How Will Daneos Return Cashpoints

• As promised in POB, all cp will be reimbursed to players who have cashed prior to the release of OB.

How will this process work, will we have to show our own logs of purchases considering Daneos has deleted logs from Pipiload days?
    Will we have to send screenshots of our emails from Pipiload?

After the deletion of previous CP purchase logs, how does the DBOG team track purchases, in order to assure a paying player's reimbursement?

Also, the cost and value of CP has varied since the beginning of OB. Will the amount returned depend on the date of purchase as well?

EDIT: Pipiload site has been shutdown for a while now.

• Very interesting question, has been going on my mind for quite a while and honestly I can only think of a basic roll-back method. As for the logs you never know what a Developer hides in his arsenal. Yet, you guys that used Pipiload back in the day are not supposed to worry. New cashers neither. Great idea for a topic otherwise.

• Very interesting question, has been going on my mind for quite a while and honestly I can only think of a basic roll-back method. As for the logs you never know what a Developer hides in his arsenal. Yet, you guys that used Pipiload back in the day are not supposed to worry. New cashers neither. Great idea for a topic otherwise.

Yeah I figured the amount of CP used will be located somewhere in our character logs. No confirmation on that.

I also wonder if we're receiving back the current value of CP/$ we spent, or if the reimbursement will be adjusted according to the date of the purchases.

• Hello,

All the cash point you have ever redeemed will be returned in the open beta. It doesn't matter if Pipiload is closed, the cash points redeemed has already been stored in a database and it has the data about it.

Regarding the previous price where 5€ was 50 cash points. Daneos at the time said they will return the cash point of the current price.

Regards

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!