Pre-Open Beta FAQ

• When do you planed to start the budokai?

I don't know when it will be added because there hasn't been an answer to this question yet. In my opinion it won't start until we get Adult Quest/Master Class Quest and all the TLQ,TMQ and UD..

everyone knows that there are several bugged quests and will not fly or grow, but when the server will close to make repairs?
    or repairs are being made even with being online server?

Some repairs for bugs regarding players etc. which are systems that can be implemented while the server is online, the server won't go down. When there are some "major" systems to be implemented and it needs time, then the server will go down for some minutes. Everytime the server goes down for more than 15 minutes then some game mechanics,systems are repaired or added.

Daneos will let us know when the flying quest,TLQ,TMQ and UD will become available and it won't come without a notice/announcement. Be patient and play the game as it is now. I know it's frustrating but it's still DBO.

• Gostaria de saber mais sobre as contas, se serão apagadas ou se irá zerar tipo voltar ao lv 1??
    sobre os itens na conta como principalmente o Zeni irá continuar, por favor preciso de respostas, não quero upar atoa ou juntar itens atoa.
    algum responde ai por favor!

Okay. First of all, you aren't allowed to write in Portuguese outside the Portuguese Section of the forum. You can only write in English or German.

I used the google translator and the answer to your question is : Yes everything will be deleted when the Pre-Open Beta ends. Characters along with their levels and their inventory will be deleted. So you have to start over again.

• Okay. First of all, you aren't allowed to write in Portuguese outside the Portuguese Section of the forum. You can only write in English or German.
    I used the google translator and the answer to your question is : Yes everything will be deleted when the Pre-Open Beta ends. Characters along with their levels and their inventory will be deleted. So you have to start over again.

See how easy it is to use google translator? :)

• See how easy it is to use google translator? :)

I don't see the point of your post. The forums have individual sections for each language but on the main forums you are allowed to write in English and German. I can also write in my native language but you won't understand a thing and then you would have to use Google translator.
    Anyway, writing in any language except English and German on the main forums is a violation of the Code of Conduct and with that I will rest my case.

• Nicely Said! I hope this Thread can attract more players :P .

• Does anyone know if we're also going to have the Tutorial map available ?
    I miss that damn island :P

Learning on Master Roshi's island.
    Seeing Trunks (with that stupid outfit, but still) for the first time.
    Going away in his Time Machine.

I miss that darn island
    :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

• BUMP !

This post should seriosuly be like a pop-up each time a new person enters the forum ...
    It's annoying to still see people asking these questions -.-

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!