So many pussies at pvp platform

• Am I the only one who doesn't feel offended by this? I take a loss in a duel as a sign of needed improvement, not some rage factor (especially when trash talk is used).

^I can't believe BlazingBarrager is actually standing up for my side o.0

Even weirder, Cosmo seems to have upvoted your post. Crazy... I guess he agrees with my stances but just cannot bring himself to agree with me face to face so he waits for other people who share my side to agree with LMAO (Dude, you need help, like srsly)

• ^I can't believe BlazingBarrager is actually standing up for my side o.0
    Even weirder, Cosmo seems to have upvoted your post. Crazy... I guess he agrees with my stances but just cannot bring himself to agree with me face to face so he waits for other people who share my side to agree with LMAO (Dude, you need help, like srsly)

Standing up for your side after creating a thread simply to call some players pussies? Hardly the case.

• Standing up for your side after creating a thread simply to call some players pussies? Hardly the case.

So I take it you read the title of the thread and ignored everything else while assuming what I was saying in both my OP and all the posts I made thereafter? WOW

Believe it or not, in your post you agreed with my argument. You should go back and read all my posts.

• Maybe you should learn to not judge a book by its cover

Look when I made that post I wasn't defending you or bashing you. To be fair, I saw you go into platform and cast Playful Doll in the middle of the platform to stun players. You even once went after me for no damn reason. You say people like to target you, but it's easy to see why people want to do so. It's like a noob Turtle firing Kames off from platform edge for the lulz or something.

• Maybe you could learn how to read the Code of Conduct:
    I mean i cut a lot of the post out but most of it applies to you in this thread alone(lets not mention every other thread you type in shall we?)

Maybe you should learn to not judge a book by its cover?

• Look when I made that post I wasn't defending you or bashing you. To be fair, I saw you go into platform and cast Playful Doll in the middle of the platform to stun players. You even once went after me for no damn reason. You say people like to target you, but it's easy to see why people want to do so. It's like a noob Turtle firing Kames off from platform edge for the lulz or something.

Ok, now you are taking things out of context. I call people from plat to the area behind it to duel 1v1. I would go as far as to say that I destroy like 85% of the people I duel. And I go for at least 3 matches. Once these duels are over with, these people fly back to plat, and I follow in suit. We usually have a fun time like this for awhile. Then come the next day, I go to plat with the same people, and they begin to gang up on me 3vs1. Then I use confuse to try and take them all on at once, and I have actually been successful taking out 3 lvl 70s like this in the past. However, oftentimes other people will get hit with confuse since the aoe on that skill is crazy. SO then I get like 5-7 ppl all on my ass at once. Then I ask them, lets go 1vs1. they always decline even if they hadn't dueled me before. Some of these people stay out of plat and dash in after I start taking on some of my opponents to stun me. Then they all laugh at me because I lost at 5+ vs 1.

I find it extremely disturbing how these sore losers take their frustration out on me at plat, when I just want to run around having fun jumping around. I almost never fight seriously at platform, and much prefer 1v1 duels as they are FAIR. Yesterday after making this thread, I managed to find a handful of people who wanted to duel me (as a result of seeing my thread). Not gonna lie, most of them beat me pretty consistently. And I was happy that I found some decent competition for once. You can see this is my post I made last night wherein I state that "Thankfulluy, this thread helped me find some good in game competition ^^"

Your post states: "Am I the only one who doesn't feel offended by this? I take a loss in a duel as a sign of needed improvement, not some rage factor (especially when trash talk is used)."

^Which is precisely what I was expressing in pretty much every post I have made in this thread.

• I'm aloud to thumbs up something if i find it funny. Nothing against that. Plus while me and Leo disagree on more or less everything. he can be quite the comedian with his posts. I'm aloud to laugh.

Also you say you have not good gear yet your sitting right now in-game with a +15 mask with energy crit 18%. +8 Gloves with Energy crit 27%, Full lvl 70 Craft gear with Focus 27, Focus 27, and Soul 27. I think someone's telling porkies to make someone feel bad for them because they have realised they made a troll thread and got caught out.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/8256/forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/8257/forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/8258/forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/8259/forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/8260/

I think i'll sit back and watch for now. this really has been a good evening reading. Please, Continue digging your hole.

• All my armor is +0. That's an easy one shot for anyone with decent weapons. Mask I use for cosmetics as it is lvl 53. I have been dueling people with full +15 lvl 70 gear Like Beek or PJerish for example.

I find your double standards and extremely abrasive attitude very distasteful.

• You're a Karma....no one will HIT you! You depend on the fact that you can lock people down with quick moves!

Don't call people out like Leo for Flaming you while all you did with a thread is try to flame people who keep killing you.

Also, this is Pre-Open beta, with many skills bugged and such. Also! I have seen about 1000 different players, yet I can only count Pros on my fingers. Over 90% of the people we Duel/Fight against aren't GOOD enough to be considered!

MY DENDE has beaten enough SKs for myself to be called a PRO....but that means nothing!
    I've had people duel me over 10 times OVER AND OVER... and I still win! People don't have strats, nor do they have gear!

Before you and others consider yourselves pros of any sort, wait until OB and get a 97.5%+ Winrate out of the first 1000 matches you play.

Good Luck and best Regards,
    B4.DA.$$

• karma are easy to counter if BID4 CCBD rewards are working like energy reflect%

• Much blah blah blah, but, not in the pvp table. :thumbdown:

tuxY0lj.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

curious fact

JoLtxvN.png

1AuAKCW.png

HACKER lvl 1 rank 9 and 12 =O=O=O

jG2kdl4.gif
    >Soy modder de Codigos - Texturas - Audios - Etc.

>I am modder of Codes - Textures - Audios - Etc.

• What the f#ck are you talking about? BID4 lol you don't even need that versus a 1/4 poney fangirl cross gender i'd say penetrate his bu(tt)hole in his own game you can easly f#ck it in a handicap fight he is not a worthy opponent you don't need to go all out vs this ugly chimera multi gender, inferior mongrel tier

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!