End game TMQ UD level

• I think you are right, the set could not be better that the ones in ccdungeon
    There are a lot of ways to make the mobs strongers, and of course the dbog team would take care of thats "glitchs" like the one in ud4.

Thought a way to make it happen,sort of,debuff poison,green gas effect on environment(can be taken from UD3 outside area),as time pass the poison gets more effective(time limited),make use of anti-poison gear,same with burning buffs and stuff...

Also add a strong debuff to mobs attacks could work.

• I had made like a topic like this back on DBOR this basically what i said like 3 year ago l0l

Basically a 4th game mode to every TMQ and UD that make every dungeon a max cap level dungeon extremely hard and gives special types of drops for completing them.

Example with level 70s items(These stats could be Change because I know someone is going to complain about balance)

Expert mode UD1 could drop items like gloves, staffs, and subs and give bonus effects of like 40 dodge.

Expert mode UD2 could drop items like gloves, staffs, and subs and give bonus effects of like 20 LP absorb not %

Expert mode UD3 could drop items like gloves, staffs, and subs and give bonus effects of like 10% anti-critical

Expert mode UD4 could drop items like gloves, staffs, and subs and give bonus effects of like 40 strength.

Expert mode UD5 could drop items like gloves, staffs, and subs and give bonus effects of like 15 Dexterity

Expert mode UD6 could drop items like gloves, staffs, and subs and give bonus effects of like 15 Con,Focus, and 10 RP(the stats that make your RP go up faster when charging)

Expert mode TMQ1 drop 1 piece that would have to correspond to TMQ2 and 3 to get the bonus effect

Example TMQ1 would only drop boots. TMQ2 would only drop pants, and TMQ3 would only drop jackets. the same can work for TMQ4,5,6 and 7.

TMQ1 Boots

TMQ2 pants=====[bonus effect for wear these 3 pieces]======= Whatever the community decides

TMQ3 Jacket

TMQ4 gloves,staffs

TMQ4 gloves,staff

TMQ5 jacket

TMQ6 pants=====[Bonus effect for wearing these 4 pieces]======== Whatever the community decides

TMQ7 boots

Drop rate could be shitty like BID4(Kraken) and Cellx

The armor can be 50 less defense then CCBD level 70 armor.

The Gloves,staffs and sub-weapons can be 40 less attack bonus then regular level 70 gloves

The purpose of this mode is to make PVE more funnier and bring back alive dead content from UDs instead of just spamming same thing over and over again like crafting, CCBD, and Tmq5,6, and 7.These are just examples of what the Expert mode Dungeons can give if implemented.

If not it still would be cool for stone drops

• love the idea Adrian on fire :)

• Meh, I would kinda love more CC Style than this.

That is, lvl 69 all mobs, lvl 70 supers and lvl 80 Bosses.

Ofc they should have higher HP and attacks, KD's and it should be special.

Soo it would be like this:

We start at TMQ1 we pass it, we go at TMQ2, etc etc, until we reach TMQ7.

From TMQ7, we going in UD1 until we reach UD6 and then we going to Bacterians both of them, Cell X, Krakken then one big ass finale map, title boss with x2 dmg, HP, def than regular one.

Each passing of floor, would give us mudosa points, soo drops and plus mudosa.

Ofc, we could add some titles here too, new ones.

This would be a side CC and UD's, kinda like hard core PVE exp.

PS: Those TMQ, UD and title boss, would be like CC floors. xD

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• bot have greats ideas!

maybe they can use both or something similar

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!