Adobe premiere testing

• Its great for just starting, I always had a hard time using sony vegas and camtasia. my buddy told me to use filmora wondershare because it more easier and simple to use when trying to add special effect to your video, also I stop using camtasia and sony vegas because it capped all my video at 720op for some reason and I couldn't figure out how to fix it

• Its great for just starting, I always had a hard time using sony vegas and camtasia. my buddy told me to use filmora wondershare because it more easier and simple to use when trying to add special effect to your video, also I stop using camtasia and sony vegas because it capped all my video at 720op for some reason and I couldn't figure out how to fix it

Ty, yeah sony vegas makes quality trash; i did mess up some rendering settings here i just wanted to see how the edit looked, it was messy at the start of round 1 but other than that it looked smooth i think, someday i will create my own template for matchup presentations, it will be a DB Scouter hehe

• I personally started out with Camtasia, it was easy to learn and use. I did a bit of Sony Vegas here and there, but my prime choices now are Premiere and After Effects. Adobe Premiere Pro is mostly good for editing clips, putting them together, etc. Basic video editing.

However, if you want to do more than that and add some really cool things to your videos, you might wanna check out what you can do in After Effects and start learning that, too (you can combine both in your projects). One step at a time, though.

• I personally started out with Camtasia, it was easy to learn and use. I did a bit of Sony Vegas here and there, but my prime choices now are Premiere and After Effects. Adobe Premiere Pro is mostly good for editing clips, putting them together, etc. Basic video editing.

However, if you want to do more than that and add some really cool things to your videos, you might wanna check out what you can do in After Effects and start learning that, too (you can combine both in your projects). One step at a time, though.

I did saw that AE has lot of templates etc, and yes i will use it in the future, my current goal is to create my own template as i said, a callout title with the style of a Scouter ^^

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!