New properties update

• kidunseen trolling. Lets just wait to see what the new update brings. Daneos makes 1:1 props he listens to us more than the GMs/Mods. Daneos keeps .5:.5 he cares more about what the GMs/Mods want aka no good balance will ever come.

Oh please come on now just because he doesn't agree with you doesn't make him a troll, super tier high level elite player like you knows better. xD

Lastly prop does not work on N attribute so it had nothing to do with prop but nice try

The turtle have wild prop weapon (red)... and mobs/boss do have prop, where is the N prop?

• I am only talking about PVM aspect of the game I never PVPed on Tw so I could not say but prop was really broken for ccbd cell etc.

These is an example of how broken prop was in TW trio cell party possible because of the amount of prop they were using these were my guild friends

Nice 142k giant kame crit at 1:12 with a wand +12 (1:22), followed by 110k superkame with gloves +12 (1:24).
    I am pretty sure with prop 1:1 and the same amount of props but better gear you wouldn't be able to reach the 110k crit mark with giant.

• Oh please come on now just because he doesn't agree with you doesn't make him a troll, super tier high level elite player like you knows better. xD

You're mad i'm talking the truth? Also, Floor 150 hasn't even been released yet, and yet he's saying it's going to take a +15 jacket to complete it. He's either ignorant or trolling, I chose trolling. Also, lets not forget how GMs/Mods stay locking threads with opinions different from theirs. Only reason why this hasn't been locked is because of how popular it got.

• You're mad i'm talking the truth? Also, Floor 150 hasn't even been released yet, and yet he's saying it's going to take a +15 jacket to complete it. He's either ignorant or trolling, I chose trolling.

because less prop you will need more def to survive from physical and energy attacks, People kept on worn their prop earring for the attack and defense but with lower defense now about half what it was be will be little challenging to survive. I did many ccbd 150 runs in TW I saw players getting ko'ed with +12 armor and 10-13 property earrings x2 so yes upgrade in ccbd matter a lot people would buy the defense potions from cash shop because it was almost a need

• because less prop you will need more def to survive from physical and energy attacks, People kept on worn their prop earring for the attack and defense but with lower defense now about half what it was be will be little challenging to survive. I did many ccbd 150 runs in TW I saw players getting ko'ed with +12 armor and 10-13 property earrings x2 so yes upgrade in ccbd matter a lot people would buy the defense potions from cash shop because it was almost a need

There was a team that completed CCBD , no speed. This team actually knew how to build their character in PvE other than just props and high upgrades.

• You're mad i'm talking the truth? Also, Floor 150 hasn't even been released yet, and yet he's saying it's going to take a +15 jacket to complete it. He's either ignorant or trolling, I chose trolling

Not at all but i got super scared when i saw your reply i was like nani... how can he make too much sense in just 2 lines?!! like surprised... you know what i mean, if he says he can do it i think he can back it up he did a lot of pve in TW and had collection of aura's. Maybe he is the top elite supreme one and you're not.

• I saw this video in the pass also another team did cell without speed; however, they did have high upgrades and prop/ cooldown and etc its possible without speed but to go through that struggle is always idea when it can be done more efficient. That video was for show and to demonstrate that speed is not everything.

• Not at all but i got super scared when i saw your reply i was like nani... how can he make too much sense in just 2 lines?!! like surprised... you know what i mean, if he says he can do it i think he can back it up he did a lot of pve in TW and had collection of aura's. Maybe he is the top elite supreme one and you're not.

Oh look I got the GM angry. Well I did have hopes in you guys before this thread but this thread just showed me how little you guys care and know about this game. Not to mention you guys manage to piss off everyone nearly every other month with a terrible update. The best balance I see you guys doing is just buffing GC/DW/Plasma, and even then you guys will manage a way to screw that up too.

• where in this video do you see any mobs/boss not N prop?

each mob has their own attribute so having high attribute to their corresponding weakness gives the player an advantage in terms of strength and defense so a player lets say has property 13x2 earring and would have 26 property advantage over them dealing more damage also with defense their attacks would be weaker on the player. Take in account necklace also has increase damage in attributes

• Oh look I got the GM angry. Well I did have hopes in you guys before this thread but this thread just showed me how little you guys care and know about this game. Not to mention you guys manage to piss off everyone nearly every other month with a terrible update. The best balance I see you guys doing is just buffing GC/DW/Plasma, and even then you guys will manage a way to screw that up too.

I want 1:1 prop too, i'm supporting you from the bottom of my heart.

• Oh look I got the GM angry. Well I did have hopes in you guys before this thread but this thread just showed me how little you guys care and know about this game. Not to mention you guys manage to piss off everyone nearly every other month with a terrible update. The best balance I see you guys doing is just buffing GC/DW/Plasma, and even then you guys will manage a way to screw that up too.

Who said anything about the balancing being done? I see flaws in the balancing as it stands. Updates need to be tested why we are here to give to give results and value from our testing to better improve it but some people just get angry about it rather than helping :(

• each mob has their own attribute so having high attribute to their corresponding weakness gives the player an advantage in terms of strength and defense so a player lets say has property 13x2 earring and would have 26 property advantage over them dealing more damage also with defense their attacks would be weaker on the player. Take in account necklace also has increase damage in attributes

They all are N property. On TW that was -5% defense and attack vs any other property. That means all that prop gear and buffs doesn't matter at all.

I want 1:1 prop too, i'm supporting you from the bottom of my heart.

Yes, we can clearly see how you support us by baiting to believe in some gamebreaking lv 85 gear that is like 2000 years in the future.

• I want 1:1 prop too, i'm supporting you from the bottom of my heart.

Is lying and kissing ass your solution to everything? Don't tell me tell that to Daneos.

Who said anything about the balancing being done? I see flaws in the balancing as it stands. Updates need to be tested why we are here to give to give results and value from our testing to better improve it but some people just get angry about it rather than helping :(

How is anyone supposed to help when our opinions aren't taken into consideration especially with things that deal with balance?

• They all are N property. On TW that was -5% defense and attack vs any other property. That means all that prop gear and buffs doesn't matter at all.

Yes, we can clearly see how you support us by baiting to believe in some gamebreaking lv 85 gear that is like 2000 years in the future.

I don't think there is a editing engine to add new structures and features to the game will have to create one and that will take eternity lol We can however modify current gear and stuff, example dogi recoloring,11 but players would rather have new looking stuff

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!