TELEPORTATION BUG

• I wanted to report a very anoying bug concerning the fighter's teleportation ability. Most of the times that you use it, the character just teleports to the same location that you were before, instead of teleporting to the location of your target. Hope to see this fixed soon!

• 1 if you target a person on another channel you cant port there you return on your start place

2 if the person ports,flying or enter a dungeon you can port to the char you will also return on your start place

if i have a problem with a port it was something of this things

• Instant transmission is not bugged it works perfectly fine. minimising the screen while you do it doesn't magically fix it.

The instant transmission and instantaneous movement for fighter and Dende have trouble locating and moving your player to their target if you are in an area with lag or are having latency issues. try it with less about you such as mobs of players. Korin village is the worst for it

• Instant transmission is not bugged it works perfectly fine. minimising the screen while you do it doesn't magically fix it.

The instant transmission and instantaneous movement for fighter and Dende have trouble locating and moving your player to their target if you are in an area with lag or are having latency issues. try it with less about you such as mobs of players. Korin village is the worst for it

It fix it automatically. 100% of times I do that it works. It's a lag problem.

• I believe this is a problem with people who have high ping. Reason for that is, when I use a program such as WTfast which helps lower my ping to the server, I am able to use instant transmission. When I'm not using WTfast, I cannot use instant transmission or home teleport at all.

It's certainly a bug. I also know this because for some of my friends the skill works perfectly for them - all my friends who live in America have no problems with using Instant transmission or home teleport. But all of my friends who live in Australia do have problems with it.

• I wanted to report a very anoying bug concerning the fighter's teleportation ability. Most of the times that you use it, the character just teleports to the same location that you were before, instead of teleporting to the location of your target. Hope to see this fixed soon!

that's all happen if u have low connection or if u got lag a bit so stay close to ur internet resources (and that happened to me to and i fixed it with those tips ^^)

• Teleporting to someone who is walking or flying just puts you where they were when the loading screen happens, so you'll be on the floor below where they were if they was flying but if walking or running or biking, Ect then you'll be slightly behind them.

You can't IT to someone if they are on a different CH (that will be fixed in future updates as it used to just change your CH to match theirs in TW) or if they're inside of a UD, TMQ, TLQ, Event Dungeon, CCBD, BID.

Probleme exist because of connection to the server and how laggy your system is at the moment. I never have problems using it while on my desktop PC but it doesn't work 100% when i use my laptop.

it work's Perfectly Fine , unless the guy ur Trying to Teleport to is Walking or Flying then it will set u back to ur place , mostly walking

Also u can't Teleport to people not in ur channel , or people inside Dungeon ccbd aka ud's

it actually bug sometimes, it's not a joke. i experienced it myself many many times. it works most of the time, if i try it again when the cooldown is over

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!