STOP TO Make irrelevant updates and put some EVENTS for the players pleaseeeeeee

• HELLO... if Daneos is interestead we gonna put here some ideas

1- PLEASE if you dont know how to down the (POPO COINS) BOX drop rate without affect all the rest items..
    PLEASE, DELETE THE BOX from the game lol ...

2- if possible can you balance the DROP RATE identic for everybody? cuz when the people farm some players never get any UPGRADE stone and then other player go to farm and you see in AUCTION HOUSE how he put 200 stones at same time lol ...
    if the game not have COOL DROPS is logical that the people use BOTS, MACROS, BUGS, or HACKS system to get upgrade stones.

3- can you please FIX the FIGHTER DEXTERITY OMG??? also the fighter STUNS?? those not make sense on the BIG BOSSES looooool... we are going 2 years playing with the dex BROKE!!

4- can you BANN please everybody who you see in the SERVER LOG that he is ussing bad gear +13?? BAD GEAR = QUEST GEAR and +13 = TICKETS.

5- is possible you BANN the players WHO INSULT others players in DISCORD and in the FORUM to make a complete RESPECT FULL comunity?? (and NO BANN the players who are trying to help you to get a better FORUM ??

6- PLEASE make any INGAME EVENT for the players who play all days "gift to the fidelity" easy, free, and fast.

7- DONT LISTEN PEOPLE WHO NEVER PLAYED DBO TW or people who NOT REMEMBER how DBO TW was.. there the Shenlong dragon never pick a ball if you waste the time..
    the Dodge potion not was with 30 minuts cooldown never... and no comments about the Flying skill per 150 CP lol...

8- if you want EVERYBODY report PROBLEMS or BUGS make a new THREAD with name REPORT A PROBLEM BUG... there you will recibe MASSIVE posts with a lot info.
    (No one like give private mensages to the MODs)

ENJOY YOUR DBOG XD

• 1. According to Daneos, general drop rate hasn't been touched so far.
    2. Drop rate isn't determined by collective dropped items (whole server) or individual dropped items (player), but by mob. For instance, if an item has 10% drop rate, you have 1 out of 10 chances to drop it if you kill a mob. This rate will still be 1 out of 10 for the next mob and so on. Nothing is an excuse to use bots or to exploit bugs.
    3. If I'm not wrong is not DEX that is wrong but dodge, there are stats that need fixing and we acknowledge that.
    4. I know personally people that have even +15 that did so in a legit way, if we just ban anyone that has +13 or more we would also ban people that got those items in a legit way. Actual fairness is slow, I give you that.
    5. This is exceptionally about you, we've already discussed this so I won't go deeper on the subject, if anyone else has something to say about this (mostly on personal experience, because yeah disrespect isn't tolerated and is punishable as seen on code of conduct, game policies and discord rules), feel free to give your opinion and I'll discuss it with you.
    6. If you checked my Community Manager Thread, you would have seen that I ask you people to give your opinion on what you want, what you dislike and all of that. Adrian on Fire mentioned events, and I will discuss that with Daneos and probably ask more about what the community wants in my next thread.
    7. I'm not gonna mention the exact quote because I don't want to disrespect you, but we already had a long discussion when you were quite stubborn about some element of the UI in-game and you were indeed wrong, even if you played TW. Should I stop listening to you because of that? No, even though that is what you are suggesting. So no, it's not just TW players that contribute here, this is DBOG and new players suggestions are also welcomed. Experience is not the only important thing, knowing how to express yourself and LISTENING to what other people say is essential IMHO.
    8. There is a section: Bugs Support
    There is a big bug thread: (STICKY) Pre Open Beta Official Big BUG LIST
    There are specific bug threads like this one: The "???" Crash bug: You have it? Post here.
    There is a thread on how to post reports: <<HOW TO POST>> Do you have an issue? Read this thread first
    There is an announcement on botting and how to report it: Announcement Against Botting
    There is a player report section when you can easily report bots and bug abusers (but also any person that breaks the code of conduct: Player Report

Sorry you didn't see those. Also, the amount of discord private messages and forum messages I get daily on bug and bot reports from dbog players suggest the opposite of what you said.

