Ranked and Budokai bug abusers

• Here are some videos of how it looks

This unkind whole guild is abusing this so called get up, which mostly affects crane and swordsmen class and in overal, affects whole pvp experience. Whole unkind guild has been reported for ages and nothing has been done about them using such bugs.

Anybody who faces people like them please report them and make game better for all others.

Bug abusers, who really abuse this:

Egocentric(bypass)sk

64bits(aimbot)sm

L1NL1N fighter.

How can u really know if they abuse this bug? U can't buff up after knocking opponent down(they cc u instantly).

They get up extremely fast, for example: fighter will activate his skill quicker than you after you knock him down, game glitches and u dont even see them stand up, as the game cant comprehand how fast they get up, showing completely different view from what you see and what your opponent sees.

Note: as shown in the first video, there are different kind of speeds how they get up compared to the 2nd one. Please take these trashes into consideration of banning them.

• Tempest is right, just make a ticket and be patient. These things take time, and a lot of the things you see aren't necessarily bug abuse.

https://gyazo[DOT]com/1c44c4c466aea160d0d79e06cd6e8ad3

That's me, using skills normally on the test server, no bug abuse. The game is old, weird, and broken, and these things take time to fix. Let me work, and we will get it all fixed. Spamming threads and spamming my DM's and starting shitstorms in public threads and in general chat and everywhere you can does not help me solve these problems any faster. Make tickets, be patient, let me work. I appreciate you guys, and I know you're frustrated with pvp, but it's a very old, very casual, very broken game. It's not going to be fixed overnight. I love you guys, but you're driving me nuts right now. Let me get the new patch server and launcher finished and then I'll look into as many of these as I can.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!