Scouters

• What Scouter system are you guys planning to use? I think the old Scouter system was better simply because it gave more strategic options unlike the new scouter system.

• 100% anticrit = fighter useless solo pvp

Nov100% anticrit = Fighter own lol, fighter crits was bullshit
    Normal DMG x2 (Crit) * 1.5 (Needle bonus) * 1.77 (2x 33% weapons + 10% dogis) = 5.31
    Find me game where crit is over 5 times normal DMG, if fighter do 5k DMG as normal DMG is rise to over 25k DMG crit which one shot even tank class.

Celestial Titania
    SK had anticrit high enough (89%) without scouters, it would just hurt other classes

Old scouter system was good, rest of balance was shitty, and it have to be drastically changed.

• Nady93 I agree 100%.

It is better to have old scouter back and with critic.
    This way in cap 70 people won't be easy one shoted.
    Ofc anti critic should get cap like 70-80% max anti critic, same with speed.

Critic should be x2 normal dmg and % critic dmg on weapons should increase a little like 30%.
    In DBO that 30% was like 300% or more... lol

Still I don't get 1 thing in this video - Skedar one:
    1. Does he have anti critic jacket with 38% or more anti critic, and anti critic glove and title.
    2. Why don't he use reflect rings and boots

For me this looks like he joke lol.

• Skedar didn't lose any match but don't forget he is fighting the best foreign fighter 33%+33%+13%(Hat)

100% anticrit = fighter useless solo pvp

I think the real problem with fighter was the reflect

• Isn't max critic on hat 10%.... O.O
    Still even if he own 33% critic weapons, that don't mean that he is the best.
    There was others fighters who were good if not one of the best.

Still yeah reflect chips and reflect gear that was problem too, Skedar own thx to that.
    Maybe anti critic, critic dmg, speed and reflect should get capped too.

• Im for the New Scouter system.

I love Sk`s my Main Acc was it.
    Sk whit the old Anticrit Chip are to OP if u do this the Fighters will be a bad PvP Class again.

If u do the Old Scouter system than put the Old dodge pot 2.
    Whitout the dodgepot against a SK whit Anti crit the fighter have just a littl chance to beat him.

When you thought you couldn`t beat me, you should have run.
    Never underestimate your Enemy.
    giphy.gif

• Im for the New Scouter system.

I love Sk`s my Main Acc was it.
    Sk whit the old Anticrit Chip are to OP if u do this the Fighters will be a bad PvP Class again.

If u do the Old Scouter system than put the Old dodge pot 2.
    Whitout the dodgepot against a SK whit Anti crit the fighter have just a littl chance to beat him.

even with dodge pot fighter have no chance to beat sk cuz sk doesnt even need to use skills to kill the fighter

• Isn't max critic on hat 10%.... O.O

Still yeah reflect chips and reflect gear that was problem too, Skedar own thx to that.

14% is max when you use Legendary dogi balls and 9% is max with regular ones. Not the best? Name another foreign fighter that won 1st place adult solo Budokai BEFORE scouters were changed.

@Nady I agree I've never seen another game where the fight can be decided by pressing 1 button (1hit). Critical hits should be Base dmg 2.5x max not like the old game.

• ill yeah reflect chips and reflect gear

Isn't max critic on hat 10%.... O.O

Reflet = less con = more chances to be 1 shoted

The best of each classe is decided by gameplay+equipes+knowledge about the class

Sv2 best foreigner fighter- Kiriha
    Sv1 best foreigner fighter- diabloo

• Iceman
    Reflect was not that effective without maxed %LP, he used anticritjacket instead of %LP thats why no reflect used.
    And duel was serious, Skedar wanted to test vs good fighter so i used Kiriha's fighter to challange him. He didn't lose any duel, i just wanted to show how ridiculous crit was.
    "Skedar own thx to that." - ??

PsY兇手Oz
    Dodge pot is useless in Fighter vs SK anyway,
    Life drain, curse, hellzone grenade are debuffs and its enought to kill fighter

@For everyone who are about to remove anticrit chips or cap anticrit to +/- 80%
    It will change nothing for SK !
    Good SK will never lose to even best fighter anyway, i mean best of 3(rank), 5(budokai), fighter can win single match by luck always...

In my opinion 100% anticrit should be available, fighters will be forced to depend on something else than luck, really this class requires only gear and luck :/

Game need radical balance...

PS.
    Spark is right, max % crit in dogi was 9% (normal ball) or 14% legend ball.

• Well Skedar had full high upgrade gear , anti critic and reflect.
    I watch on some video with only reflect, he won easy... lol

Still one thing really need to changed, critic dmg, it was too high.
    Even if you attack/dmg/debuff fighters, they would just wait for critic and one shot you mostly.

Well if you guys say that about Kiriha, then ok but really fighter was too easy to use.

Well about that reflect, well you can work on it when to use full reflect with less LP, when anti critic.

We all should work on chars.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!