• If you can design the modell, texture it, create skills, animate them and finally code all the stuff that is needed so it can run in the game and don't bug or crush the server i'm sure they will add it.. :rolleyes:
    It's not needed in DBOG, because they are Human - not Saiyajin!

• Why do suggestions I saw in DBOR months ago keep suddenly popping up here? Weird.

Anyways, this was highly discussed in the DBOR forums, and a reasonable conclusion was figured out by the fanbase, though it's probably not going in.

The idea is that it would be an alternate transformation for Humans. You would have to get a wish from Shenron, but instead of becoming SSJ, you could wish for a tail and the ability to turn into Oozaru instead. He could probably work somewhat similarly to the Great Namekian. From what I've heard, there are some assets there for it, though I'm sure programming would be needed to make it work.

But I think it's a good idea. Since Humans are the most popular race, giving them a second transformation option isn't a bad idea. It also easily makes sense, as Humans have some Saiyan blood in them, and just like they can wish on Shenron to enhance it, they could do the same for Oozaru instead. As for how the transformation would work, they'd create an artificial moon (something simple like just throwing a large energy ball at the sky), then turn into Oozaru until the time of the moon runs out, then you'd transform back.

But anyways, that's just my opinion.

• isnt thre a model in the game for vegeta in TMQ 4... or is that something different. i dont know much of anythign about programing. When i first read the subject and saw oozaru i thought it was a dumb idea but reading the rest of the posts this could actually be something to look foward to and it would be pretty cool

• Ugh...this again? Why do people want to have this? Anyway, it's not going to happen. It's as Muh said. Our characters are Human, not Saiyans. Saiyans are extinct in DBO and our characters merely have traces of Saiyan heritage and potential. This is why our characters can't become Super Saiyans on there own. Giving our characters a tail goes against the setup of the story for humans not to mention it's beyond Shenron's power to do so.

So yeah, Super Saiyan is enough for a Human.

• The next thing is : Why someone need this? If this would work like a namek's transformation, then it's pointless and useless, instead of dmg dealer which u are as human u become weak tank with out proper items. It could be nice to watch ofc, yet it's waste of time to create it. That's my opinion.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!