(STICKY) Pre Open Beta Official Big BUG LIST

• Okay so for some reason I have an item not showing up in my bag, but the game registers the item whenever I pick it up (it's the Devil Silver Coin) regardless. I even found it registered in my hotkeys at one point, but I can't figure how that happened. Anyone have similar problems to this?

Sometimes the server doesn't propperely register an item, it can be that there are "hidden items" in your inventory. To undo this, simply drag an item to another inventory space, do this for all the spaces in your inventory, sometimes it'll show another item that was hidden from sight. This is because an item has overlapped another item (by small DC, server shutdown,...).

• I have a bug that doesnt show one of my friends in my friendslist and that person isnt blocked or anything and the person havent blocked me either.

Can someone confirm they had same problem or can relate to it?

This can perhaps solve the current problem:

• Remove him/her from your friend list (right click him/her in game to get the option to remove him).
    • Relog.
    • Add him/her as a friend again.
  • This can perhaps solve the current problem:

• Remove him/her from your friend list (right click him/her in game to get the option to remove him).
    • Relog.
    • Add him/her as a friend again

Tested it already doesn't work, i even closed the game and rejoined and the other person did as well. Can't see the persons name in friendslist and it keeps saying i got the person as friend even tho the person isn't in my list. Tried blocking the person but still says the person is in my list. But I cant do neither of those things.

So it is not resolved with that solution, this need to be noted I dont know how the bug aquired tbh

• Tested it already doesn't work, i even closed the game and rejoined and the other person did as well. Can't see the persons name in friendslist and it keeps saying i got the person as friend even tho the person isn't in my list. Tried blocking the person but still says the person is in my list. But I cant do neither of those things.
    So it is not resolved with that solution, this need to be noted I dont know how the bug aquired tbh

• Corrupted file?
    • Launcher not fully updated?
    • Daneos fam?

Either way, added to the list.

• Friend list: The friend list can become bugged where a friend does not show up in the list, even when not any of the suspects have blocked eachother. Removing and re-adding does not undo the problem.
  • Someone recently had this problem on discord and we found out that she had waaaaay too many people on her friend list. She added every person she ever spoke with and wondered why her new friends weren't on there. Once i asked her to remove some and re-log the 'empty' spaces turned into other users she had previously added. so she kept removing people until the ones she wanted showed up. There are only a finite amount of spaces on the friend list so if you ad too many they won't all show up.

@gojonoku It's been reported to me a few times from different users that while transformed they can't auto attack anymore. it's not all the time but frequent. Might be worth re-adding to the list again?

I have a bug that doesnt show one of my friends in my friendslist and that person isnt blocked or anything and the person havent blocked me either.

Can someone confirm they had same problem or can relate to it?

• In case no one has reported this here.

Might be a good idea to add to the list - there has been a bug that randomly comes and goes, it doesn't let people auto attack after starting a duel, all you can use are the skills.
    I'm not talking about dueling inside safe zones, it's everywhere you're able to send a duel request.

• In case no one has reported this here.

Might be a good idea to add to the list - there has been a bug that randomly comes and goes, it doesn't let people auto attack after starting a duel, all you can use are the skills.
    I'm not talking about dueling inside safe zones, it's everywhere you're able to send a duel request.

Were those places in cities/small villages perhaps? I've tested it out as well and it seems this only occurs if you are fighting inside a village/city area. Once you move out of that area (it should appear on the middle of the screen when you do) you can use autoattacks again.

Someone recently had this problem on discord and we found out that she had waaaaay too many people on her friend list. She added every person she ever spoke with and wondered why her new friends weren't on there. Once i asked her to remove some and re-log the 'empty' spaces turned into other users she had previously added. so she kept removing people until the ones she wanted showed up. There are only a finite amount of spaces on the friend list so if you ad too many they won't all show up.

@gojonoku It's been reported to me a few times from different users that while transformed they can't auto attack anymore. it's not all the time but frequent. Might be worth re-adding to the list again?

Thank you for the notice Cosmo. This could be due to having exceeded the max capacity of friends that can be added to the list.

For the transformations, it actually happens when you are healing or buffing allies. This is because there is like a coded issue that if you use a buff or heal upon yourself or and ally that it registers like your opponent becomes untargetable, only using a damaging or debuffing skill will allow you to land autoattacks again. I've noticed it before and i believe this also was the case in retail DBO.

Nevertheless, this is an issue that can be fixed.

• There's another bug that infects the Friend list , I'm not sure if it's mentioned or not :

rLfDbGe.png

No, this has not been added yet, nonetheless I've never seen this one happened to anyone else. Perhaps it is related with exceeding max capacity of friends added as in the previous post:

Someone recently had this problem on discord and we found out that she had waaaaay too many people on her friend list. She added every person she ever spoke with and wondered why her new friends weren't on there. Once i asked her to remove some and re-log the 'empty' spaces turned into other users she had previously added. so she kept removing people until the ones she wanted showed up. There are only a finite amount of spaces on the friend list so if you ad too many they won't all show up.

• Someone recently had this problem on discord and we found out that she had waaaaay too many people on her friend list. She added every person she ever spoke with and wondered why her new friends weren't on there. Once i asked her to remove some and re-log the 'empty' spaces turned into other users she had previously added. so she kept removing people until the ones she wanted showed up. There are only a finite amount of spaces on the friend list so if you ad too many they won't all show up.

Ty cosmo, do you know if they will add a estimated limit in the future.

• There's another bug that infects the Friend list , I'm not sure if it's mentioned or not :

rLfDbGe.png

No, this has not been added yet, nonetheless I've never seen this one happened to anyone else. Perhaps it is related with exceeding max capacity of friends added as in the previous post:

This is most likely not going to happen if it isn't mentioned as a suggestion, you can add a suggestion by creating a thread for it in the link below:

https://forum.dboglobal.to/index.php?thread-add/15/

• Were those places in cities/small villages perhaps? I've tested it out as well and it seems this only occurs if you are fighting inside a village/city area. Once you move out of that area (it should appear on the middle of the screen when you do) you can use autoattacks again.

I don't know, I have tried to fight all over the map to see if it was a specific place.
    Didn't matter where, I was never able to auto attack.

• As far as i know, no. just pretty much only add those you paly with and are friends with :D

I add people I play with only so little space for so many good people. Also im wondering if friendslist and blocklist are counting total users on list or if it is seperated. Need a mod to confirm in game files if this is correct or not, I feel like in the older versions you could have so much more friends, besides the game is team based and it wont make any sense if the block list counted with the friendslist. The reason I believe they are counting together is because of the message I get when I try to block a person or add a person I already have as friend " person is already your friend" even if I blocked them. @arubaru can you check into this if it is not to much to ask for. Thanks in advance

• No, this has not been added yet, nonetheless I've never seen this one happened to anyone else. Perhaps it is related with exceeding max capacity of friends added as in the previous post:

This is most likely not going to happen if it isn't mentioned as a suggestion, you can add a suggestion by creating a thread for it in the link below:
    https://forum.dboglobal.to/index.php?thread-add/15/

I actually have both of those bugs in my friend list : I can't find a someone that has been my friend for so long , and yeah that bug where my friend list is infected somehow ,So I'm not quite sure that they can be considered as a same bug , or 2 separated bugs...

• I actually have both of those bugs in my friend list : I can't find a someone that has been my friend for so long , and yeah that bug where my friend list is infected somehow ,So I'm not quite sure that they can be considered as a same bug , or 2 separated bugs...

I don't have a clear view on that as wel, try to clear out your list as much as possible and see if it will still happen. If it is from exceeding the capacity we might have to suggest to being able to add more people to the friend list.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!