Server still OPEN BETA ?

• right now the server is at the stage know as pre open beta. in which we are still testing formulas, and events to make sure they are correct without bugs before the game is released in the final stage. note: there is another wipe coming. When the dbog team feels that the game is complete there will be an announcement made by either daneos or mateo about the server wipe.

the server wipe is necessary to get rid of players gear that was either hacked or bugged.

It gives a fresh start to the game.

I hope this long winded answer helps gives you more understanding about whats going on

• They could just delete everyone's zenny, equips and items...

So we could keep the levels T_T

Hello, a lot people has gone level up through bugs as the "reflect bug" or others, besides it has been said from the beginning of PoB.

In the Open Beta everyone can enjoy with everything working properly since in PoB many people has gone level up without UD, TMQ, etc,

Regards! :dpeace:

• its really taking a long time to update it. Don´t get the wrong idea, i know how hard it is and how everyone´s working for it to be a playable game, but even if there´s a lot of bugs and errors, is not Daneos fault, or anyone´s fault. Its IMPOSSIBLE to have a game without bugs, and pushing yourself too much its not a good idea. I´m not saying this to speed up the process, i´m saying this to help Daneos, becuse imagine if the open beta update takes 2 more years or more... I´m ok with that, i really don´t care, as long as it launches. But imgine if we waited all this time, and the game just do not come the way we or Daneos wanted to. This is gonna be bad for Daneos reputation, imagine someone who worked with all his effort, and deserves respect for what he´s doing, imagine if the people start hating on him, as the guy who took 3,4 or 5 years to make this update, and it wasn´t as good as we were expecting... Either people will quit the game or just hate.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!