DB event on 08/05

• I wish this thread will be seen by The Team and Daneos.

I'm thinking about the last DB event that ended 1Hour earlier and I didn't saw anything on the forum about that... So I got fcked with only 30min of the event because I came at 22:30 (the event ended at 23:00 [CEST]) AND I wasn't the only one in this case.

And there is a thing that I want to know, Does Devs. cares about us? I mean, when something happen or if there is a mistake, The Dev or the staff should do an excuse or a gift for this mistake.

So is it possible to get one extra hour for the next DB event? It seems to be totaly legit to get something like that. And thats make some more respect to us.

Regards

• As stated here <EVENT>Dragonball Hunt Schedule:

Please remember you are playing on a test server, not a gaming one. a bug happened due to other things being fixed. No one is entitled to any "compensation or gift" That's just greedy.

• Stop always using the excuse of "POB" =/.

"It can happen that the event will not be held when the server is unstable or when Daneos is not available."

I could absolutly shut up about this in case where there were no DB event on 07/29. But the event was here WITH a mistake of planning. Some people aren't playing the whole day you know and they are only coming on 22:00 for the event BECAUSE they know that at 22:00 the event will be here or will not. And that's an example where a good Dev. can apologize just to show how he's respecting his community.

So I just want to show you what Daneos could say to us just because it's easy for him to do that:

"Hi DBOG community, last night we got a planning issue with DBhunt event due to ............. . To apologize to all who couldn't profit the whole event, we gonna have an extra hour next week! Have fun! (example: 21:00 to 00:00)"

And that's it, the community is happy and Daenos gain in respect and people knows that he cares about us.

Give one more excuse guys or something that show me that you're licking Daenos'as* and I will know that your soul gonna go to hell.

Regards

• Calm down buddy. I agree that Daneos should have apologized for, or at least, could have announced about the error/mistake, but what I and some other people pointed out was that there is going to be no compensation. Yeah, I also often feel like he doesn't show much respect to the community, but it's obvious that compensation makes no sense atm. Plus, I don't lick anyone's xxx.

• Daenos could easily decide to stop working on the server if people are that ungrateful....just be happy that he's doing his best and is focusing on bringing the game up to open beta standards. The point of "POB" isn't to be an official game to keep players satisfied but to get the game to a point where players can be satisfied, if that makes sense. Plus...at open beta your dbs and db wishes will no longer be there so what's the big deal

• Daneos coded the event to start automatically and i hope nobody expects him to be ready 24/7...

No he won't have other developer on his site to cover up a full availability, history on another project has shown that there are enough ppl willing to steal the date then.

Yes he could have apologized, although for me it counts as anything can happen with the event if Daneos isn't available. It was already stated with the worst case szenario that it might even be canceled.

Also where to drop the line? Apologize for every little bug there is? For every dc someone gets? You don't want to hear it but as many tell you it is pre open beta.

You can report it, it get's fixed

You have 104 chances to get your dragonballs each year, maybe the majority doesn't see it that big of a deal? Maybe for the majority it was enough to know that the dmg calculations will be fixed again, not needing a fresh skill resett.

I know it sucks, you want something, you want it as soon as possible, you are ready to spend time and hope you make it fast and then something not expectet is happening.

True he could be more caring, give compensation, give a green book when messing up some calculations (for those who really can't wait just 1 week...), talk to the community about the situation with the buggers from the beginng so nobody thinks he just ignores it, giving explenations on white stone nerfing before everyone screams and there are also many things I would do different, but you can never make it right for anyone.

And I rather have him prioritize on the big things that has to be done before releasing the open beta. After all he has his plans and spent years giving us the game back on his own.

Not saying that you should accept everything, you should allways be constructive, but that threads where you are complaining it allways just sounds like egoistical crying and demanding.

Best regards

an assliker

• He has enough work to do trying to fix things that the community is asking for. He used to be lots more sociable on here and on discord but then each updated causes more complaining from people on here and on the forums. (and now you're one of them too) so he spend less and less time here because people spam tag and complain to him and instead just reads and then fixes the problems.

You could have simply written a ticket to him explaining what went wrong with the schedule (i already notified him in staff chat but every little helps) and he was asleep at the time due to staying up past 4AM working on updates for you (and everyone else) but you chose to make a thread and demand a prize for a bug or mistake.

I don't think this thread is constructive to be here more, so i won't post here again.

Daneos has better things to do than give you an hour extra for an event where it's more than easy enough to get 2 or more full sets withing the 2 hour limit at level 70 (arguably the hardest range to get them) just do it this saturday.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!