DANEOS SHOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS ...

• SHOULD DANEOS REMOVE ALL DUPPLICATED +15 ITEMS? 55

1. yes (40) 73%
    2. no (16) 29%

RIGHT NOW THERE IS A MONOPOLY OF CHINESE PEOPLE RUNNING AROUND THE GAME...

THEY OWN MOST OF THE +15 DUPLICATED ITEMS AND REFUSE TO SELL OR TRADE THEM TO OTHER PEOPLE FOR IN GAME STUFF.. (they try to sell them for real money (usd) ( paypal etc) or do not sell it)

Daneos should remove all these duplicated items.

BY VOTING YES IN THE POLL, WE COULD CONVINCE DANEOS TO REMOVE THESE DUPLICATED ITEMS OR BUGGED +15 ITEMS. (since every item has an unique id, all duplicated items have the same id.)

• You, as well as every other user who cries about this on the forums, will be told the same thing.Unless you submit proof of the individual you say bugged this or that then nothing will happen.

All their items will be removed along with everyone and everything else in Open-Beta. This is a testing phase so don't get so caught up on it.

• tell me then, when is the release of the open-beta? Some say it wil take years.. You are probably one of the buggers. We buy CP and brown boxes to get nothing back. Chinese people rule over the game. they set the prices on items. Why? Because they have all the +15's in their bankers.

The only proof of duplicated items has daneos since i can't see the ID of an item, but he can. Or he just doesn't want to remove the duplicated items.

The decision is on you..

• No offence, but you must be new here.

The forums are a place for information, helping others, and guides.

I don't cash. I never will. I don't own any +15 weapons nor any white stones, I don't abuse bugs, i record and report them so that they are fixed.

If you looked at the website or the forums you'd know why there is no ETA, The only reason the server was opened to the public was so that players can help find and report problems and bugs to get the server ready for open-beta faster. Just because a lot of players decide not to do this and play regularly instead doesn't mean he should stop or change what he's doing to accommodate them.

If you want to get Daneos' attention you could have written a ticket to him explaining why you feel like this, how he can 'solve the problem' and you will get a reply from him. There's no need to create another thread on this subject as there have been many in the past.

• THE PROBLEM IS THAT YOU TELL ME THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE ANOTHER THREAD ON THIS SUBJECT. The problem here is that a lot of players TRY TO MAKE MONEY OUT OF THIS PRE-OPEN BETA SERVER (majority = chinese).

THE ONLY WAY DANEOS COULD HEAR US IS TO MAKE ANOTHER THREAD ON THIS SUBJECT.

• No it's not. If you want him to see your comments you write to him in a ticket. he only looks at and sees threads that are alerted to his attention.

Simply owning a +15 weapon is by no means against rules. However, if you see a player trying to sell anything in-game for real money (account, item, character) you screenshot or record it and submit it in a ticket to him with the level of "major" and staff are all sent notifications. Then they personally go into the game and stop it. If the player is seen doing it again they get a perma IP ban on that character.

Again. If you read the rules you'd know this, Sorry if what i'm saying seems rude, I'm not going to sugar coat something we're all tired of having to repeat and say time and time again.

• I asked about this when I first joined the game/forums.

My recommendation to you is, expect nothing.

They won't fix these problems because they don't know how to and/or how they are being caused.

In any case, this is just a testing server, so if you don't want to face all the hackers on the game, just don't play (as sad as that is as a recommendation).

Wait for the release of the game, but if I understood this right they won't release it until they've completed the development and fixing all the bugs which could take years since they gotta find out how people are bugging the game in the first place.

So yea, it's a tough spot. Either play with all the hackers even if it annoys you, or don't play at all and wait who knows how long for the fixes of these bugs.

I decided to play, but it's your choice.

• 1. Your "solution" is for players, but you are in Pre-Open Beta as testers first.
    2. Deleting all +15 won't be fair for all the people that, like you, invested in cash shop items or their time to get +15 in legit ways.
    3. Deleting these items won't even solve the bug/dupe of these items as these will be likely created again.

