HarukaBriefs the scripterrrrrrrr

• Thing happens on wednesday,I was partying with some low levels to help them with UD1. Then I started putting attention to one of my party member HarukaBriefs with a kid clock, then until we reach half of UD1. When some monster were killed and the item were only halfway drop which u cant even see what item it is, this guy manage to know it was an upgrade stone idk how then he turned a 180 degree and dash back when he cant even see the item because it was out of sight when his that far in front of me. And the way he grabbed the stone was like he only dash through the item and the item is gone while there's a pile of item there and he only grabbed that specific upgrade stone, and this didnt happen once it was like 5/6 time, the other one 6 ratio was because he was too far and he even turned super saiyan on because super saiyan give him movement speed to get the stone in time. After that i went to confront him, he even tried to bribe me with stone and said that he was a girl .After that he didnt came online until now. I hate people who uses cash to cover the fact that his scripting/ . Do have the gm to inspect him if there's free time.

• Not sure if this sounds like scripting to me, as it just sounds like a player who is just simply taking the crystal drops due to the in game sound effect that plays when a crystal is dropped. There are multiple reasons as to why he could have known and picked up the item/known it was a crystal, and this could be because of the in game sound effect (audio que) which is played only when crystals are dropped.

Were you playing with sound on, or were you aware of the sound effect that plays when a crystal drops? Many new players are unaware of this sound effect when they are new to the game, and I think by what you described this situation, this potentially could be the most likely explanation.

Next time please submit a report at the help desk if you believe a player is cheating, and take in game screenshots and provide information as accurately as possible, as only then will the situation be looked at and investigated.

• 1) You said the same thing as HarukaBriefs, are u sure your not haruka? What has the definition of scripting has anything to do with the person performing illegal/suspicious activities?

2) My computer didnt have a video recorder.

3)I delayed it until today because i procastinated

Not sure if this sounds like scripting to me, as it just sounds like a player who is just simply taking the crystal drops due to the in game sound effect that plays when a crystal is dropped. There are multiple reasons as to why he could have known and picked up the item/known it was a crystal, and this could be because of the in game sound effect (audio que) which is played only when crystals are dropped.

Were you playing with sound on, or were you aware of the sound effect that plays when a crystal drops? Many new players are unaware of this sound effect when they are new to the game, and I think by what you described this situation, this potentially could be the most likely explanation.

Next time please submit a report at the help desk if you believe a player is cheating, and take in game screenshots and provide information as accurately as possible, as only then will the situation be looked at and investigated.

I know there's sound of the crystal. There's few more people in there. But how did he know where the upgrade stone drops at while there's 5 player in there and fighting different monsters, and how can he pin point where the stone dropped among us 5 players.After that how can he pickup a pile of item and that specific stone 5 time? Unless he has a script to pickup upgrade stone.instantaneously dash to the stone where it dropped. Whats his reaction? 13 ms? after hearing the sound, his a beast that doesnt need to process sound and no need to determine direction of location of drop?

• 1 You can hold down of mash the "V" button to pick up the stones. If she held at least 1 of and her inventory was full (yes it is a she and i know her) the stone then it automatically picks it up as it's the only thing that fits in the inventory.

If you want to set 'rules' for stones and higher ranked items you should mention them to the party before you all start questing and/or make the party. that way there is no confusion.

She even offered to give you the stone so what's your problem?

I know there's sound of the crystal. There's few more people in there. But how did he know where the upgrade stone drops at while there's 5 player in there and fighting different monsters, and how can he pin point where the stone dropped among us 5 players.After that how can he pickup a pile of item and that specific stone 5 time? Unless he has a script to pickup upgrade stone.instantaneously dash to the stone where it dropped. Whats his reaction? 13 ms? after hearing the sound, his a beast that doesnt need to process sound and no need to determine direction of location of drop?

• Cosmo, based on your argument your saying that when your inventory is full and you have at least 1 of that stone it is possible to pick up only that specific stone. However, from kite's context why didn't the player HarukaBriefs also pick up zeni? Reading he's entire testimonial, HarukaBriefs even bribed kite with those stones. I don't see any mentioning of the method you just suggested from kite's alibi of HarukaBriefs.

• That s a good question and the answer is the stones and items drop first and zeni second so as soon as you hear the sound of you picking an item up you can let go of or stop pressing V.

If you wish to throw accusations on players you need evidence. Otherwise nothing will happen because you can be lying (it's happened in the past with others) From what i read and see, she has done nothing wrong other than be greedy and slightly rude by stealing stones you all dropped without rolling for them (which the leader or another party member should have asked you all do or it's a free for all) She even offered you the stone because you whined about it.

What is the problem now?

Cosmo, based on your argument your saying that when your inventory is full and you have at least 1 of that stone it is possible to pick up only that specific stone. However, from kite's context why didn't the player HarukaBriefs also pick up zeni?

• But wait, you didn't answer the question. Look at the first context of kite, HarukaBriefs wasn't remotely near the stone. When items dropped, aren't zenis and stones jumbled up in that pile? The fact that the person in question dashed by that pile of items to claim that item. How could it be possible that only the stone was picked up but not the zenis? Second, why didn't HarukaBriefs explained to kite the method you just illustrated but instead proceeded to bribe kite with the stones?

• I've already notified her of the allegations since i know the person personally.

I find this to be a wild accusation since she's not very computer 'savvy'. However in future if you or anyone else wishes to report a player or make accusations you must first gather proof and report it onto the help desk.

The only thing she's guilty of here is being greedy for stones (which i have had a talk about common courtesy with her and now she understands it's impolite to do so.)

We will have to wait for him to present the proof. I doubt he has it. I'll just keep an eye out for this guy/gal.

• As Tempest mentioned, if you have a player report you have to provide proof and send it to staff through our Help Desk.

Why not use the forum? Because forum is where community-community and community-staff communication happens. This is a player-staff interaction, you reporting someone else for something they supposedly did that was against the rules. Community has no actual input on this. Yes they can have opinion and such, but this shouldn't influence our output, which has to be based on proof.

Alerting the community isn't an excuse either, as name shaming is a true problem. Imagine tomorrow someone decided they don't like you and just made a thread called "kitetan the hacker", invented a situation when he thought you scammed and posted it. I am quite sure you wouldn't like that and neither do I.

For this kind of issue contact staff with proof through the support page. If you don't have proof you can contact staff members if you feel that something's off. Chances are other players came to us and told us about the same person and maybe we can look it up. I'll close this thread, if you have any questions you are free to PM me.

Thank you for your understanding,

Aru :dpeace:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!