AH level restriction

• So my suggestion is that we lift the lv 30 AH restriction due to LOTS of private shops being made and left in korin.

I mean what is even the pourpose of the lv 30 restriction ?

Also maybe it would be something very awsome if we could open the AH everywhere(like craft) so people wont create mountains of characters near AH.

• I really dislike all of those shops hanging around Korin, So much lag around. If they are going to converge into one area at least make it nice and orderly, like a small area shaped like a square or a straight line or something.

• I wouldn't mind seeing private shop being removed tbh. It's useless. And if ppl don't have enough zeni for the AH tax, just kill some mobs real quick, pick up the drops and sell to NPC. Repeat this until you have the amount you need. Easy.

Don't even really understand why we have private shops anyways since we have an AH. Don't come up with AH/Mail being lvl 29+ cuz Daneos could've changed that really easy for OB start...

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!