New properties update

• When I see humans block 1-2 fighter critics, then you will have my attention and 100% anti critic ain't toxic, it just means that you will need more brain to time up your skills and choose to gear up to deal higher base dmg or to last longer.

"Critics are healthy" - I guess, critics purge your body, mind and soul and one shot is like orgasm....

Still props capped on accessory on 26% or back to 1.

Crit is still luck based, but right now almost every fighter needle that I see is a crit. If you would have 100% anticrit the spells deal basically 0 damage and you would get a tankmeta and dps wouldn't do shit.

And because of props (profilepic checks out) I am all the time saying to revert all changes, props included.

• When I see humans block 1-2 fighter critics, then you will have my attention and 100% anti critic ain't toxic, it just means that you will need more brain to time up your skills and choose to gear up to deal higher base dmg or to last longer.

"Critics are healthy" - I guess, critics purge your body, mind and soul and one shot is like orgasm....

Still props capped on accessory on 26% or back to 1.

The problem is exactly that your base dmg is never high enough to deal proper dmg to tanks

My turtle max gear deals 4k without crit

MAX GEAR

• Crit is still luck based, but right now almost every fighter needle that I see is a crit. If you would have 100% anticrit the spells deal basically 0 damage and you would get a tankmeta and dps wouldn't do shit.

And because of props (profilepic checks out) I am all the time saying to revert all changes, props included.

With anti critic 100%, props could be easy back np.

Plus tankmeta, nah?

When it gets added, it will be balanced out, buffing out base dmg and even now you can see humans deal high base dmg without critics, ofc some skills would need to have higher base dmg to have chance vs tankers but it would be way better.

The problem is exactly that your base dmg is never high enough to deal proper dmg to tanks

My turtle max gear deals 4k without crit

MAX GEAR

Yeah that is my point, base dmg would increase then and with that base dmg increased, in PVE critic dmg would be high too.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Crit is still luck based, but right now almost every fighter needle that I see is a crit. If you would have 100% anticrit the spells deal basically 0 damage and you would get a tankmeta and dps wouldn't do shit.

The only class I see you complain about is the fighters. Because fighters can crit everything and don't need prop. Why not remove fighters from the game? Never again any1 will complain about dodge formulas, crit formulas or any other formula.

I prefer prop to be secondary sources, it's not Dragon Ball if we keep playing Jokenpo.

I have a fighter and I'm not able to crit like that with my crit rate weapons (I don't even need crit damage %). I love using anti-crit instead of dex. I already tried props, sure 0.5 is a low rate, but even sayin' it doesn't matter that much, even with tankers you can still get an advantage.

If it is to create a topic, unless have suggestions for the staff, a lot can be done as putting a limit on the prop rate, suggest a rate of 3/5 (0.6 - 0.6) although I prefer 1 / 3 (0.66) or giving each class a different influence with prop.

About the fighters, sure the damage is pretty high, I can kill a 10k life points player with only an high speed needle (not super) lvl 1 hit.

• You dont get it.
    With 100% anticrit its impossible to kill a tank 1v1 as dps, although in party budokai you should be able to one shot them with a lucky crit. If only basedamage counts then of course tanks will have the favour, well at least in PvP since they have 2-3x their health + much higher defensive stats. Just leave the base damage as it is, change crit formula, reintroduce 1:1 prop and give back old critdamage.

The only class I see you complain about is the fighters. Because fighters can crit everything and don't need prop. Why not remove fighters from the game? Never again any1 will complain about dodge formulas, crit formulas or any other formula.

I prefer prop to be secondary sources, it's not Dragon Ball if we keep playing Jokenpo.

I have a fighter and I'm not able to crit like that with my crit rate weapons (I don't even need crit damage %). I love using anti-crit instead of dex. I already tried props, sure 0.5 is a low rate, but even sayin' it doesn't matter that much, even with tankers you can still get an advantage.

If it is to create a topic, unless have suggestions for the staff, a lot can be done as putting a limit on the prop rate, suggest a rate of 3/5 (0.6 - 0.6) although I prefer 1 / 3 (0.66) or giving each class a different influence with prop.

About the fighters, sure the damage is pretty high, I can kill a 10k life points player with only an high speed needle (not super) lvl 1 hit.

Well you prefer it to be secondary source, but the fact is that most classes rely on that stat, to be fair it is easy to counter it anyways. It's the same with health you just can't nerf con or the max health scaling because idk your player is able to survive some hits lol. And im not complaining about fighter, I am just using them as reference since they don't use any props and stack dex for more critrate and offense. If you look into turtle, they are a damageclass just like fighter but they can't kill a tank that easily because they rely on props and cant stack that much foc like fighters with dex. Besides that they are much more reliable with 0 cast time and low cooldowns with 1 gapcloser and 2 stuns.

