Cash Shop Items Suggestion

• Hello,
    as you all may already know DBOG will have a cash shop. Now we would like to know which items would you like to see in our cash shop? And for what price?
    Example "Costume 40 Cash"

Cash prices: https://dboglobal.to/donate.html

• Didn't play the original game but i would assume Dogi's, EXP boosts, damage increase (against environment only), hairstyles, exclusive hair colours, pets???

Dogi's: 100/150/200 cash points (depending on how "cool" they look. Like gogeta would cost more than let's say the sayian armour)
    Exp Boosts: 20 cash points (Increases exp gained by 50% for 2 hours/3 hours)
    Damage boost: 20 cash points (Increases damage by 50% for 2 hours/3 hours)
    Hairstyles: 40/80/120 (Goku, Trunks, Vegeta hairstyles for example.)(SSJ1/SSJ2/SSJ3)
    Hair colour: 20/40 (Super Saiyan Blue hair colour?)
    Pets: 60/120
    Custom weapons: 60/120/180 (Trunk's sword, Master Roshi's staff)
    Mounts: 60/120/180 (Flying nimbus??)

edit edit: Custom weapons (they do not increase stats, only make your weapon look like the one you bought, keeping the same stats as the weapon you're "upgrading". Like future trunks sword)

guild_logo_cap_60.png

Edited 3 times, last by Lostcoco: added prices ().

• Dogis, mounts, kid clock and things of that nature that don't give advantage.

For example some basic dogis should cost like 50 Cash Points and more rare 100 Cash Points.

• Halos and moustaches for like 50 currency units.

dude... 5 USD for a mustache ? really ?
    for me it should be like this; class first the dogis in rarity order. Make them from 40 to 100/120 Cash P.
    other cosmetics should cost less than a rare dogi, let's say for the "mustache" 30 Cash P ?
    mounts would be around 80 to 120 Cash P
    kid clock... 70 Cash point ?
    pets maybe around 50/80 cash p
    hairstyles ; 30 to 50 Cash p
    hair colour ; 20 to 35 Cash P
    exp boosts maybe to 40/60 Cash P ? depending on how much is the multiplicator

Custom weapons: 100/150/200 (Trunk's sword, Master Roshi's staff)
    Mounts: 100/150/200 (Flying nimbus??)

i like the custom weapon idea, but i'd say more something between 80/120 Cash P
    and for finish, WE WANT THAT FLYING NIMBUS :):):)

• I highly recommend to lower the prices of cash shop so that many people could afford buying items.
    For example, if I donate 50 dollars to the game. the 50 dollars would equal 444 pounds in my country., which is highly expensive
    Thus I hope you take into consideration the fact that the dollar has become very high in most of the African continent

• what happen with people which can't buy cash points?

I highly recommend to lower the prices of cash shop so that many people could afford buying items.
    For example, if I donate 50 dollars to the game. the 50 dollars would equal 444 pounds in my country., which is highly expensive
    Thus I hope you take into consideration the fact that the dollar has become very high in most of the African continent

Yeah Luksor has a good idea what happen with the people that dont want to buy cash just play a free game some items have to be tradeable to make the chance to all the players have the same thing

I think that too in other countries the dollar is to high but maybe in a future they make another option to reload cash

• u should keep the cash shop mostly the same as it was before however it would be nice if skill reset books and the brown stat boxes could be obtained some other way.

with that being said dogis, kid clocks , mounts, wagu coins etc could be sold on the cash shop

• It should have;

- all dogis, hats, wings and mounts like in the original dbo and maybe more cosmetic from your conception.

- auto popo LP/EP, popo EXP (different sizes for different prices)

- kid clock

- reset book

- popo to "shenron wish form" (ssj, giant namek and kid buu); please make those popo less effective than the skill !

- parchment to fly (different sizes for different prices)

Nothing that gives you an advantage over the other players !