General prices and users greed

• mattotk are you bot user?We make this discussion again about the drop rate of stones,you are the first person i see in this forum who is telling the drop rate isnt nerfed...WTF REALLY?You make me mad when you said that drop rate isnt nerfed...its like you make fun of me when i farm over 5 hours like TheProdige and we GET SHIT...like 2-3 stones max...who are you trying to defend?Also i have many friends who farm a lot like me and they dont get drops its not only us me and TheProdige its all except bot users.The drop rate of stones nerfed its fact who someone used to grind a lot

• mattotk are you bot user?We make this discussion again about the drop rate of stones,you are the first person i see in this forum who is telling the drop rate isnt nerfed...WTF REALLY?You make me mad when you said that drop rate isnt nerfed...its like you make fun of me when i farm over 5 hours like TheProdige and we GET SHIT...like 2-3 stones max...who are you trying to defend?Also i have many friends who farm a lot like me and they dont get drops its not only us me and TheProdige its all except bot users.The drop rate of stones nerfed its fact who someone used to grind a lot

I totaly agree with you but don't acuse someone to bee a bot user i just think that he don't grind that's why he don't know that it is nerfed before i had a dream to go to Maldive know i dream about geting purpul stone -_-

• I totaly agree with you but don't acuse someone to bee a bot user i just think that he don't grind that's why he don't know that it is nerfed before i had a dream to go to Maldive know i dream about geting purpul stone -_-

TheProdige i know what i am saying...these are the words of mattok when we discussed in other thread

"Why you say that he nerfed stones drop rate? i'm getting much stones as usual, so i don't see why people say that and what's more important, Daneos didn't say something about stone drop rate, and he knows that the communy wants a higher drop rate or at least balanced."

• TheProdige i know what i am saying...these are the words of mattok when we discussed in other thread

"Why you say that he nerfed stones drop rate? i'm getting much stones as usual, so i don't see why people say that and what's more important, Daneos didn't say something about stone drop rate, and he knows that the communy wants a higher drop rate or at least balanced."

nah i was geeting 6-7 stones for 5-6 hours know it is like 2-3 stones for the same time i think it gotta nerfd or my spot is usless -_-

No, i'm not a bot user, when i farm i do it searching for craft minerals and i don't know if is just luck but i'm getting same amount of stones.
    But what i think is that you guys that farm over 5 hours, are the ones who can get more benefits from an increase in drop rate, so yeah, i may think that you're lying because you want more $$, that's all, you may don't like but honestly i don't care.

Good luck with your farm

• then its cashers the problem...these guys are selling stones for 20kk each and want more stones to drop

Well everything started that day when the chat crashed and AH was unavailable, a few guys just bought every stone so, then people started to sell at 20kk and 35kk..., but we are the main problem, the users who buy and sell at that price, making it an official price.

Cashers sell at high price but they don't farm so the guys who do farm sell stones at these prices, so yeah, everyone fault here

• No, i'm not a bot user, when i farm i do it searching for craft minerals and i don't know if is just luck but i'm getting same amount of stones.But what i think is that you guys that farm over 5 hours, are the ones who can get more benefits from an increase in drop rate, so yeah, i may think that you're lying because you want more $$, that's all, you may don't like but honestly i don't care.

Good luck with your farm

Ok , you said i'am lier right like i don't farm 5 hours ? okay just come near mee in my spot and just watch mee farming for 2-3 days and we see okay ? ( cuz i could get luck in 1 day ) today i have got 1 purpul 1 green 2 red i farm all the day expect shutdown time so like 7-9 hours and i'am still farming Btw no purpul no green for like 3 weeks and you need to know that 1 week of my farm time easy = 1 mounth of yours ^^

• Ok , you said i'am lier right like i don't farm 5 hours ? okay just come near mee in my spot and just watch mee farming for 2-3 days and we see okay ? ( cuz i could get luck in 1 day ) today i have got 1 purpul 1 green 2 red i farm all the day expect shutdown time so like 7-9 hours and i'am still farming Btw no purpul no green for like 3 weeks and you need to know that 1 week of my farm time easy = 1 mounth of yours ^^

Well for you, listen, try to stick this conversation to the subject of this thread, can you do that? if you want to discuss this, just create another thread or talk to private message, because i wanted this thread to be usefull and not to argue with two guys about stone drop rate.

And yeah i think that we have a conflict of interest and i have the right to doubt about everything, that's what i'm saying, i don't have the last word.

• Well for you, listen, try to stick this conversation to the subject of this thread, can you do that? if you want to discuss this, just create another thread or talk to private message, because i wanted this thread to be usefull and not to argue with two guys about stone drop rate.
    And yeah i think that we have a conflict of interest and i have the right to doubt about everything, that's what i'm saying, i don't have the last word.

what i'am trying to say dont acuse without any proofs so yeah have fun cya

• Like mattotk said i dont think the drop rate changed i'm still getting the same amount of stones even got a u70 red and purple dropping at the same time once. Y'all just want more zeni #StopCri

i'am not craying i'am saying what i see that's all and we all need more zenie don't act like the server is Okay cuz it isn't even close to bee okay

• the server isnt okay becouse of people selling free stuff (stones) for 70kk. its okay to want more money, but its ridiculous that a stone worth almost as a dogi that can only be purchased with real money

i don't know what do you mean about that dogis should bee expensive and stones not ? if dogi you buy it with monney the stones you buy it with time of farming and bashing mobs Btw i'am not saying that a stones should cost 70kk as i have said we have to shutdown this insaly high prices by colaborating each other all farmers should fix prices for stones ATM red should bee 22-25kk and bleu 15-17kk and green 50-70kk and purpul 80-100kk i do sell the stones that i drop in this prices but i can't do it alone if we all sell at this price the price will shutdown but all cash shop item should get down too dogis hat KC books and that white stone that should bee 22kk maximum pricee no more then 22kk

• i don't know what do you mean about that dogis should bee expensive and stones not ? if dogi you buy it with monney the stones you buy it with time of farming and bashing mobs Btw i'am not saying that a stones should cost 70kk as i have said we have to shutdown this insaly high prices by colaborating each other all farmers should fix prices for stones ATM red should bee 22-25kk and bleu 15-17kk and green 50-70kk and purpul 80-100kk i do sell the stones that i drop in this prices but i can't do it alone if we all sell at this price the price will shutdown but all cash shop item should get down too dogis hat KC books and that white stone that should bee 22kk maximum pricee no more then 22kk

in every game, the things only purcasable with real money worth more then free ones.
    with stones you can be lucky and get 2 in 30 minutes, and you want 40kk out of these? even more, as a level 70, you need those stones to upgrade equip, but if they worth as a dogi who the hell will ever use them? its better to sale them and get zenis at this point.
    as I said before, only dogis should be on cash shop, as they dont change the game.

a guy yesterday was saiyng the he wanted better drop of stones, and thinking this should be a way to at least lower the prices.
    the more stones on the market, the less they have to cost to be selt.
    but even if the drop would be increased I doubt prices will change.
    the only option to lower this prices is to make a market where to to buy with zenis anything except dogis(also hats and such things).

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!