Automatically lvl 33 book/stone

• None of that matters, it's not a race for first person to level 70. There will always be a player gap no matter what. New players join all the time, lvl 1 when everyone is 70, they have some catching up to do but that doesn't make the game broken.
    Having players that are above the average level is going to be useful. Things like UD, RP's and TMQ's are hard to do with a party all at the same level, you will need a higher lvl player's help. Some quests in DBO will be nearly impossible to do without this.

Not race for you.

• I dont mind if they sell this books to get instant lv33 because lets be clear, they are making this happen not only for us get fun , the main reason is to make profits, that means server has to produce some incomes and they have to balance that in a way that the game dont become just in a simple p2w ,thats not easy but i believe they can make that balance or i hope so.

So if players want to pay they are welcome, i have to say im not that kind of player and i can afford it just im not interested,
    about the books for me is decent if they add it when some players already reached high levels thats decent, not just instantly in beggining of the open beta, at least respect the START.

Just a little remind in TW server they gave for free one book when you reached lv40 or 50 or 60 i dont remember exactly, but obviously they didnt give at lv1 at the recently opened server

• Thats like saying you cant have dogi's because you have an advantage of looking cooler then the people who dont wanna or cant buy it

If you wanna buy the lvl 33 boost you should be allowed to do so, and if you dont or cant buy it. tough luck

Cant prevent people from spending there money because you want them to level as fast as you.

• THANK YOU

• i have to reply because this is not a serious argument, skins never been an advantage, pure esthetic and i bet you know the difference.
    No one is saying dont add books to CS, we just saying not at the beginning.

• Just adding my 2 cents to this argument.

From what I'm getting in this thread is that people don't want the level 33 scroll available right away because this would create an unfair advantage with the rankings on the main site, correct?

With that in mind, how long of a time frame would you guys like to see this option unavailable for if at all?

• Just adding my 2 cents to this argument.

From what I'm getting in this thread is that people don't want the level 33 scroll available right away because this would create an unfair advantage with the rankings on the main site, correct?

With that in mind, how long of a time frame would you guys like to see this option unavailable for if at all?

My thoughts: I'm one of the few that doesn't care for ranking so I think it can be added whenever. It would be nice if it was there at the beginning of Open Beta, if not then retail~

• lol
    In my opinion would be good to add it when the firsts players starts to reach the highest levels in a legit/normal way
    i also dont care about the ranking but lets image the server is just opened, we all are at equal situation except that the main task for all is leveling up, if just some random people pays for books lv33 will make things quite unbalanced ,in start everything is focused in just leveling no other situations ,give/sell to some ppl +33levels is a big help, why not wait to sell it till some ppl reach higher levels in a normal way ? doubt will take long but seems more fair.
    what do you think?

• games were created to waste time in an entertaining way

the stone or whatever cuts the game in half basically(the funnest part if i may add)

if u need money to spend less time paying then wouldn't it be more logical to stop playing?

but what do i know, im just a grinder

• I don't see why it should be delayed? So what if it gets you level 33 in one day. Regardless, people are going to get to level 30 in one day just by questing. It's not like everyone is going to or supposed to progress at the same pace.

And since this game has been running for years before it shutdown, there should be an option like the 33 stone upgrade so veteran players don't have to forcefully, learn the game again. This is a server revival isn't it, it isn't a brand new game. We've already learned the game and experienced the first 30 levels. Why force those players to do it again. Give us the option to skip it, and alternatively, the new players can level up normally.

• I don't see why it should be delayed? So what if it gets you level 33 in one day. Regardless, people are going to get to level 30 in one day just by questing. It's not like everyone is going to or supposed to progress at the same pace.

I myself dont have a problem with buying a level token or whatever like in Swtor

my main issue here is that this game is a WIP, even before the original shutdown, cutting off half the contented just because u have the money to do so will just starve you in the end waiting for new content to be released, which honestly who knows when that will be

it doesn't feel like a smart entertainment move, if that makes sense

• I myself dont have a problem with buying a level token or whatever like in Swtor
    my main issue here is that this game is a WIP, even before the original shutdown, cutting off half the contented just because u have the money to do so will just starve you in the end waiting for new content to be released, which honestly who knows when that will be

it doesn't feel like a smart entertainment move, if that makes sense

There's barely no content between level 1-30 besides UD1, TMQ1 and RP1. And again, I'm stressing this, as very old DBO players, you think experiencing the 1-30 "content" all over again for the 5th time is going to make the game more fun or make the players stay longer.

A lot of people played DBO because of DragonBall Z and ... the drama lol. If you're a person who's into game content, you won't get passed level 50 in this game because you will be bored af.

• Here's my last bit that i'm going to add. I'm sure I covered everything else regarding this topic.

The only time the cash shop will be unfair, is if it gives access to an item that a free player cannot get otherwise, such as a unique weapon, armor or dogi. In this case, the level 33 item just increases level instantly. It doesn't give any special advantages besides saving time.

Free players can get to 33 as they please without paying any money. Besides, you're playing free, you can't expect to get the same benefits as someone who is making payments.

• Oh boy.

Guys, if you want to level.. how about you level? I earned my money and I want to spend it on DBO. I want to get to 33 quickly. Why should I have to suffer when I don't want to? A lot of you seriously don't know what you are even talking about.

• This is exactly what I've been trying to say. People are so clueless about this game it's ridiculous.

• I do not understand because they get so angry over something so simple, the stone always existed in the original game, was implemented until the developer server and never had a problem, for me it is tedious to leveling from lvl 10-33 a game that already have played 5 years or where know each mission and how to complete them, do not have the money to buy it, but if I did not think twice, for me it is boring levelear, not because some people think that simply having level already is ready for pvp / pve if for you entertained level from the beginning good for you, but do not let that bores us even because we have spent years playing the same game knowing each of the missions and do not want to repeat 12 rather we miss the opportunity. besides the maximum cap it is 70, 33 to 70 there is a long gap, should not even have a high value in the game, take as an example the original, were more expensive than a few z32 lvl up

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!