(STICKY) Pre Open Beta Official Big BUG LIST

• The quest to kill 10 "Boulder Scaled Bean Saibamen" in the first Flying quest line is bugged, they won't register as a "kill" and increase the counter

EDIT: It turns out the "bug" is that the "Stone Scaled Bean Saibamen" are marked on the minimap as the quest kill along with the Boulder Scaled Bean Saibamen

Characters: (DBO) Serdester (Spritualist: 32) Cybiko(Mighty Majin: 12) Jabulous (Fighter: 5), (Dragon Ball: Fusions) Serd (Human: 100), (Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission X) Serd (Saiyan Male: 14)

ed2a2b47c63605c4275b6483734dcba1.jpg?v=219600tumblr_mkp1a0otB21qiqegzo1_r1_500.gif

Edited once, last by serdester ().

• Yeah, so, remember that one NPC that gives a quest to fight him with a certain time limit ?
    He's supposed to be at one of Korin's Village entrances but I can't seem to find him.

It's like he vanished.

Is this some kind of bug ?

• Well I have two bugs I noticed.
    1. I extracted and applied @GokUsama most recent language patch which translates every tlq to english.(Great Job :) )
    I followed your instructions as stated and i went into the game and did tlq and adult/master class quest which were translated. Then I went to my namekian character on the same account on the same computer to do the tlq quests and they werent translated! The same thing with my majin character.

2. In the tambourine camp there is a fisher goat. I did his quest and after that when I came back to his original spot, he disappeared. I then deleted the quest thinking he would appear again but he still did not appear.

• I downloaded the newest lang patch and applied it as directed. However when I try to run DBOG through the exe, I get a white screen and then this this error. Retrying does nothing.

If I run it via the launcher, the game opens, however I am unable to fill in my login information. Clicking on the fields doesnt seem to respond in game, but all the other buttons on screen work perfectly. The text fields appear to be disabled.

• Instant Transmission For Fighter is bugged Transport u same Spot just like dende's ,,

Fighter Mastery Passive the one that gives Str and Dex is bugged, i have it maxed out at 70 and i I tested, it it gives 0 Crit Rate :(

Dodge Pot Doesnt work, ( and Dodge doesnt work against skills,, sometimes works for auto attack )

Using Skill like Stun Against Some1 On a Vehicle only dismounts then but the debuff doesnt Apply,

Attack speed Seems bugged its not as Fast as it was in OLD Dbo even with 108% attack speed ( Gloves, Weapon, Thunder, Blitz ) you can tell its Faster but Not Fast Enough,

Defence still Seems bugged Even tho Daneos said that it was fixed " A better Damage Calculations for skills " Mobs still do the same Amount of Damage towards me , and Players. dont even get me started on Players level 40's and still Hurt your LP
    Even Looking at Old DBO videos on SK class a level 60 guy Dodged Level 40's and Didnt get 1 shotted by then or Killed easily :/
    Its Like players Hit rate is Invisibly set to 1Mill a ( but dodge is bugged so yeahhh ) :'( RIP my Feelings when a lvl 40 gets me from behind and spams me dead )

( Video says it all,

)

People say that the Characters body Size is Natural after completing adult quest and Turning Adult, But to me the male Human characters, Female majin and even Namekians there size still seems a Little to big, my character Inst just Taller than a Turtle ( cause turtles Shrink ) Hes Larger, Way Bigger body mass I Watch youtube videos of Players and I compare it to my character and the size is Uncanny as if, The Current Height for e.g would be 6 f.t Tall. RN Its 8 F.t Tall ..... Sighh It may just be me , but I really really think that something is wrong with them, I hope Daneos Checks this out :(

( would be Reaally Really Nice If People weren't able to log off During Combat )

• some quests which not working correctly or give me "Quest Failed" like "stink bomb" quest... when i go to check on them later they are working totally fine.

well maybe because i changed the channel or something?!!

also happend with me while doing adult quest... it was telling me "quest failed" when talking to the indian, but once i finished all my tlq's and removed baby goku from my back it worked without a mistake.

weird stuff are happening here and should be fixed.

• no use can't do the mastery quest of kurma majin don't know why but just can't which is in the namekian map where u have to click on water stream don't know its bugged or what tell me if u guys know anything about kurma mastery quest in namekian map thnks

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!