Posts by XeoLee

Crane is one of if not my most favorite class to play in terms of fun and just the skill required. I will always be helping where i can regardless of the class with balance/changes and i have played the class for a very long time and if we decide that its time for a a change then it will happen but as of right now the only issue i see for a well geared 'good' Crane is Karma. I do not remember anyone saying this "because our experienced player Monel said that crane is fine as it is". If so please show me where that was said.

I respect you and love the way you played with crane.

From what i have seen in Your thread

i think i changed my mind about crane.

But Don't you think that crane needs something to make PvP against karma better?

I think esdeath said that about 1k slashes but i don't find the thread, she said about monel that he tested it and found out it is fine with the nerf.

It's only the trash cranes that I've seen cry about the class needing a boost. The 3 good cranes all said that the class was fine but it's fine. Anyone can learn to play a class. If you get better you wont need it to be buffed :)

All you want here is to close the thread by going off-topic and shit talk like you did in the other thread.

I think you don't have a brain to think, if you see how thousand slashes was nerfed. Crane needs an exchange for that nerf.

Thousand slashes was a core skill for crane but they nerfed it because how strong it was with critical, but they didn't nerfed it to like 50% they nerfed it completely, and no one would care because there were not many crane hermits playing. If it were a fighter or a turtle you would see thousand of people complain and force daneos to change back.

And if you see how much CD thousand slashes has, a fighter or a turtle would do the same damage in that time.

All we said on that thread and the other one was suggestion so why are you judging us as trash cranes?

If you are here to attack us then you are free but respect the rules of forum.

You're a big hypocrite and frankly it's sad... Earlier on I said that people were crying about defense and you said that no one ever talked about defense but now you're saying that Crane needs more defense after bashing what I previously said? Do you remember this..?

I'm just giving suggestions to let them choose between them.

Great job, hope it gets added to the game.

I would like you and balancing team to take a look at agile armor and see what you can do with it. Maybe changing it to give some physical and energy defense or anti critical because i see that crane really needs a defense buff to overcome the difficulties it face. As you see in some of crane hermit videos it gets slapped and kicked alot in pvp.

Thanks for replying on this thread.

I'm coming back to play after a long time and I saw here on the game site that I do not have any more characters what happens to the cash I used to buy Dogi? ''I'm downloading the game now''.

All the characters that were made in pre-open beta got wiped. But if you bought cash points you get it back.

well is true that some players have crazy idea and you can smell thier autism but im sure that my suggestion wont turn crane into monster because for mi sword/fighter/plasma and karma is more dangerous than sk I dont understand one thing why sword can kill for one shot other humans, why fighter can, why turtle can and crane can't even have better Acces to stun lol while he cant even one shot? When you play crane you need to put more effort in pvp than other humans, but fight is over when your miss slow and your opponentn is not autistic, another problem is with ppl who complain about grand chief trolls on arena they cry when grand steal thier ep but they saying nothing when they getting one shot I feel like this community is mentally retarded not all for sure but when I see that someone is crying about grand who troll on arena with ep drain while someone else is killing the same player for one shot and he saying nothing just because he is used to it and he think it's normal then here is something wrong, we have players here who dont like changes doesn't matter if they are good or bad, i think that i made nice suggestion for crane and my next suggestion will be for turtle because i think is not fair that turtle is losing vs crane and karma, but karma also cant win vs good tanky class i dont think that karma is op but some of her skills need cast time.

, we can make this game better and exchange opinions/ update or work on other players ideas or keep saying that game is good and crane/turtle dont need changes, i also know that here are players who dont want more cranes.

You're right 90% of the community want the class they play to be the strongest among all other classes, almost no one care about balancing.

It is indeed, doesn't make it fair when crane hermits originally don't have a poison skill to begin with. It would still be a combination stunt nothing to complain about, there's just small problem with Spirit Wave being maxed. It's an aoe while Double Gut Buster isn't, so it would require additional adjustments.

It would be fine as single target, so if you want to aoe paralysis you have to put double gut buster on each target or using poison bleed.

What do you suggest as far as PVE equipment stats?

LP absorb % for top and pants, boots movement speed %.

Earrings: attack and defense properites from shenron or ccbd .

Rings from ccbd that gives bonus props, or get focus and con rings from ccbd too.

Necklace depends on the situation. But stick to success rate for now.

Weapon: many people would suggest focus on gloves and hit rate on sub.

But i suggest you get physical critical damage % on both weapon because grand chef has so much Dex giving it much critical rate. So it would make attacks like giant donkey slash OP.

See this videos too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzAnF7mcX5g

Here you go https://tools.dboglobal.to/?to…3131012153211033410100000

For farming: collect mobs then use tri beam cannon with cast time RP but try to make mobs be in 8m.

You have graceful backstab, weaken defense as debuffs, really useful in dungeons especially boss fights.

I picked hypnosis because it may be useful for boss fights too, that if your party members have a problem. You can hypnosis the boss.

Use cyclone and typhoon as dots and damage dealers.

If you are in speed party then don't use any dot on boss because it will draw too much aggro, only use debuffs weaken defense and backstab.

Freeze wouldn't be useful, doesn't work on bosses.

Lmfao it's not fake. That is one of my test hairstyles. How tf did that get on google, as far as i know it never left a discord conversation. Here is the GIF of the test. It was a quick raw test. Sadly when doing what i did, i killed all of the bone data. That is why the hair is not staying at it's place and doesn't have a decent texture on it.

ef1a1db60d1602aa2531af981cc06adc.gif

Your character going bald :D

Maybe you shoud try modify satan hair or any hair costume to goku's hair and vegeta's hair. I'm sure it would stay on the head.