So what you suggest will:

1. be something unfair for those that got +15 legit for their Entertainment but also indirectly for testing purposes (as their cash use is test use because all cash will be redeemed in open beta).
    2. not solve the bug itself, just create a new market with a lot of customers that might either leave the game or buy more bugged stuff Under the table (maybe for lower prices but still).
    3. Fulfill temporarily the selfish need of some players to not fight buggers/hackers in a test server.

If you expect a full game in a test server then I must inform you that you got it all wrong. We work to find a real solution to this, and it takes time (we've already fixed previous dupe/zeni/immortality bugs, so it's real). The best way to contribute - as a pob test player - to this is keep reporting bugs and testing anything odd to see if we can manage to find any opening that could lead us to fixes.

Thank you for your understanding,

Aru

• Check every item of betterman/ trinisette / publicenemy or moononepiece. They have all +15's

Most of them are cashers who just buy infinite amount of white stones and go for +15 or they buy it for real money. All you can do is report them but hey you cant report every +15 guy lol.

tell me then, when is the release of the open-beta? Some say it wil take years.. You are probably one of the buggers. We buy CP and brown boxes to get nothing back. Chinese people rule over the game. they set the prices on items. Why? Because they have all the +15's in their bankers.

The only proof of duplicated items has daneos since i can't see the ID of an item, but he can. Or he just doesn't want to remove the duplicated items.

The decision is on you..

SOON

You mad bro, you don't own anything +15 and you mad at everyone else who have it. Like tf is wrong with people. If you want to report someone for bugging report him, dont spam forums with this shit. We all know there are people who abuse bugs to get +15. We all know that there are people who buy stuff for real money and what do we do with that? We report. We don't make mad posts and cry on forums. Ain no body gonna give you +15 boy. You either play or go shu shu. No offense.

And why would cosmo be bugger tf. He is super saiyan founder. Can you think a bit with your head?

• Simply owning a +15 weapon is by no means against rules. However, if you see a player trying to sell anything in-game for real money (account, item, character) you screenshot or record it and submit it in a ticket to him with the level of "major" and staff are all sent notifications. Then they personally go into the game and stop it. If the player is seen doing it again they get a perma IP ban on that character.

Funny they say its perma ban but many accounts have been unbanned lol

• Any and all unbannings have been done so after their bugged items have been discarded/removed. If they have more that means someone else has given more or that they used more stones.

People who hack or use 3rd party programs get an instant perma ban and no chance of getting it back. People who abuse bugs are given 1 temp ban and then a perma one if caught again. It's on the game policy page for all to see.

Funny they say its perma ban but many accounts have been unbanned lol

• I have a Crane, Turtle, and a Swordsman all with SSJ :D i tend to use my DW and karma at the moment though. easier to farm with.

I think the Super Saiyan title here just means i never shut up? :D BTW i'll be back on discord in a day or two, i'm not at home for now

Oh dang it i saw ssj hahaha my bad but I know you from discord too and in game you aint one.

• What a great idea... Let's just hope the people who bought +15 don't get mad, right?

James uses $50 to buy 100 Brown Boxes from the Cash Shop, he trades the Boxes for a +15 weapon. James does not know where the item came from... all he knows is that it's a +15 and it's being sold. He takes the item and uses it. All of a sudden, there is an announcement saying all duplicated +15 items were removed. James loses $50 because the person whom he bought the item from also bought it from someone who bugged to get it. (if you tell that he should've researched the item or where it came from before, we both know there is no way he will be able to find the original owner)

What does James do now?

a) Get called a hacker by all whom he knew

b) Angry shout at Daneos for literally robbing him of $50

c) Says "Ouh yeah... totally ... that's justified"

d) a and b

e) h4xer1no K4pp4ccin0 (Thanks Aru :D)

In your opinion in this thread, if you were James... you'd pick C.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!