Conclusions about the Second Alpha

• This second alpha lasted a week however, there were only 3 days when everyone could get in.
    And I was wondering, what kind of conclusions did you take from this Alpha, because I think it's necessary to let us know what kind of problems you realized, just to be more clear with us.

Thank you.

"Tienes cosas que proteger, especialmente porque es un mundo virtual. Aprendí eso de alguien importante.Si cedes a tus impulsos en este mundo, el precio es que cambia tu personalidad en el mundo real. El jugador y el personaje son el mismo. "
    sdasdl10.jpg

• The Server was the prototype server with less containt but more stability than the other.Couldn't see that much stability but better than the first alpha. Still was fun to see people all over world, speaking different languages and crying for help lol
    Would have been more fun if we could used skills btw

• I could definitely see the improvements in the server. It held way more people and I barely ever disconnected this time around (instead of every five seconds). The lack of skills and items made it harder to enjoy the Alpha, but there was still a lot to do and test out, and overall, I think it was very successful. BTW, sorry about all the constant skill complaints I saw (I gave some too, I take blame as well), for some reason I don't think most people understood why you removed them for second Alpha. But in the end, you guys did a good job, keep up the good work. :thumbup: :thumbsup:

• It was shit, I'm pretty sure there were no test being done. The player base was way too low to make it a reliable "server stability" test.

The worst thing about this alpha was that there were too many nazis/guats in-game.

Arrow was right, there should be 2 servers. 1 For Nazis + Guats 1 for English speaking players.

There are alot people who don't wanna play on 1 server with all latinos(who don't speak english) so there are minimum 2 server needed. :thumbup:

• Im sorry to read these comments. Diversity is nice and can teach you good things like tolerance and comprehension, which, by the way you seam to lack.

• I wrote this when i delivered my Bug/Problems Report(not sure if they read it) as conclusion..

Good stuff:
    - mop/npc movement.. Looks very good! Not 100% perfect (some times mops walk a litte wierd) but pretty damn good to me!
    - server looked indeed a bit more stable than in first "stress test", well of course it is hard to say, since there where no skills that could made big loading/lag problems.. But i never had any lag at all(gamewise), only when daneos announced he work with remote! Looks like you are on a good way..

Personal note:
    - i don't know about the queue system.. It's not bad, but waiting over 100 seconds..? Is there a way to make it faster?
    - im not sure if it was a good idea to give out the dates for betas.. I'm sure you can wrap alot of things up, but you know people going to spam you with "where is alpha/beta" if you can't match these dates..
    - better delay alpha/beta before release like the last one(less content), or make a big announcement with a "sticky thread" here in forum, or people rip you apart if they can't use their stupid damn skills(altough it's a server test only), sad but true..
    - open "Support section" for every user to see, not only founders! Thats not good and only leads to 1000 "i can't use skills, help pls!!" posts!

I would call it a network/server test(for myself), it wasn't a bad test, but lets face it, you can't expect +500 players on server for 7 days if the only thing they can do is walk and auto attack(and that with a bug - in "open" part of this test)! Most of them have no clue what a "alpha" is all about, they just wanna "play" - and rage and cry if they can't..

So again, it wasn't bad, it was like i expected the "alpha#1" would be.. The real test will be "open alpha"! I'm sure they can come up with a very good "open alpha" i just hope they have the guts to delay it a bit if they encouter big problems..

• Thank you all for your feedback!

"Tienes cosas que proteger, especialmente porque es un mundo virtual. Aprendí eso de alguien importante.Si cedes a tus impulsos en este mundo, el precio es que cambia tu personalidad en el mundo real. El jugador y el personaje son el mismo. "
    sdasdl10.jpg

• Why are quoting me and not the mod?

The most common complains are exactly the opposite of this. Im glad to read that you guys want to play all together. Because many users said they don't want to play with spanish or viceversa.

• Quoted from "Arrow"

There are alot people who don't wanna play on 1 server with all latinos(who don't speak english) so there are minimum 2 server needed.

Im sorry to read these comments. Diversity is nice and can teach you good things like tolerance and comprehension, which, by the way you seam to lack.

If you separating all the people of the world, dbo will not be the same,It will be boring, the competition with all the world, is the best, It's the fun.

• The mobs just acted .. wierd for some reason,and numerous times my auto attacks didn't even work untill I spammed the hell out of it
    overall It was boring, there was 0 motivation for you to continue playing because there was no skills,then again it was a stability test so I can't complain I guess.
    also it sucked for me because I couldn't even talk with anyone because everyone spoke German/Spanish/Korean/Chinese.I could swear I saw every language but English :(

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!