• You dont get it.
    With 100% anticrit its impossible to kill a tank 1v1 as dps, although in party budokai you should be able to one shot them with a lucky crit. If only basedamage counts then of course tanks will have the favour, well at least in PvP since they have 2-3x their health + much higher defensive stats. Just leave the base damage as it is, change crit formula, reintroduce 1:1 prop and give back old critdamage.

Well you prefer it to be secondary source, but the fact is that most classes rely on that stat, to be fair it is easy to counter it anyways. It's the same with health you just can't nerf con or the max health scaling because idk your player is able to survive some hits lol.

I don't get how come you compare DPS base dmg and tanker base dmg, since if DPS dmg is double or x3 as tanker one, plus if tanker let say face fighter and can't hit him because of dodge, or if it can't get out of swordsman stun-KD chair and similar it would be doable.

Just what would be different than now is that fights would last longer, I mean you played in caps bellow 70, when 100% anti critic was there, it was good and now it can be even better since you can change how most of skills works, buff them or nerf them if there is need and guess wait, have DPS and remove one shot.

Heck if you guys want to keep one shot I don't mind seeing all those humans dieing as flies lol.

Still props as they are now needs to be changed and I don't I will post here anymore, I give my suggestions, rest is up to Daneos.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• It's the same with health you just can't nerf con or the max health scaling because idk your player is able to survive some hits lol.

I can survive for a good time with ma wae '-')b

16 & 19 dex earrings

5 focus & physical dmg reflect (I forgot the quantity) + 5 prop bonus rings (Those low prop are the last thing I need to hit kill mobs, yeah?)

32% anti-crit chest +6 (+5% anti-crit title)

12 dex pants +6

28 dex boots +6

28 focus gloves +0 for humans - still having an hit kill (or 10 crit rate +8 gloves for tankers)

9 crit rate +8 stick (I got +11 for some time, but because of that bad upgrade system, lost all my money and finished with +8)

Cooldown glasses, resist rate dogi.

• What can you survive?
    Basic attacks or pre lvl 70 fighters with their 2k needles?
    Every lvl 70 class with good gear will instakill you with their worst spell.
    And the upgradesystem is not bad, it's still rng but not topic of this thread.

• I have a good enough dodge to dodge 75% of the attacks (unless my enemy got a good focus), my anti-critic makes me take 2 hits.

DBOG is practically a game of luck, and with luck I can survive 4-8 attacks

Still talking about props or about me?

Go to korin pvp area without any props and see how any fighter will 1 hit you with their first or 2nd needle.
    Funny how you list all your dexstuff but prop is actually nerfed. Your arguments are just invalid.

Edit:
    Proof of balance:
    Ultima with

• 23024 LP
    • 5131 phy def
    • 42% Anticrit
    • 40 global prop (11+11+18)

vs fighter needles:

d3cb82b1e26b7cd06eaf669f1b2a887f.png

Clearly anticrit build worth getting 1 shot by any fighter, lol.

• Go to korin pvp area without any props and see how any fighter will 1 hit you with their first or 2nd needle.

Funny how you list all your dexstuff but prop is actually nerfed. Your arguments are just invalid.

The props that I put in me are still recent, so I still hold on without them. Without them I just lost my capacity to hit kill mobs

Whaat?? You know, props move with percentage. Stop attacking the things I or others write with random ideas that pop up in your head, it seems desperate

• The props that I put in me are still recent, so I still hold on without them. Without them I just lost my capacity to hit kill mobs

Whaat?? You know, props move with percentage. Stop attacking the things I or others write with random ideas that pop up in your head, it seems desperate

Wait, you call it desperate and random idea to have DBOG like retail TW? Wow what a time to be alive.
    And what is your point that prop moves with percentage of course I do know that, lol?
    btw. for proof of balance check previous post.

• Wait, you call it desperate and random idea to have DBOG like retail TW? Wow what a time to be alive.
    And what is your point that prop moves with percentage of course I do know that, lol?
    btw. for proof of balance check previous post.

Now you mentioned tw again. You are talking randomly, you were talking about my dex.

Dex gives physical attack, you know?

About this proof, what weapons your enemy is using? Looks like you met the exaggerated damage of the fighters I told you about.

I do not understand how you get pages and pages of that thread arguing if you continue with the same arguments:

I lost more than half of my power and practically all classes became useless.

• Lmao of course you are not going to complain because all classes that dont build dex are trash, looks more like you are desperate if prop is a thing again. What else should I compare that game with, fkin roblox or minecraft?
    And I am not complaining about my class, more like about the role as tank and DPS besides dex builders. But unfortunately you can't understand it since you think im flaming because im "weak" lmao.

• lol, as if dex isn't affected by your weapon/gloves. Of course crits depend on that xD?

Dex isn't affected by my weapons.

My crit rate depends on dex and weapon/gloves, my crit damage depends only of my dex

So..?

Then go ahead and tell me those secret sleeper stats everyone could be using, but none of us losers is.

Are you talking about the 5 dex stats?

Dodge rate, crit damage, crit rate, resist rate, physical attack.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!