Balance Suggestion Thread

• As a crane and turtle you NEED as much stuns as possible or else you will just fail because if you get stunned first its byebyebye

yup and you need stuns to do skills too cuz i don't know about crane but in turtle most skills have cast so when you are casting you are just dead

Crane and Turtle does have hypnosis, slowdown, skill lock and stun...

I am just talking about to reduce hypnosis duration of 23 sec that with RP increase duration goes to 30 sec.
    Let it be 15 sec.

Consecutive discs, don't need increase since it is mostly this then kame and make you sleep and do it all over again... Total lockdown.
    Turtle book should give male and female 2 RP balls, with 30-40 sec CD if hypnosis and consecutive discs be as I post above.
    With skill lock, hypnosis and KD's at will, turtle should be fine.

Crane - Spirit Wave should be 4 sec stun based on success rate and I really never saw it on work with cranes...
    It should have some energy dmg and DOT 100-200 poison dmg per 2 sec.
    This would be epic crane DOT stun.

Another thing is Freeze, it should be as turtle consecutive discs with duration but to allow crane to use other skills and move around.
    This two things would make Crane once again epic as it was before.

• Crane - Spirit Wave should be 4 sec stun based on success rate and I really never saw it on work with cranes...
    It should have some energy dmg and DOT 100-200 poison dmg per 2 sec.
    This would be epic crane DOT stun.

Another thing is Freeze, it should be as turtle consecutive discs with duration but to allow crane to use other skills and move around.
    This two things would make Crane once again epic as it was before.

I found a video of energy heat wave and spirit wave
    they are really useless bcs they remove dots too

• Slight bump, but it looks like Kaio-Ken got nerfed. According to @Roli it appears that the drain now INCREASES as you lvl up the skill, and it looks like the attack boost is still the same as in old DBO. What do you guys think of this?

For real? lol
    Well you guys know that Kaio-Ken is stronger than any class transformation in DBZ.
    Since you can increase its level how much you want but problem is that body can't handle it.

That is why in terms of power and speed, kaioken should be better and if kaioken is nerfed like that, no one will use it.
    In my eyes, it should be like this:
    Kaioken lvl 1 - HP and EP drain with 3% power and speed increase
    Kaioken lvl2 - Less HP and EP drain with 6% power and speed increase
    Kaioken lvl3 - EP drain with 10% power and speed increase.

Kaioken shouldn't increase critic dmg and critic rates, just base dmg and speed.
    And with less drains it would be really good for many classes such as DW and Majin Chef, they would get power they need.

• @Iceman you need to remember that Kaio-Ken is not a transformation. Nonetheless, we still can't keep the class transformations in the dust of Kaio-Ken, especially considering that Pure Majin and Great Namek require more investment while Super Saiyan is fairly difficult to maintain even for Turtles.

Buddy I never said that is transformation, just that is stronger than any class transformations.
    Ofc we shouldn't keep class transformation in dust, just edit them soo they be in ours use.

Super Saiyan - %HP and %EP increase, Critic rate increase and dodge rate
    Giant Namek - %HP and %EP increase, defence(base def) and defence rate(auto attack defence) increase
    Pure Majin - %HP and %EP increase, critic rate increase and critic dmg increase

Ofc Giant Namek and Pure Majin soon they wish for this transformation, should have their class skills activated on lvl1 without spending points.
    As you can see, all of this class transformation would have big use in PVE and PVP and still in terms of speed and power kaioken is better but in everything else class transformations.

• lol TFW Kaioken might still be stronger than SSJ xD

Well if you think about it, Higher HP, dodge rate and critic rate is better than RAW power.
    Since you will critic way faster than someone with Kaio-Ken and with higher HP and dodge rate, you will last longer.
    Still, if that one with Kaio-Ken lvl3 does critic and hit you, yeah it will deal high critic dmg.

Soo what you want to use, it is up to you. xD

• Well if you think about it, Higher HP, dodge rate and critic rate is better than RAW power.Since you will critic way faster than someone with Kaio-Ken and with higher HP and dodge rate, you will last longer.
    Still, if that one with Kaio-Ken lvl3 does critic and hit you, yeah it will deal high critic dmg.

Soo what you want to use, it is up to you. xD

This. This is why I prefer SSJ over Kaio-Ken on my Human. It has more benefits than Kaio-Ken despite the difference in raw power. As Goku said in the Cell saga...

"It's going to take more than brute strength to win this fight."

Now granted I'd be utilizing Kaio-Ken on my Dark Warrior because it needs the raw power to help its role in tanking which Great Namek can't accomplish thanks to its 10 minute duration. Speaking of which, it needs its duration increased because 10 minutes is just stupid.

• This. This is why I prefer SSJ over Kaio-Ken on my Human. It has more benefits than Kaio-Ken despite the difference in raw power. As Goku said in the Cell saga...
    "It's going to take more than brute strength to win this fight."

Now granted I'd be utilizing Kaio-Ken on my Dark Warrior because it needs the raw power to help its role in tanking which Great Namek can't accomplish thanks to its 10 minute duration. Speaking of which, it needs its duration increased because 10 minutes is just stupid.

Like I said above, Kaio-Ken and class transformations needs to give dif stats soo that it can be used in dif situations.
    In old DBO Kaio-Ken had speed, critic rate, dmg and base dmg increase, while SSJ had all that but ofc less but with dodge.
    Ofc only reason why people didn't use Kaio-Ken it is because of SP losing and big drain, at least on humans.

Now about Dark Warrior, it's energy attacking skills needs to based on success rate, since its hit rate, SUX AF.
    Plus its energy attacking skills needs to be buffed a bit and with kaioken there lvl3, he will be PVE king.

About Giant Namek and Pure majin, it is ok for 10 min but it needs to have less CD.

• SSJ and Kid Buu shouldnt have % HP inc and crit too? A turtle will just crit one shot everyone then.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!