End game TMQ UD level

• I just thinking all uds and tmqs (without craken and bacterian) turn unless once you get the lv cap.

Maybe if dbog team add a "hardcore" level to all those dungeons we gain a lot of game content. Play tmq 5 or 3, ud 4 with a lv 70 character and get a good reward could be a good way to extend the end game content.

Obiously im not talking about increase only the rewards,
    Just wanna make thoses dungeons fun to the hardcore player of the server.

What do you think guys?

• maybe if is posible add new armor sets for tmq, that grant you a bonus for the full set (like the ccd). And something like that but with weapons for the ud.

Bonus like
    %5 crit hit rate, 5% con, 5 fear reduction, etc
    We can think in a lot of good bonus, but obuisly dont make then to much op..

Anothe thing that i forgoten is the level requeriment.. to avoid the spam for level up (like in ud3) think the best could be 70

• Then what about the mobs in there? Will they also be given super strength? As a drop item i would suggest a 1 in a 500 chance to drop a whitestone. Other then that just a legendary item. Its not like we can let OP items drop nonstop by grinding those god mode dungeons. I think the best drop item would either the things i said before or couple of popo candy or rezurrection popo.

A special potion to up your stats would also be great.

• All of that really sounds great, but one thing though. How about make the level requirement 65. That way people won't have to grind trough all the mobs if they really want to enter these new dungeons once they are in the game(if they get in).

• its true lv 65 could work to, but im thinking specialy in the end game content. Make something for the players who get 70. So they can say.. ok im in 70 now i can get the best dungeons in the game!

How do you know this is the end of the game xD. They may release more quests and TMQ's in the future.*grins*

• if they release a new lv cap the "hardcore" mode must follow it...

And is true maybe they will release new true content, but this is much easy and quicly. And add not only 1 new tmq. Think if you could choose between 10 hards dungeons to play pve content and get goods rewards

• It would be nice if u70s became easier to get in these dungeons/TMQs (obviously keep to the armor for UDs and weapon for TMQs). Bacterion, Cell-X, and Kraken are too short to benefit an increase drop in stones.

But yes I love this idea. Gives players a new reason to do UDs and TMQs when you reach cap and want a challenge.

• We could increase the dificult in "Nighmare" baning the ep and lp pots (just like in ccdungeon)..

Take the power of the mobs from kraken + the dificult in ccdungeon f90. Could result in a very funny dungeon.

Maybe also ban RP potions as an extra, or else it would be too OP. But i don't think setting limitations to your EP will do much good. In fact it might even be worse. Just imagine it, you have a time limit all the regular mobs are just as strong as kraken mobs and you don't even reached the boss yet. Yes it would truly be a nightmare but it has to be a nightmare that can be finished eventually. Maybe only ban LP pots and potions and let the only way to heal be a dende in your team. That would still be a nightmare considering the things you have to go trough but it would be a do able nightmare.

• So basically... EASY, NORMAL, HARD, and then 1 other level... let's assume it's "hard core".

All mob levels are 69 and keep only the boss at lvl 70.

Since "sets" differ in UDs/TMQs, you can work around that by making UDs only drop weapons (Since they Drop Armor stones) and TMQs drop the Armor (Since they Drop Weapon stones)

This way:

1- Getting materials to + the Armor or Weapons would be a task because you'd have to go through 2 different places just to get stones and such, though there will be a lot of differences in TMQs and UDs.

---UD4 (I think) has a place with bots that have basically no HP and don't attack, which is a huge exploit to getting u65 and u70 stones.

---TMQ1 Start-up with the Saibamen that keep growing is endless, which means stones are also endless. (So things like that need some fixing but otherwise are alright)

2- Getting "sets" will be much more fun with cool boosts like Extra LP, EP, CD, Stats like DEX/FOC, or even Props (like F150, on a much smaller scale though).

3- Hunting for stones will become a much less time-consuming task.

I like the idea generally, but there must be a way to make them much more difficult. Maybe bosses with extreme damage outputs that only a top-notch tank could handle ( and still not handle them easily ) Or AoEs with Decent (but not extreme) damage outputs. Stuns, Paralysis, AoE Confusions, things like that.

If they were too easy to do... no one will go to CC and make up their mind to lose a whole day in hopes of getting a third or a half of 1 item set for craft.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!