Are we dodging like it should be?

• I played the old version of the game as a Fighter , used a full Con Gear and a full Dex Gear , and I can tell that , obviously , Martial artists are not dodging like the good old days , especially Fighters , that's why they kinda struggle against some races , that they used to put down easily in the old version .

• I played the old version of the game as a Fighter , used a full Con Gear and a full Dex Gear , and I can tell that , obviously , Martial artists are not dodging like the good old days , especially Fighters , that's why they kinda struggle against some races , that they used to put down easily in the old version .

agreed but that being said restoring the game to Taiwan version will not create a game balance I prefer to wait and see what daneos and his team of mods and devs comes up with to address the problem instead of going back to shitty Taiwan default. his fix on cranes for dots was perfect. now to tweek other skills and class and dex and speed to reach pvp 1v1 balance :) I know they can do it

• agreed but that being said restoring the game to Taiwan version will not create a game balance I prefer to wait and see what daneos and his team of mods and devs comes up with to address the problem instead of going back to shitty Taiwan default. his fix on cranes for dots was perfect. now to tweek other skills and class and dex and speed to reach pvp 1v1 balance :) I know they can do it

Damn Right , we're counting on them :)

• I disagree, because I use to be able to wear full dex gear with my dex build and it was hard to land status alignments (such as stuns, paralysis, defbuffs etc) against myself and other fighters. People would have to wear a success rate necklace to counter my resistance, even then they would sometimes miss. Now they can land all status effects without wearing a a high success rate necklace (250 successrate +) or focus gear which indicates to me it isn't 100% accurate yet. As mentioned above a low level character was able to hit and land stuns against a high level character which doesn't sound right at all.

GG for the modo title 0.o ^^ !!

• Piccolo is sadly a horrid teacher :( He is supposed to be a tanky mofo, but get's one-shot by Nappa...
    (I get the joke btw, that's why I liked the post)
    He didn't pick gohan up and dodge the attack, rather he just stood there and took the blow :(((

I thought he was talking about TeamFourStar....

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!