Server Connectivity Issues

• M8 we are not crying we are just saying that without the quests that are bugged we can't lvl up much because we need to grind to substitute the quests that are bugged...

Edi: Is not hard to grind but its time consuming..

• M8 we are not crying we are just saying that without the quests that are bugged we can't lvl up much because we need to grind to substitute the quests that are bugged...
    Edi: Is not hard to grind but its time consuming..

Grinding is faster then questing :x

• Why are you being so hostile?

• Questing are most of the time grinding, quest bonus is just... a bonus.
    Only grinding is actually less time consuming than questing because you have to turn in quests all the time, sometimes fly for a few minutes to receive 2k exp while you could've gotten twice as much in 1 minute of grinding.
    It's just that you perceive it as "long" and "boring" that it seems so slow to you.
    Also let me tell you something, even if all quests were fully working, we still had to grind a lot on old DBO, so this doesn't shock me at all, it can actually be fun if you like the game, but maybe you just don't like the game.

Why are you being so hostile?

Because ya'll go and dislike when people say grinding isn't difficult, you just can't take it when someone's not agreeing with your bullshit, so it kinda annoys me tbh, being a nobody and talking sh*t about a game is one thing, but disliking and all an experienced player giving you a solution is just retarded and make me not wanna respect you guys at all.
    I don't even find blazing to be an amazing player but he 100% is far better than all of you.

• I just want to fly permanently :grapeman7:

you can get your flight ability/bukujutsu at the cash shop for 0 points.

Ther diffrence between DBO and DBOG, is that in DBOG you do not need any scrolls to get the dashed flight and AP will only be consumed during the dashed flight.

So DBOG flying ability/bukujutsu is alot more usefull than the orginial DBO one.

• I'm not quite sure if you know what we're talking about . we do not complain, we talk about how annoying it is that we fail to find the right place to grind on . it is not complaining.

• Im an official Keyboard warrior!

Im equipped with Tumblr knowledge, iFunny, memes, and a twitter Meme page (Im the cringe package)

And I say, grinding isn't hard unless you aren't dedicated enough, you practically have to grind in most missions to collect drops.

If you find grinding hard, thats fine, but you're still doing it, no way around it really.

• Right and when blazing tells you it's easy to find a grind spot you dislike his post, you are wrong there's nothing else to be said.

no. what is it you don't understand? what is more right? 400 xp for lvl 35 and 100 xp for lvl 38 or the oposite? you see, it is not easy to find that so called "spot" and going back to a grinding area that is not suited my level won't help me

• no. what is it you don't understand? what is more right? 400 xp for lvl 35 and 100 xp for lvl 38 or the oposite? you see, it is not easy to find that so called "spot" and going back to a grinding area that is not suited my level won't help me

You can grind actually everywhere u don't need a grindind spot ur just killing mobs. And there's plenty low hp mobs at ur lvl.

• no. what is it you don't understand? what is more right? 400 xp for lvl 35 and 100 xp for lvl 38 or the oposite? you see, it is not easy to find that spot and going back to a grinding area that is not suited my level won't help me

Do you even speak english ? i can't understand what you're trying to say, why are you talking about going back to lower lvl places ? are you that dumb or you just never played a MMO before ? if you're high lvl then you move on and fight higher lvl mobs, it's just logic right ?
    Matter of fact i'm not even sure why i'm wasting my time talking with dummies like you, there's no point in trying to help as you just keep on spitting bullshit just because you can't admit you're wrong.
    Now take other ppl advices or not i don't give a shit, i gave a few advices on my earlier posts, i'm not gonna argue eternally.

• Do you even speak english ? i can't understand what you're trying to say, why are you talking about going back to lower lvl places ? are you that dumb or you just never played a MMO before ? if you're high lvl then you move on and fight higher lvl mobs, it's just logic right ?Matter of fact i'm not even sure why i'm wasting my time talking with dummies like you, there's no point in trying to help as you just keep on spitting bullshit just because you can't admit you're wrong.
    Now take other ppl advices or not i don't give a shit, i gave a few advices on my earlier posts, i'm not gonna argue eternally.

well i'm trying to talk to the others not you. someone that is the same level as me. i can learn at least alot more from them. judging someone by how bad their language is is kinda pathetic if you ask me

• Grinding spot is zone where mobs have considerably low lp,good exp and all mobs pretty close to each other ,so that you can kill them easily in bunch if you got aoe or other way around and get good experience. You can grind anywhere, but grinding at correct place is whats important.

• Grinding spot is zone where mobs have considerably low lp,good exp and all mobs pretty close to each other ,so that you can kill them easily in bunch if you got aoe or other way around and get good experience. You can grind anywhere, but grinding at correct place is whats important.

i'm so happy someone is saying that. thank you Jogeta-Senpai

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!