Dragon Ball Online Global Upgrading

• I have lately seen more weapons/armor lvl60 +15 than anything else... not too worried about lvl 55 +15 as a lvl70+6 or something beats it... but if there are tons of lvl60+15 imagine how its gonna be once lvl 70 comes....

Its unavoidable, break has to come back unfortunately

• I guess no one here care about the fact that all chinese are +15.

They will sell upgraded +15 gear and people will cash for that gear.

If you guys want to spend months and months due poor luck to even get +12, that is epic indeed.

But yea cashers with tons of stones and chinese will have +15, soo to fair a bit game for f2p players to keep them on server is bad thing, wow.

+15 will happen but people won't stick around here they will they will simply leave this project.

PS: If you want to purge server from +14 - +15, simply after you get that upgrade level, let it be timer of 1 month, after that, that upgraded item is gone and downgrade it, isn't option.

It would buff market too since all time someone would need part of gear and stones and OP people wouldn't walk around with too OP gear for too long.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

Edited 2 times, last by Iceman ().

• oooor we bring back break option. Pretty sure some of those chinese players (not all, not being racist here) still duplicate sh*t. Let's say stones. They keep trying and trying and trying and get +15 easy cuz no break option.

Now add break option cuz break option = no easy +15 unless you have tons of white stones to protect your sh*t. Make white stone drop a little harder and done. Also get gameguard i guess or something else to protect server from those hackers etc.

Now if there are still many ppl with +15, you'll know they did something. Especially some of the chinese players (not all of them, not being racist here), DBOG Staff go check the log of that character then and you'll see from where they got their stones. If something seems off delete that character/account. Easy. And the game will be more fun without tons of +12 or above 8o

Wanna have it like in old DBO where ppl saw you with +10 and declared you to a King xD

And then you somehow pull off a +12 and turn into a Legend. At +15 you are a God. 8)

Having +12 here, ppl laugh at you hahahahaha :D

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Bros, the people that have +15 have been farming and played this a lot longer than any of you.

and most importantly ... "LUCK".

Some have used thousands of stones to get something +15, others have enough with 50, others with less. Everyone got "luck", but many of them spent a lot of time getting these stones, months and months of farming.

Stop focusing so much on the things that other people have gained and being "bothered" because you have not succeeded.

If you have not famed stones like crazy, if you have not played this like crazy people, do not expect to have what the "crazy people" of this game have.

Or people like MewRen, who maybe is not crazy. But it probably takes a long time to have that that amount of stones. In that sad occasion, he had no luck, but I assure you that if he continues to strive sooner or later he will have his +15.

But do not look for an easy path by complaining about the "injustice" and the "system" that the BOD has.

Just go and try your luck. and if you fail, try again.

And if you think it's not worth it, then sell all your stones and buy directly the item you are looking for.

:):):):):)

• Silly?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!