• lol i only read the first line arubaru... the general drop is not touched?
    lfmao mattey when you killed a popo coins BOX in the DBO TW it drop the coin the 99% of the times lol.. here for example you need kill the box 200 times to get the coins drop..
    (another thing is that the box drop 20 popo coins and no only 1 lol) IF YOU RE PROGRAMER you know that Daneos dont know how to DELETE or make the POPO COINS BOX DISAPEAR... too he dont know how to FIX the 20 popo coins bug.. how he cant do than the BOX drop only 1 POPO COIN... he PUTTED DOWN THE DROP RATE... is easy to check it ... only you need to farm tmq or UD or SIMPLE WORLD MAP MOBS during 1 day. i not want to explaint you steep by steep all your points... so the thing in this post iS PUT IDEAS LOL...
    ANY IDEA???

• Lol IRRELEVANT. If you don't like it then come back in one more year when the game is finished. Daneos already has his hand full fixing those "irrelevant" bugs, pretty sure he doesn't have time for events. In case you don't know how to read this is PRE OPEN BETA STAGE. It's not even Open Beta so stop making such stupid demands and calling his hard work useless. Try to do 5% of what he's doing before you think it's easy/useless stuff.

• You.... You do realize that this isn't even the full game right? We're still in PRE-OPEN BETA. I put it caps just in case you can't read right. So that means there are still a ton of bugs that needs to be fixed to make the server more stable. Or would you perfer to play on a broken server where its unplayable to death? These "irrevlent" bugs you mention, you do realize they not only help Danoes discover the bugs, but he can also improve and fix the problem so nobody else can screw up the server. If he decides to stop working on fixing the bugs, and add every content that was back at DBO live, then it would most likely get the server destoryed. I would perfer play on a "fuctional" server than "unplayable" server so I'd say Danoes should keep fixing the bugs until he feels ready to add more content into the game. Everything else you mention seems like you don't know what your talking about. If you don't like how Danoes, or DBO Global as a whole, is handeling things then I suggest you wait until Open-Beta comes. Or if you really have a strong issue with them, then nobody is stopping you from leaving *shrug*.

• edu actually has some good points...unfortunately but its true...the drop rate is nerfed its fact..and this can only know people who used to grind a lot..i used to get 6-7 stones per 5 hours now i get 2..3 max..this server unfortunately has goal to making money and not really try to balance the things like it was back in taiwan..this will never happen and its true!

also arubaru....everyone said the drop rate of stones is nerfed why i have to believe daneos??..i am trusting all these people who play the game and making money from stones(no bots) and they play the game...also many people are saying drop rate is nerfed why to say lie now and not in the past...the game wont be the same as taiwan because the main goal is to making money and not really care about people who play the game,or at least for those who dont cash

• when you say anything bad for try to help the GAME to work PERFECT... the people here give you 16 DISLIKES lol... NO COMMENTS ABOUT.. continue doing it.. but players who report BUGS and ERRORS are most usefull than the DISLIKES players lol ... Lesson 1 into all MMOs

• bug into the party or farming without party if 2 players target the same mob the game get a bug.. when you charrge the last rp the game get a bug... also when you put the cc Armour with, the bonus set the game not give you the bonus cd or the bonus ep or lp. When you kill a box... the game only gives you garbage "but this drop need give you alwais popo coins with random value" later i will post some more bugs nabs haters im awaithing, for your dislikes. XD

• someone here need learn english and spanish also he need respect the rest members looooool, also some mods here need banns the players who insult unknow persons only for make dramas. Also the hatters need to kiss my ass. "Tired to idiots comments here" also your brain cells need training xD

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!