Dragon ball hunt right now

• With the level cap at 45, every channel in every area in Yahoi East for farming dragon balls is packed with people. Last week wasn't to bad but now it's hard to even find markers. I seriously thought my scouter wasn't working for the first 20 min.

I think the hunt time should be extended so everyone is not cramming there hunt in 2, two hour times once a week right now.

Just pisses me off getting up at 6 AM running dual client farming an getting one dragon ball or seeing people type garbage in chat because they are also getting mad. I seriously watched multiple times 3 or more people going for the same dragon ball marker.

As it is right now it's going to be hard to even turn this back on with upgrade system trash an not being able to farm stones or dragon balls because of over population in certain areas due to level cap.

Devs probably didn't think off this when they set level cap.

• Not true. With THIS db hunt im able to farm as a lv 45 fighter very well. i've been lv 45 since day 2 of releasing level cap and i never could farm db with my main until today . STOP COMPLAINING

Astin I have to take you to a weekend spa sometime so you can just relax. EliteX is right with the cap being only 45 at the moment the typical farming areas are too overpopulated, it's not ideal at all. Like you said yourself you hit 45 on day 2 and I'm sure by now a lot of people hit cap on their mains.

• Astin yo dude chill. Just because db hunt was good for you this time doesn't mean it's working out for everyone else too. People have the right to complain even after a recent change. Yes, the change was good. The thing is we could really need another day for DB hunt cuz there are too many ppl looking for them. Before this DB hunt change was made i managed to get 4 db's in one hunt and the week after only 1 db.

Everyone on TW server was used to have daily db hunt. Now we only have 4h a week. That's pretty much nothing. And no, i am not saying we should have it like back in TW server cuz that was dumb tbh. KR server hunt time was Friday - Sunday non stop. Was cool but meh. A second day for DB hunt would be cool. 4h per week for DB hunt with this many ppl is just f*cked up.

Drop rate is fine! We just need more time!

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Astin yo dude chill. Just because db hunt was good for you this time doesn't mean it's working out for everyone else too. People have the right to complain even after a recent change. Yes, the change was good. The thing is we could really need another day for DB hunt cuz there are too many ppl looking for them. Before this DB hunt change was made i managed to get 4 db's in one hunt and the week after only 1 db.

Everyone on TW server was used to have daily db hunt. Now we only have 4h a week. That's pretty much nothing. And no, i am not saying we should have it like back in TW server cuz that was dumb tbh. KR server hunt time was Friday - Sunday non stop. Was cool but meh. A second day for DB hunt would be cool. 4h per week for DB hunt with this many ppl is just f*cked up.

Drop rate is fine! We just need more time!

I stated i got only 2 db but seems you cant read only presume what im saying . Still drop rate is fine i agree with you. But people being so petty complaining when THEY asked for a change .This is a non stop cycle of ''people have the right to complain''.

In the last thread i aslo complained about db rate and Daneos changed it . Do you see me whining now cuz i only got 2 db ?No ,because i learned to suck it up and stop being immature when it comes to changes that do not go my way

• Not true. With THIS db hunt im able to farm as a lv 45 fighter very well. i've been lv 45 since day 2 of releasing level cap and i never could farm db with my main until today . STOP COMPLAINING

Good for you you can finally farm on your fighter, been farming dragon balls since weekend one. I have watched over the last few weekends how the population has finally caught up to cap and this morning like I said, I thought my scouter was glitched because I didn't see a dragon ball marker for the first 20 min and when I did see my first one, two other people were flying in at the same time. This was the same every place I went on Yahoi East on every channel.

This is not simple complaining, this is a real problem that probably wasn't thought of when devs decided on level caps.

If there was no caps you would have people spread out all over at all levels because some people like me are grind hards an already have multiple characters at 45 while some are not. With a level cap at 45 casual players have no problem reaching 45 in the time frame that has passed.

Just wait until next weekend, an see how bad the dragon ball hunt will be, by then most players will have at least 1 character at 45.

Next level cap will be worse, only being 55. By then it will be everyone in the game on one map farming dragon balls, you will be lucky to even see a marker.

• Good for you you can finally farm on your fighter, been farming dragon balls since weekend one. I have watched over the last few weekends how the population has finally caught up to cap and this morning like I said, I thought my scouter was glitched because I didn't see a dragon ball marker for the first 20 min and when I did see my first one, two other people were flying in at the same time. This was the same every place I went on Yahoi East on every channel.

This is not simple complaining, this is a real problem that probably wasn't thought of when devs decided on level caps.

If there was no caps you would have people spread out all over at all levels because some people like me are grind hards an already have multiple characters at 45 while some are not. With a level cap at 45 casual players have no problem reaching 45 in the time frame that has passed.

Just wait until next weekend, an see how bad the dragon ball hunt will be, by then most players will have at least 1 character at 45.

Next level cap will be worse, only being 55. By then it will be everyone in the game on one map farming dragon balls, you will be lucky to even see a marker.

i've been farmin 4 weeks for ssj (which i got today) and i dont think its a real problem. there are people at 4 th 5 th wish and yet do you see me making posts that i didnt get enough db?

