Buff system for Dungeons

• Crits on Fighters do more damage than their attack speed, actually.(on other classes it's still way superior despite being 100ms). Still, speed parties will be more common because movement speed increases a Majin's spin speed. Who gives movement speed? Karmas and Pokos, of course. :S

Great job thinking that one through, dev team. Have you considered a balance moderator yet?

It would be the same, never everyone will agree with some change that is done.

• tell me one proper reason and not because of "you want buffs get buffer in party xdxdxdxd" or "hard to find party"

If you want attack speed you take A poko and Karma.

If you want a healer you take a dende

If you want ulti buffs............ You take..........

What you want is a system where you can have the advantages of one class without actually taking it. That is wrong.

A party system is designed to force players into a choice where they come up with the best possible solution to a dungeon within the confines of the party size limit.

You want to ignore this.

Stop spamming attack speed, it will take linger, but then the 2 DPS slots open up to other classes. Simple

Attack speed is the real cancer of this game, but you ignore than and scapegoat buffers because attack speed makes things easier for you.

You want to have your cake and eat it.

• xD thats nice for you fighter main, ofc you dont give a damn if you play a class that doesnt affect you. let me guess you lowkey main buffer now

I'm just sticking with the metagame and learning new stuff since I've never played wih a buffer on POB. Also, I'm done here, the way you're talking says that this conversation won't end in the right and respectful way. cya

• very simple dealing 20k crits with perfect gear turtle (which is the best damage dealer). so it would take you like uhm 150 kame crits to kill kraken sounds fun to me considering the cooldowns have fun 30 min kraken.

nerfing the sht out of everything and bringing this nonsense change and saying that if you want something you take it in party.

buffer is a dead slot it was always nice to have buffs, not necessary but thanks to some gamebreaking pve "balancechanges" they are necessary now. considering the amount of work a buffer brings is just too low taking him as an actual party member (especially fixed).

I'm just sticking with the metagame and learning new stuff since I've never played wih a buffer on POB. Also, I'm done here, the way you're talking says that this conversation won't end in the right and respectful way. cya

much respect saying that you dont care because your class wasnt affected. opinions like yours doesn't matter at all because that is upright selfish.

• very simple dealing 20k crits with perfect gear turtle (which is the best damage dealer). so it would take you like uhm 150 kame crits to kill kraken sounds fun to me considering the cooldowns have fun 30 min kraken.

nerfing the sht out of everything and bringing this nonsense change and saying that if you want something you take it in party.

buffer is a dead slot it was always nice to have buffs, not necessary but thanks to some gamebreaking pve "balancechanges" they are necessary now. considering the amount of work a buffer brings is just too low taking him as an actual party member (especially fixed).

much respect saying that you dont care because your class wasnt affected. opinions like yours doesn't matter at all because that is upright selfish.

Your using broken or at the very least unbalanced attack speed mechanics.

You just want to make easy mode even easier.

• Your using broken or at the very least unbalanced attack speed mechanics.

You just want to make easy mode even easier.

you know that people didnt manage to do kraken with the old system and buffer outside?

i am literally against any kind of easy mode, but this change was just stupid imo and is making it harder and annoying to actually enjoy the dungeons as buffer and other classes.

• yea pretty much read my other post about your knowledge, I won't even answer on your troll posts anymore.

Coming up with some random jocer bugrise players who didn't know anything either. Have a good one.

Your knowledge is pathetic.

But whats worse is you trying to pass it off as fact.

Only a few of those names are Uprise.

Why where we always in the last 4 in Budokai?

• I like new system with minor modification, instead of buffs removed upon entering dungeons should be buffs removed if buffer leaves the team. That way on speed runs (ud3) for example would be a little smoother(no need to re buff every 60 seconds) and there’s no downside because buffers will still need to take a spot on team. Just my 2 cents either way life goes on.

the downside is, people who exp there, will just use their own buffer, buff up, enter dungeon, buffer leaves dungeon, they keep buffs, and they level up 55~60 under an hour solo.

• the downside is, people who exp there, will just use their own buffer, buff up, enter dungeon, buffer leaves dungeon, they keep buffs, and they level up 55~60 under an hour solo.

there the greed keeps comin.

wasnt your first argument that its hard to find party as buffer?

now you complain that people will lvl to fast with it xD. p a t h e t i c im calling it.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!