Should dogi capsule drop increase?

• DangerLord54 i think you should delete the option of 18% from the poll xD

What i wrote was more like a suggestion to ppl who want it easier. Personally i vote for leaving things as they are now. I don't see a problem in this. I'm also against the suggestion that says to increase the chance of drop for dogi depending on what TMQ you do. A TMQ is a TMQ and they all should have same chances. Ofc ppl can spam lower TMQs to get dogis easier. But for that part we have the good old RNG that can take care of it (a little) by giving them the wrong Dogi xD

If it's at 10% now, then we should keep it that way. Or, we decrease it to like 5-8% once more Dogis get added to keep things interesting. Let's be honest here, without those special Dogis, pretty much no one would really do TMQs except for the highest ones. And maybe TMQ1 spam for kid Budo char and TMQ4 spam for exp. But with this everyone has the same chances in every TMQ. And the more Dogis get added, the more ppl will do TMQs. And by having a drop chance of 5-8% (or 10% if we don't change anything) it'll keep ppl active on doing something to get what they want.

But i think we should keep the 10% tbh. It's good the way it is. If ppl want a change, then i hope it'll be do make it harder. No more easy sh*t here! We have it easy enough already in this damn game...sh*t gets boring lmao

P.S.: since it's 10% for TMQ, i think those dogis should drop in certain UD's. Not every UD but i think UD3 and up should be good. Also for UD's the chance should be 5%-8%....but that's just my suggestion xD

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Name the capsules according to the dogi variants it contains.
    i.e: Zamasu Dogi Capsule (contains the untradeable Zamasu dogi); Business Man Capsule (contains the 3 untradeable Business Man dogi color variants)

This is actually a really great idea. However, i pray that it doesnt get implemented so long as capsules can be sold as it defeats the purpose of making the dogis binded. Maybe if the capsules weren't able to sell in AH/private shop then sure, but that may create a fuss tbh xD

• Posting this in a separate post since its a suggestion. When the new dog is are added (the ones from the video) the chances of the good dogis will be reduced significantly.....making it hell to get the good ones.

I was thinking how about making the capsule drop only the good dogis (decided by community maybe?) And for the regular dogis, make it question bound.

Like a question at the tmq robot. "Complete this tmq 0/XX times" and the reward is the dogi. Different questions for different dogis ofc. There are alot of flaws with the idea but you guys can figure out how to make it work if its alright.

Btw the number of times for the tmq to be completed should be dependent on the tmq and difficulty. (Sounds like lots of work to me....sorry daneos ;()

• I suggest to have 2 capsules , one of randoms dogi who have 20% to drop , and other one who have 5/3% with very very good and rare dogis . No more chance depending on the tmq u do , go all spam tmq 4 for it its ok but the drop rate wil be like 3/4% , i think it can be a good idea.

• I suggest to have 2 capsules , one of randoms dogi who have 20% to drop , and other one who have 5/3% with very very good and rare dogis . No more chance depending on the tmq u do , go all spam tmq 4 for it its ok but the drop rate wil be like 3/4% , i think it can be a good idea.

But it can get boring, just spamming the same tmq over and over just to get nothing good most of the time.

dangerlord.png

tumblr_n0jaqoJedv1qiijr6o1_500.gif

Jr Master of FusionFall

11_small.pngFighter lvl60: DangerLord54

18_small.pngTurtle lvl44: RangerLord94

20_small.pngPoko Priest lvl17: SpeedLord24

19_small.pngShadow Knight lvl1: TankLord14

• Yea sur all farm is boring so its why only farmer's will have this dogis , person who worked for them.

Nah, i think the drop rate for capsule should just increase because getting dogi you want will start to get difficult in today server maitenance when they will add more dogi to the dogi capsule. So i think just increase the drop rate to like 15%-25% and the only challenge is to pray to rng and hope you get the dogi you want from it when it drops.

dangerlord.png

Jr Master of FusionFall

• Nah, i think the drop rate for capsule should just increase because getting dogi you want will start to get difficult in today server maitenance when they will add more dogi to the dogi capsule. So i think just increase the drop rate to like 15%-25% and the only challenge is to pray to rng and hope you get the dogi you want from it when it drops.

xd u want all easy , upgrade easy , dogi ball easy , caps easy , like u want , good luck.

• I wanted to change my Vote to decrease the chance of dropping Dogi Capsule. But considering the fact that there will be more Dogis in there in the Future, i'd say keeping it as it is right now is the right choice. A 10% chance to drop it + having more dogis in there + RNG part to get the dogi you desire = should keep ppl active for TMQ spam...which is a good thing.

No need to make it easier. Maybe also add those drops for UD3/4 and up but with like 5-8% drop chance. Could get Dogis from UD that you can't get from TMQ etc. to make it more "special"...

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• I wanted to change my Vote to decrease the chance of dropping Dogi Capsule. But considering the fact that there will be more Dogis in there in the Future, i'd say keeping it as it is right now is the right choice. A 10% chance to drop it + having more dogis in there + RNG part to get the dogi you desire = should keep ppl active for TMQ spam...which is a good thing.

No need to make it easier. Maybe also add those drops for UD3/4 and up but with like 5-8% drop chance. Could get Dogis from UD that you can't get from TMQ etc. to make it more "special"...

Good point..... fine, keep it as it is, after all this is MMO. So might as well keep it as it is and just let rng do the work.

dangerlord.png

Jr Master of FusionFall

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!