Last Dragonball Missing

• I did that quest last night (about 20 hours ago) and the hipo lady has given me the Dragon Ball. Now i gave them stored in bank untill i see the next update (or turn lvl 30) and get the SSJ skill :D

Dont store it in the bank because with these dragon balls you cant get the SSJ...This will have only one wish...U will get a nice cloth and some money too...that's it...If you want to get SSJ...you must collect the 2nd tier dragon balls...You can't get the 2nd tier dragon balls from doing quests...You actually have to find them all over the DBO world by killing mobs (Your scouter should make a signal if dragon ball is near but remember...2nd tier Dragon balls drop rate isn't 100%...It means even if your scouter makes the signal and you kill the specific mob It's not 100% that it will drop a dragon ball)...That's the ONLY way you can get SSJ...But those Dragonballs are not in the game yet...Just use the level 21 Dragon balls :D

• Dont store it in the bank because with these dragon balls you cant get the SSJ...This will have only one wish...U will get a nice cloth and some money too...that's it...If you want to get SSJ...you must collect the 2nd tier dragon balls...You can't get the 2nd tier dragon balls from doing quests...You actually have to find them all over the DBO world by killing mobs (Your scouter should make a signal if dragon ball is near but remember...2nd tier Dragon balls drop rate isn't 100%...It means even if your scouter makes the signal and you kill the specific mob It's not 100% that it will drop a dragon ball)...That's the ONLY way you can get SSJ...But those Dragonballs are not in the game yet...Just use the level 21 Dragon balls :D

Really ... the ONLY way is 2nd tier of Dragon Balls .... anyway, i'm just lvl 22 now, i'll see what wish Shenron can grant me..... :D

• You only get armor from tier 1 DBs. All the other wishes are from tier 2 and 3 DBs (mob hunting and scramble)

Thanks, just got the gear :D ... it was a pretty nice movie and all... good show :D .... i actually enjoy it. I have a TV set for PC and "maximized" window, trust me i felt like a kid in DBZ all over... i really like the game and i will post the bugged quests with picture as soon as i can (print screen doesn't upload the picture taken) i hope they did already half because i have 10 quest that didn't work.... it is not that big of a deal because u can actually get lvl 21 and 1/2 just by doing other quest and killing a mob or two on the way :D

• Thanks, just got the gear :D ... it was a pretty nice movie and all... good show :D .... i actually enjoy it. I have a TV set for PC and "maximized" window, trust me i felt like a kid in DBZ all over... i really like the game and i will post the bugged quests with picture as soon as i can (print screen doesn't upload the picture taken) i hope they did already half because i have 10 quest that didn't work.... it is not that big of a deal because u can actually get lvl 21 and 1/2 just by doing other quest and killing a mob or two on the way :D

If you printscreen it automatically saves it in DBOG intall folder/Screenshots :D

• I did that quest last night (about 20 hours ago) and the hipo lady has given me the Dragon Ball. Now i gave them stored in bank untill i see the next update (or turn lvl 30) and get the SSJ skill :D

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!