Revert Buff removal on dungeon enter/party leave

• a freind of mee just confirmed that it wasn't capped in tw !

nah prop's doesn't work like that , if the mob have no prop it means u will deal 5 % additional damage no mater how many prop's u got for example u have honnest golves with with like 45 % bonus at non prop mob u will deal 5 % instead of 45 % or 50 %

• thats not really true?

you filled the last spot with any kind of damage dealer you could find, DBOG is not like you can simply take what you want, rather take what you can get. Thats why buffers also had/have a chance to find a party, just like fighter sm plasma with speed.

nah prop's doesn't work like that , if the mob have no prop it means u will deal 5 % additional damage no mater how many prop's u got for example u have honnest golves with with like 45 % bonus at non prop mob u will deal 5 % instead of 45 % or 50 %

what are you talking? you are dealing 0% additional damage to monsters if they are N prop xD.

And that props wont be calculated is what I said, idk how or why you misunderstand what I said.

• thats not really true?

you filled the last spot with any kind of damage dealer you could find, DBOG is not like you can simply take what you want, rather take what you can get. Thats why buffers also had/have a chance to find a party, just like fighter sm plasma with speed.

It was a turtle every time, because that was the fastest way to clear it.

I know because If it wasent budokai or scramble, I would be on my Karma spamming PVE.

• thats not really true?

what are you talking? you are dealing 0% additional damage to monsters if they are N prop xD.

And that props wont be calculated is what I said, idk how or why you misunderstand what I said.

yeah right u deal 0% instead of 5 % on non props and i think that it have been the same in tw !! ( even if i don't like it)

A friend?

Who?

Baby

• Who is that?

This goes against the logic established by every elite player in Taiwan.

a player like us , what's the point putting legendary or even rare dogi ball in hat for speed if it was capped ? u right none !!

just compare the speed animations bettween the pob and know tw , bro in tw u won't see any animation just kikoha's going

maths time

26 + 26 +20 + 15 + 25 =112 we can add 6 % speed at the hat = 118%

• There was always a turtle in that last slot that the buffer vacated in TW.

The thing is, if people played the game the way it was meant to be player (In other words without attack speed stacking) You could take any 2 dps's you wanted. Its that simple.

On tw it was not always a turtle. There were alot of parties who went with fighter because they had more dps than a turtle. Also swordsman was a thing with his prop reduce debuff.

Sry but just because people don't play the way you want it it does not mean the game is being played the wrong way. I don't think they intended to make this game crit based because then only tutle and fighter would shine. I rather think that they wanted to give all classes a chance to do dmg and that's when speed comes in place.

Then people started spamming attack speed and every average party could complete it.

Tell me who is average for you? +12 geared people on tw were not avergage. Also there were not many parties that could do cc150. Moreover atk speed was a thing way before cc150 got released.

• a player like us , what's the point putting legendary or even rare dogi ball in hat for speed if it was capped ? u right none !!

just compare the speed animations bettween the pob and know tw , bro in tw u won't see any animation just kikoha's going

I never heard of him.

Are you for real?

In a party

Karma Speed = 15%

Poko peed = 25%

Glove = 26%

Sub Weapon = 26%

Total = 92%

92% + 7% Speed on Hat = 99% (Assuming max stat weapons)

And your asking me why people used a dogi effect on a hat.

No fighter ever used speed on a hat in pvp because they where already capped.

• +50% thunder +3% on legendary hat = 152%

yea you also forgot either super saiyan or kaioken instead of thunder.

• i'am talking about tw bro , kaio ken used to give 20 % speed -_-

• +50% thunder +3% on legendary hat = 152%

yea you also forgot either super saiyan or kaioken instead of thunder.

What?

Who the hell is talking about fighter in a regular party?

Listen, let me spell this out for you.

A fighter in 70 cap uses 25 or 26% gloves and pole.

They quick attack, Buff, Kidney Shot then Thunder.

This gives them 100% Speed.

No good fighter used speed on a hat unless you drop 26% Gloves. You can then use Focus or Crit Gloves and then a dogi effect hat + Blitz Fist caps you.

You did 0 (Z E R O) Extra damage over 100%

• do you even understand?

a t t a c k s p e e d w a s u n c a p p e d o n t a i w a n.

you could have more than one hat.

turtle could go over 120% aswell due to kaio/ssj + turtlebook.

• i will more clear

in tw speed party was a folowing

25 % poko+15% karma+26 % golves + 26 % golves +20% kaio ken + 6% hat ( excellent dogi ball )

• AIght fellas , here is what i think after reading 80% of this thread :

-IN MMO's in general, late game is never meant to be cleared in a very short time, in some other games late content take hours to clear.( i know CC take too long but i m talking about boss killing time)

-Since the Upgrade system is a bit easier than retail ( i don t mean getting +15 and such ) all classes can be decent and have a good chances to get invited to parties

-With the right buffs, like making crit on monsters and bosses higher while it stay s the same for PVP and make the necessary PROP changes ( i know it will take some time and testing ) but why s the rush !!, if we want the game to last longer we need patience .

-these vagues changes that i mentioned may help other classes to get into parties, the trinity is HEAL(Support)-TANK -DPS which mean if u want more support u can invite a buffer to increase your party effiency, and you can still get rid of it, no one is forcing anyone.

All i see is that you guys are afraid of changes and have a mental block you are used to do the same stuff over and over without thinking , it s ok to try new strategies you may not succed at first but IT'S OK, If fail to do a dungeon don t start blaming each other and trying to get into other parties why not think about what went wrong.

I Hope my point was a clear enough everything can be solved no need to rush things.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!