Why people think TW was better than DBOG

• 100 in full tryhard mode you will need 15 days - 1 mounth , of farming only stones , no bids , no cc's , cuz you won't got only purpels or only greens

You forgot no sleep, don't go to job, school or anything.

Per week, you get like 7 advanced stones if you are really luck soo, per month you get 28-40 at the best advanced stones, and ofc mostly they won't be only purples or only greens.

Soo to get 100 of them, don't count to buy them in AH because everyone will need them, you would need 3 months or more, unless you have no life and spend in game each day 16 hours and 8 hours per sleep lmao.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• You forgot no sleep, don't go to job, school or anything.

Per week, you get like 7 advanced stones if you are really luck soo, per month you get 28-40 at the best advanced stones, and ofc mostly they won't be only purples or only greens.

Soo to get 100 of them, don't count to buy them in AH because everyone will need them, you would need 3 months or more, unless you have no life and spend in game each day 16 hours and 8 hours per sleep lmao.

tryhard , i used to farm 10 hours a day and i had a pretty great drop like 3-4 advanced stones , i think that a sytem of converstion would bee great af , like 5-10 red / blue = 1 green / purple cuz with this new sytem red and bleu stone will gonna bee useless ( same for now )

• tryhard , i used to farm 10 hours a day and i had a pretty great drop like 3-4 advanced stones , i think that a sytem of converstion would bee great af , like 5-10 red / blue = 1 green / purple cuz with this new sytem red and bleu stone will gonna bee useless ( same for now )

Lol 10 hours, it is good that you ain't blind mate....

Yeah, exchange those regular stones for advanced ones would make sense.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Lol 10 hours, it is good that you ain't blind mate....

Yeah, exchange those regular stones for advanced ones would make sense.

farming at 70 cap with a karma used to bee fun even more when it drops great , i prefer farm get zenie then buy boxes instead of doing bids -_- where dropping a great thing ( not a stat max item ) is almost impossible durring the POB i did more then 300 run of cellx / bacterian / karaken Combined and the best thing we had was 214hit rate axe , 20 cd kraken earings , bids and all dungeons are just a wast of time

• farming at 70 cap with a karma used to bee fun even more when it drops great , i prefer farm get zenie then buy boxes instead of doing bids -_- where dropping a great thing ( not a stat max item ) is almost impossible durring the POB i did more then 300 run of cellx / bacterian / karaken Combined and the best thing we had was 214hit rate axe , 20 cd kraken earings , bids and all dungeons are just a wast of time

I agree. And it's like that because brown boxes are so common, so I guess Daneos just made legendary accessories extremely rare to balance out things out but it's a bad balance because you're better off just buying rare boxed medusa accessories instead of spamming endlessly dungeons for nothing.

I will give credit to the changes made to CCBD, that's actually worth spamming too bad if you aren't Poko/Dende/Karma/Buffer you will have a hard time finding party.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!