[complaint] About possible language used to giving the name to your character.

• Sorry, but I'm really disappointed by the possible way of giving the name to my character. For example, I can write in Japanese because, I'm learning that language, but it seems that I can not use the Japanese language because game do not accept the name which i came up with. ;(

I hope you will fix this in the future. I bet there is more players who do not wanna be limited to only X/ Latin alphabet.

• Well as you know this is POB, but right now DBOG Staff is busy with other things but in future game it might be happen/added.

Still it will be kinda problem to add those people in friendlist, unless you are near them xD.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Yeah in my opinion it's better kept as it is right now. I mean, only a tiny percentage of players would be able to write such characters incase you've had them on your name which really sucks most of the times. Thus, as a suggestion your opinion is respected & I downvote.

• I know it's easier way ect (but it's not that hard as you think it's really simple to write other language, windows from 7 to 10 have a feature which make it easy, partically you just change language in your taskbar and everyone who know alphabet of interested language will know how to write) I know people want the easiest way to communicate with others.... but think about that as opportuninty....

For example when Pre open beta will come to end, propably there will be more players than today, and with next months will be more and more.... and you know it more players = more annoying players like

ohh help,..... help me, pls, i don't know what to do, ohh I don't know how put my clothes on me, pls can you invite to guild, pls pls pls though he will be 1 lvl...

People with the ability of wirting in other languages can easily defend against that people, having nick in other alphabet is relly helpful.

Besides it's not only good for us, it would help players from Asia if they will decide to make accountatn here, they will recongnize easier fellow companion, and they will immiedtietly start talk in their language. It's just my opinion.

PS: sorry if some of my sentences are grammatically incorrect or incomprehensible :/

• Hi,

For reasons that cannot be disclosed, this is not going to be implemented and players will only be able to create characters with the English (Latin) alphabet. This will also be the same for Open beta as well unless stated otherwise.

[errorbox]This thread will now be closed.[/errorbox]

Regards,
    Tempest

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!