When is the open beta getting released?

• 10 000 players still didnt get answer what is going on. Game dont Work, site is not .net so they dont know this forum exist. Disgrace. All of usa waiting for 24 hours and still no any answer or info??? This is hoiw you lose players/ I wouldnt be stranged if they think all of this is scam. I am sorrz but when you brake promise and dont give any info this is first what would players think. But gamemasters cant realise that.... A simple "sorry we will be late a little" would be enough but i guess censorship and ignoring players is "better" to keep players right???

• Download = yes, at least that's what everyone on discord says and does. Doing it right now too. Almost done. (65% atm)

I think CP was given back too. Or almost done. Not sure about that. Also server still down. Have some ppl who downloaded new client and tried to get ingame. But can't cuz server down.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• nged if they think all of this is scam. But gamemasters cant realise that.... A simple "sorry we will be late a little" would be enough but i guess censorship and ignoring players is "better" to keep players right???

How about stop crying because of a game? He has much to do so it will be late and that was clear from the beginning.

But oh well better keep CRYING

• 10 000 players still didnt get answer what is going on. Game dont Work, site is not .net so they dont know this forum exist. Disgrace. All of usa waiting for 24 hours and still no any answer or info??? This is hoiw you lose players/ I wouldnt be stranged if they think all of this is scam. I am sorrz but when you brake promise and dont give any info this is first what would players think. But gamemasters cant realise that.... A simple "sorry we will be late a little" would be enough but i guess censorship and ignoring players is "better" to keep players right???

I agree they do need better communication, but y'all just need to chill and be glad the game is coming. The original game wasn't even in English and we all survived playing back then.

• That childish insult will do nothing and 10 000 players on FB that still didnt get answer and will first think - "This is scam". They still dont know .net is not real site.... Give a official message to players!!! At least - "Sorry we will be a little late"... You know, players will think first and this is a fact - "this is not serious, they lied"

• That childish insult will do nothing and 10 000 players on FB that still didnt get answer and will first think - "This is scam". They still dont know .net is not real site.... Give a official message to players!!! At least - "Sorry we will be a little late"... You know, players will think first and this is a fact - "this is not serious, they lied"

You really dont have idea of what are you saying... stop crying if you think can do it better go ahead and create by your own a server, fix it and try to manage all project like a real company with his Alpha, beta ... bet you dont even know where to start and for sure you give up before u start... Cry everyone can but resurrect a game from an server emulator, learn C++ in the way, fix and provide a playable game and build a hole community from nothing only Daneos the person your complain about... Some respect folk.

• "Stop crying" is a kid sad attempt to insult someone that is too old for you so you can comprehend. You dont know what you are saying! Go FB and see 1000 of peoples are still waiting to get answer what is going on!!! This is fact period! All players have disinformation official link is https://forum.dboglobal.net that is still no working, so 90% of players dont know about this site!!! All players were said that old updater will work. 1st March is over and all on FB wonder why game is not working. Did someone said of officials https://forum.dboglobal.to is a new link on FB?????? No! Did someone said you have to redownload game. No they said opposite! And now all players that dont know about this and thats majority of players think they have beed scamed. Go and check FB. And stop say stupid insults like "cry" just because you dont have a life and have to troll and insult older people...

• Yea. But also consider the facts that he wrote in that News. Server will crash multiple times for the next 2 or 3 days. So don't get mad when you can't really play. Accept it and give the server some time and let the ppl who quest fast do it so you can do it chilled.

It'll be a real mess!

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• On what NEWS???? All palyers get disinformation that https://forum.dboglobal.net is official site so 90% of players cant read NEWS! Is it possible that no one realises issue here???

That is not the website anymore. It is .to not .net. Anyways most people share information on dcord. You should try using it. But the servers are up and working now but you do have to download the new client so be happy and play!

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!