Making Kraken Cellx drops tradeable or having the abilities to get unbind with seal coins.

• This news really demotivate to keep playing

pretty soon you’ll only be able to make Zeni by cashing, I really don’t know what’s the problem with selling the drops. You done it, you should be able to decide what to do with your reward. Plus, it would also help others who can’t find groups or don’t have the time to spam it looking for a good legendary drop.

• Well with this change only way you can earn zeni in - game is farming in world map and get weapons with good stats and stones.

AFK Platform life will be thing again and I hate this..

Still I see new changes that motivates people to play as DB hunt each day now.

Some new/old events should be back too, too motivate players to do PVE again.

What should be added/changed:

1. Drop system that use to be in BID's ( Items stays there until you leave party or BID)

2. Chests back in world map ( auto pots ones, soo you can sell them too)

All in all, Daneos listen and adapt/change as community ask, just unless you give him enough proofs or daily complain about those stuffs, and be damn polite while doing soo, he won't change his mind.

I know this is old thread but this things should be added back.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• this is a bit off topic but some DB wish's should bee changed for real -_- , 900k zenie is just usless as hell adding brown boxes to the wishe's would bee perfect !!!!! peopole will still farm the db's even after getting the db buffs and Transformation

Back to the theard : Just make them binded and can be debinded but with high amount of CCBD UNSEAL COINS so peopole will farm ccbd to get the seal's then sell them ..

• this is a bit off topic but some DB wish's should bee changed for real -_- , 900k zenie is just usless as hell adding brown boxes to the wishe's would bee perfect !!!!! peopole will still farm the db's even after getting the db buffs and Transformation

Back to the theard : Just make them binded and can be debinded but with high amount of CCBD UNSEAL COINS so peopole will farm ccbd to get the seal's then sell them ..

It was suggest by me already but nothing regarding this is done.

[REVAMP] Dragon Ball Hunt/Wishes System!

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Considering the how certain classes are never going to be taken into end game PVE do to them being strongly outclassed by others, then you have to allow farming parties to sell these things.

That said, no need to make them tradeable, I never once heard of anybody getting scammed by a kraken/cell party. It doesn't take long to figure out who the legit parties are.

Somebody mentioned that if you cant farm them yourself then you don't deserve them.

Thats garbage, I tanked kraken with ease on my fighter in retail, there is a video of it on youtube, yet nobody outside of my own circles would even consider taking my fighter, where as my Karma was never out of either kraken, cell or CC150, As soon as my karma logged in it would usually have a whisper to come do either cell, kraken or cc150.

There is no skill involved in any of it, you auto attack kraken and stop when he puts reflect up, make sure your aggro doesn't pass the tanks, and kill the 2 adds that spawn. thats it.

Cell has extremely simple mechanics, you can even ignore the circles completely with a good enough party.

CC150 has a handful of bosses who have mechanics you need to be aware of, there is no difficulty in most of it.

Just by having the right class, and enough attack speed doesn't make you deserving.....

You can't penalize somebody because of the class they have chosen.

• You also never played a game where equipment stays forever on the ground so you can call other players to enter the dungeon to obtain the item. If you want items from dungeon, then go and do the dungeon. If you cant get a group then ask your guild (everyone has one anyway). BID 2-4 are way too easy to make the dropped equipment sell-able.

The equipment stays on the ground for 30 seconds?

How are you meant to get this equipment on your characters that people won't take? You don't have enough time to switch to your alt.

Who is going to take a fighter/chef/swordsman over the standard party. A very limited number of people that will probably try to charge you for the inconvenience of coming along. Of which there is then no guarantee of a legendary drop, let alone the legendary drop you are after, and then having a party that will either roll against you on the item, or demand more money for you to pick it up.

Not every guild can be bothered farming that thing over and over and over.... I know because I have seen it first hand.

Or if you change attack speed Parties will just take 2 turtles on top of the mandatory Buffer, Dende & SK combination.

If somebody makes a PVE class, they should be able to use that class to get the accessories they need on the classes they have that have almost zero PVE worth.

I don't want to be fighting SK's on my fighter that are easily able to get 20 con rings or prop bonus rings and legendary earrings and necklaces, where I can't get anything because people will only go with my buffer. They are already overpowered enough as it is.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!