Why Lv 55/60 cap should last long

• And look how well retail did

Retail ended that way, not because of Budokai, it ended because of no money support plus it was something between NTL and Bandai and what ever, anyway, they didn't get much money to extend duration of server and it does not have anything with budokai... wtf man.

Now if 90% community isn't happy with 1 Budokai, most of them are cashers who support this server, what will happen?

They will stop with support.

Soo make budokai 2-3 times per week, add more events and everyone would be happy.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• And by everyone ..you mean u and the other 3 people that agreed? Cuz i do see people who also agree with me. Face it its a matter of opinion . Anyways gonna stop this cuz runnin a bit off topic here

Edit: also thats not the only reason retail failed. It didnt have anything to do with bandai and ntl deals or whatever. The game legit died. In KR it was me and just 1 person in plat on the most populated channel . And dont try and pull that TW was good tho card on me. People DID pay 4 life in tw . But the game was too broken

• make the budo like tw is the best solution 2 kid budokai a week and 2 adult budokai and Obviously make the party and the solo in same time ! so we have

1* sunday kid party and solo

2- Saturday adult partty and solo

then the 2 other's find a rondom day !

ABOUT THE EVENT !!

i have a so simple event it's pve event , i suggested this event at least 5 time's !

the world boss is way to ugly in this game and so are the rewards

make us have to kill all the world bosse's in the map so we can spawn a mega boss hard to kill boss , that will spawn a NPC and this npc will give us 10 brown boxes for an amount of monney , and we can exchange this brown boxes only the one from the boss against SLIVER BOXES i don't know what is the wrong part aboout this event ? Daneos have a look on this you may like the idea

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!