Reset Idea for game launch

• umm, why not just make it a wish? it makes perfect sense.

"shenron i wish i could relearn my skills in a diffrent way"

"ok, donzo"

"nice!"

the catch is its not a reset book, its a instant reset of ur skills right then and there, you cant trade it, you cant sell it. you use it.
    I REALLY dont see why not have it when the game launches 1.00 and is out of beta.

• I Think Dragonball online reset skill book is actually a mistake, just another way the publisher could get more money. Granted it is a very useful item. The issue is I think Dragonball online has a good system. From lv 1-30 it allowed you to learn about your class and how you want to play, then frol lv 30-70 you get to build your character. Skills/armor etc. When everyone is top gear and high level. Everyone wants to be the best at everything. PVE,PVP so they change their build around to meet their needs. Which I believe defeat the purpose of character development. Though Skill reset is a core part of Dragonball because of how useful it is. So chances of removing it will probably not happen. For how you obtain the skills reset, that itself will probably change.

• I Think Dragonball online reset skill book is actually a mistake, just another way the publisher could get more money. Granted it is a very useful item. The issue is I think Dragonball online has a good system. From lv 1-30 it allowed you to learn about your class and how you want to play, then frol lv 30-70 you get to build your character. Skills/armor etc. When everyone is top gear and high level. Everyone wants to be the best at everything. PVE,PVP so they change their build around to meet their needs. Which I believe defeat the purpose of character development. Though Skill reset is a core part of Dragonball because of how useful it is. So chances of removing it will probably not happen. For how you obtain the skills reset, that itself will probably change.

Well my friend i totally agree , for the starters it would be just to test the game and soon as they get their lvl 50-70 they start realizing that their Character isn't powerful enough or doesn't have a good build which will lead them to create another character but this time with a more focusing on getting a good build.

I think that if possible , adding the build calculator like the onee on DBOCOM would be good and very interesting since we'd have the opportunity to share & exchange our works on builds. :thumbup:

• Why not have NPC sell brown book(1 SP reset) for lets say.. 50k Zeni.. Or put brown book into token-shop..
    I mean if some skills will get balanced a lot of players that didn't noticed will want to redo their builds..

• I do agree with Saito that reset skill kinda messes the game.

Also agree that each one of us should build his character focusing to be the best on one particular thing so you don´t need to mess around with resets.

Even when focusing on ur thing you could make a big mistake, thats why i think a unique reset book should be given when the player reaches the lvl 70, a untradeable and unique item, thats my opinion.

Its like, if you made mistakes even after reseting a lot between 1-30 and reached max then you deserve a last chance to reset and make it right, but do not waste it;

I agree. A skill reset at an NPC for Zeni would be the best option, like in most other MMOs.

• Speaking of builds, I have no idea what a good PVE build is for a human swordsman~ Since I didn't play THAT long, I was just putting points where I thought would be useful. Anyone got an idea? cause I don't give two-damns about PvP~ 8)

Well builds might be a little early to discuss, because we don't know if some skills might get rebalanced..

• Why not have NPC sell brown book(1 SP reset) for lets say.. 500k Zeni.. Or put brown book into token-shop..
    I mean if some skills will get balanced a lot of players that didn't noticed will want to redo their builds..

1 SP reset for 500K zeni is a bite alot don't you think ?

• 1 SP reset for 500K zeni is a bite alot don't you think ?

Lol, one 0 to much..! It should be 50k! Edited my Post.. Depends on economy.. 100k for 1SP would work too i guess.. That would be 6.900.000 Zeni for full(well 69 brown books) reset at 70.. SP book in Token-shop would be nice..

• Lol, one 0 to much..! It should be 50k! Edited my Post.. Depends on economy.. 100k for 1SP would work too i guess.. That would be 6.900.000 Zeni for full(well 69 brown books) reset at 70.. SP book in Token-shop would be nice..

Ok lol i thought so haha , 500k zeni for a single SP hahaha i'll just create another character saves money ( and time ) haha

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!