PVE item effect

• You gotta stop looking at things from your point of view, because Fighters are just as great in PvE. They have plenty of AoE options and their high dodge stat helps greatly against mobs making them a great DPS class.

can i pleas see you char cuz you are someone who talks alot i wanna see " how powerfull you are" and it is my point of view you have to respect it as i repect yours even if you don't agree -_-

• I believe the only skills that use the sub weapons stats are those that have the sub weapon mentioned in their description.Everything else is based on your gloves.

Most effects that are clearly stated in the Character info apply on both weapon and subweapon (other than the attack of the weapon, that doesn't change the base attack of the SUB and vice versa)
    Things like Critical Hit rate that apply in your character info (let's say you have 40 Crit Hitrate and you apply both weapon and sub weapon with 10 Crit hitrate, you'd have 60 across the board on all attacks)
    Other things like Crit % don't go from each, rather they only apply to the weapon which has that effect.
    I am not entirely sure what stacks and what doesn't stack from both weapons in here though, but pretty sure Crit % doesn't stack on both even in here.

• I

Still wish Final Flash was stronger. It even says in the description that it's Vegeta's strongest move. DX

It kinda is very powerful. The only things keeping it from having ACTUAL power is because:
    1- Hits in a large line rather than a circle (making Big Bang easier to use)
    2- Can be extremely difficult to spam with the 3 Second Cast. (When you reduce cast with RP, you wont be able to spam it :( )
    These 2 points make Big Bang just shine, and the 2 sec cast seems just right for the fighter kit, so it becomes very powerful to use.

• any ways even a buffer would do much more dps than a pve fighter who is spaming that big bang why ? cuz buffer would spam that Genocide Blast !!! and why would you think that peopole would take a fighter when they can take a DW or Crane or A plasma !

• Stop being such a Majin only fanboy. Every single class can hold it's own killing mobs whether it be 1v1 or a round of mobs.

Fighter can easily take mobs out continuously with 1 shots at papaya while DW or other classes like you mentioned can take more at once. each are viable and it depends on how you play them.

This is not opinion. It is fact. you may not like it but there is no "best class" and even if there was it certainly wouldn't be Karma for PvE.

any ways even a buffer would do much more dps than a pve fighter who is spaming that big bang why ? cuz buffer would spam that Genocide Blast !!! and why would you think that peopole would take a fighter when they can take a DW or Crane or A plasma !

• Stop being such a Majin only fanboy. Every single class can hold it's own killing mobs whether it be 1v1 or a round of mobs.

Fighter can easily take mobs out continuously with 1 shots at papaya while DW or other classes like you mentioned can take more at once. each are viable and it depends on how you play them.

This is not opinion. It is fact. you may not like it but there is no "best class" and even if there was it certainly wouldn't be Karma for PvE.

Dude DW is a tank he can't 1 Shot dude if he would he would bee the mos OP CLASS !!! and in CCBD in floors with mobs the 2 main dps is kidbuu buffer and turtul !!! when you up a pvp fighter with a Full PVP Build you won't take the Big Bang and final flash if you do it won't bee a full pvp build any more it is same for a karma who take shot and call he's build a full pve build -_- that's what i'am trying to say even if you don't like there is some classes that The main game devlopers creat to bee a pvp classes and other classes to be pve one it is the same in all the MMORPG's so yeah Fighter and Sword Man's are PVP classes and pleas don't tell mee go watch @Kinwskk cuz none here in this forum have or had his stuff and his game consense so don't compare you'r self to him\ her

• 1 Demon wave can do around 9k damage at max level .. So yeh.. They can oneshot.

Right now... No one is gonna make a pvp fighter build unless they are full on level 70... They can always reset...

Of course there are classes that are better than others in alot of situations, but there shouldnt be anyone to tell you whats better than what :)

Everyone has their own idea. Let everyone try those ideas out and if they didnt like ir... So what

• the reset won't be for forever ( even if i hope that it will stay until OB ) , yeah you right i should let them get their own idea ^^

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!