[Poll] Two DB hunt per week

• Do we need one more day of DB hunt(I do) ? If yes, which one? 74

The result is only visible to the participants.

Just making a poll to know about this fact and I hope Daneos gonna let us this chance.

I m' curious to know what you prefer as second day for DB hunt. After a week apparox, I m gonna send a ticket to Daneos and explain what You prefer. Of course he will have the last descision on the second day.

Good luck.

• Daneos has already previously said that there's no need for another DB hunt. If he ever did decide to add another during the week he would take one of the 2 hour periods from Saturday and move it to the other day.

We'd still only have the 4 hour total to get them. This is because the DB drop rate is more than double that of what it was in retail. Level 70's can quite comfortably get 2 or more sets a hunt.

• Its not about the drop,its about time...not every player can play on saturdays when the hunt is on.

Who doesent try,fails ?

He can see the ticked,and maybe change his mind,i dont see anything bad from this poll.

Regards ?

• There's no way in hell daneos will make the event last an entire day. As i stated before. if any changes are made. one of the 2 hour slots will be moved to another day. 4 hours total a week to DB hunt

Nahh xD of crouse not the entire day ahaha I was just talking about what Ultranovaxstyle said, that somepeople cannot be here the WHOLE saturday and cannot do the event at all. Thats what Xeoh didn't understood :) because he said: "there's no reason you shouldn't be able to make one(13-15) or the other(22-00). So yea, maybe the one of solutions, is your suggestion.

• Ahhh, I getcha. Might just be my brain reading wonkily due to it being early for me still.

Nahh xD of crouse not the entire day ahaha I was just talking about what Ultranovaxstyle said, that somepeople cannot be here the WHOLE saturday and cannot do the event at all. Thats what Xeoh didn't understood :) because he said: "there's no reason you shouldn't be able to make one(13-15) or the other(22-00). So yea, maybe the one of solutions, is your suggestion.

• I think Wednesday + Saturday is a good option.

Saturday + Sunday people sometimes left home for the weekend, and need to wait another week to get DB.

Saturday + one day in the middle of week should be cool. We would have DB hunt every 3 days.

• But the hunts are like 7 hours apart, unless you can't attend both due to work commitments IRL there's no reason you shouldn't be able to make one or the other.

I'm one of them, The first is early morning like 6 am my time and the other is in the middle of the afternoon. I'm not getting up at 5-6 am (I sometimes get to bed 1-2 maybe 3 am the night before) for a game that's going to be wiped soon. And the other one I'm at work. (I work weekends doing fairs and festivals selling my hand made items.) I won't get a chance to DB hunt again til late Oct or Nov.

• I only need to get what I need/what, which would take a few hunts. I do agree, however, that hunts should continue on Saturday as right now.

Its easy to say i need just a couple of hunts,but its sometimes frustrating if you go hunting lets say,this saturday on evening and you get like 3 dbs because the drop is bad that day(it just happends sometimes) and then you cant participate to get other balls because you cant attend to db hunt for month or more.

I mean it would just be good if they added another hunt,doesent really matter which day it would be...atleast easier for people to organize so they can participate in hunt.

• Daneos has already previously said that there's no need for another DB hunt. If he ever did decide to add another during the week he would take one of the 2 hour periods from Saturday and move it to the other day.

We'd still only have the 4 hour total to get them. This is because the DB drop rate is more than double that of what it was in retail. Level 70's can quite comfortably get 2 or more sets a hunt.

I know im not lev 70 yet but I don't understand how someone could get that many dragon balls in one hunt when I only got 3 the last 3 times I participated

Image result for dragon ball heroes female character gifs

IGN: Alaina CLASS: Turtle Hermit GUILD: <Universe06>

• I know im not lev 70 yet but I don't understand how someone could get that many dragon balls in one hunt when I only got 3 the last 3 times I participated

You learn what spots work, and what's the best way to farm them by that point. Message me in game if you're having trouble and I may be able to point you in the right direction of where to go.

I would share where I got my 15, but then I'd have no chance of doing so when I next need too :P