Now to help you: try other methods not just farming with lv 45 character.

I tried: farming on a low level,flying around,farming in rp,and farming at lv 45.

I didnt just try one method and start make a post that i didnt get my ssj.

There are way way way more important stuff than db hunt that need work.

• OOo an yeah it's great how you get on here an start complaining about people complaining. That's funny

funny is how uncultured and whiny some people can be. and how off the subject you are just because you feel threatened by my comments .but then again be yourself im sure its great to be a complainer. everyone is wrong . you are perfect.You didnt get 7 balls this time so how about you make a forum post about it right ?Because life should be easy .

• Thats what I would like to see and just why they are going through the leveling up caps. The dragon ball hunt was fine before relaunch/open beta.

yeah but people made posts just like now and complained all over forum and that is the reason Daneos changed it. Do you see why im so frustrated watching this community ?

• i've been farmin 4 weeks for ssj (which i got today) and i dont think its a real problem. there are people at 4 th 5 th wish and yet do you see me making posts that i didnt get enough db?

Now to help you: try other methods not just farming with lv 45 character.

I tried: farming on a low level,flying around,farming in rp,and farming at lv 45.

I didnt just try one method and start make a post that i didnt get my ssj.

There are way way way more important stuff than db hunt that need work.

I already have my pure majin and yes tried other methods, like dual client.

Your so focused on complaining you missed most of what I posted. Yes I am glad I got my transformation two weeks ago before everyone else hit level cap but for those who don't are going to have an almost impossible time trying to get it now.

• I already have my pure majin and yes tried other methods, like dual client.

Your so focused on complaining you missed most of what I posted. Yes I am glad I got my transformation two weeks ago before everyone else hit level cap but for those who don't are going to have an almost impossible time trying to get it now.

And? do you object? i dont think super sayian or kid buu or whatever should be aquired so easly,i think is good that now people have to struggle a bit.

• yeah but people made posts just like now and complained all over forum and that is the reason Daneos changed it. Do you see why im so frustrated watching this community ?

Yes I do an I see the same thing an there are a lot of complaints that are unneeded. Yes you have your transformation an I have mine but I would like to start working on some buffs or transformations for other characters. As of right now thats not going to happen.

I got 1 dragon ball running dual client this morning. this means there's no point for me in spending 2 hours this afternoon for a chance at maybe 1 more but what about those who are still trying to get a transformation?

I knew this was going to happen and why I hit 45 asap an farmed for my transformation before it got over populated.

Yeah I am pissed I woke up at 6am an spent two hours on 1 dragon ball an believe my suggestion on extending dragon ball hunt while these level caps are going on is a valid topic.

• Personally I think the best solution for is this is one of three things. And I know this isn't a suggestion thread, or takes part of the suggestion subforum, but I figured I'd leave in my bit here. Personally, I don't mind the fact that you now have to farm for Dragonball Mobs, not at all. After all, in an MMO farming and grinding is part of the experience of leveling. The one thing however that I can see, is that not all classes are farming or PvE based classes in its entirety. For that reason perhaps my first solution would be the best. Rather than making Dragonball Mobs visible and killable by everyone, why not try and alter the system so that instead it's client based. Sure, you can make it so that some Dragonball Mobs are visible and killable by everyone, but why not make it so that some mobs only the player can see from their perspective, just like modded Dogis and such. This would make Dragonball hunting a bit easier, and less tedious. Because right now, with a playerbase of 5000+ people, it'll be next to impossible to find Dragonball Mobs or unused areas this late in the level cap.

My second solution is to revert to the old system, however add it so that the amount of Dragonball Mobs that spawn is a lot greater. This way people won't necessarily have to steal Dragonball Mobs from each other, which is quite rude and can get very annoying and tedious during the later hours of the Dragonball hunt, especially the one during the evening/afternoon. This way, while the spawn rate of the mobs would be easier, the drop rate can stay the same. This may make getting things like Super Saiyan, HTB2 and the Dragon Buffs quite easy, but it would be a win-win for the community in the fact that no one would honestly complain about it either.

My third and final solution is to keep the current system in play, but maybe it so that the spawn rate of a Dragonball Mob is upped from 20% to at least 50% or even higher. This'll, much like the second solution, make it far easier for everyone to at least be able to spawn in Dragonball Mobs, while also being able to farm with parties, guilds, friends, etc. Personally I'd like this option the best, as it tells players that, rather than flying around and trying to find Dragonball Mobs like they do now, to find friends and start farming for Dragonball Mobs together and try to get Dragonballs that way.

A friend/guild mate of mine did the last option, farming in one location, and we saw how many players came by trying to steal the Dragonball Mobs that we worked hard for to spawn in, stealing them for their own kills to try and get Dragonball Mobs. Now, while I understand that farming is annoying and tedious at times, especially if the Dragonball Mob spawn rate is so low, and the Dragonball drop is quite low too, it becomes RNG within RNG. So, my suggestion/solution for this is to go for the second or third option. Maybe a mixture of the two to make things less aggrevating when it comes to actively farming for Dragonballs for Super Saiyan, HTB2 and the Dragon Buffs.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!