Language Specific Chat Channels

• Instead of having Language Specific Channels or Servers, I suggest implementing more channels to the chat (if possible) such as...

Shout - ENG

Shout - SPA
    Shout - GER

This way players from who speak different language could still mingle with each other and have the option to set their chat with which ever language they're most comfortable with.

• You can always put in LFG/Trade/Shout that kind of thing, nothing needs to be made.

/lfg [ENG] Looking for guild with a lot of cute english speaking girls. :love:

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• There is really no need for such thing. People can just use trade chat by writing in their own language like they do by doing normal chat. They'll find help or someone to chat by doing so. It's not like i'm gonna try to chat with someone who is writing spanish only. If a spanish speaking player is around and notices someone spanish talking looking for help, he/she could help and keep chatting etc.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• i suggest making shout can be shown to all people in a channel or all channels anywhere

Shout isn't that, shout is fine as it is and it have range that anyone in village would see what you are saying/typing.

You want to transform/change shout into trade/lfg that already exist soo I don't think that is good idea.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Shout isn't that, shout is fine as it is and it have range that anyone in village would see what you are saying/typing.

You want to transform/change shout into trade/lfg that already exist soo I don't think that is good idea.

i see your point but LFG and trade chat made for looking for party and selling/buying

but maybe some people want to chat world wide in the game and have fun talking to each other not in just village or near a player but to all server.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!