Posts by Vandestroy

Lock chat option is were to keep your chatboxes from being moved. It's not really an suggestion, It might help to some players to keep the chat in place while moving your mouse. Example: If you click your chatbox by mistake and move your character's camera, instead it moved the chat, but Locking the chat keeps the chatbox in place, Clicking it on locked chat won't move the chat at all. Hope this helps.

Im not asking to be told how it works i already do..i even said it.."...after all it should only just make the chat windows stay in place as they are.. Not take away other functionalities of the chat itself" my suggestion is to let the chat still be operable to right click on names to add to party friend etc

You may or may not noticed that when you lock your chat windows you can not right click names in chat to display the player menu to whisper,inv party,add friend etc. My suggestion is to change it so names of players are highlighted even with locked chat on, after all it should only just make the chat windows stay in place as they are.. Not take away other functionalities of the chat itself

I agree with the point 1 but to be honest making the purple/greens have a 50/50 chance and not a +1 possibility could be a little bit to much...getting to +9-15 will be less of an achievement and im not saying this because im a rich player to make +15 easily buying like 100 stones or something ..im no rich player nor a cash user either just a normal player struggling, but getting my stuff to high upgrade lvls should be an achievement not something you should always have

instead why not something about the "Broken" aspect of upgrade? maybe not making it go to 0 asap but maybe making it -5 or -3 upgrades? because after investing on so much getting up to +9-10 etc getting a broken can be really frustrating

I know but I just assume his computer is slow, so I thought either he have to many programs open or he is using to much memory RAM + it can also be a harddisk problem.

You are more than welcome to give advice, I might not be the best to help :) now that we got you here

Im no expert either just trying to help lol :thumbup:

only answered the ram question ,and the cpu is 2.60GHZ if thats what you'r asking

Oh wait, just re-read the first post, i see its a i7 2.60ghz, having that much CPU comsumtion on a i7 that IS a problem i have a mere intel dual core 3.0ghz and i never go past 60% while playing with everything else closed of course if i have something running in the background like the browser it goes up to like 70-80%, if its not your hardware you should check software-wise maybe something slowing down your pc or maybe viruses making your pc work more than it should? running an Virus scan never hurts

so i have 8 GB ram and the thing is that only the dragon ball exe is comsuming 86%CPU alone not all the programes.

ill try what you have recommended

RAM has nothing to do with CPU comsumtion, thats on the CPU/processor side, can you tell us what CPU do you have installed in your PC? i have a potato PC and im doing allright

Smh ya stupid ? basically the mob goes for the one who dealt most dmg to them. ofc dps class trying to take them down fast but do you think the tanks going to keep the aggro for awhile? even the dende wont be able to save dps ass if they going to die to 2-3 hits this update made it much more fun to watch dps class try to tank when they wont hold long enough its basically focus on the aggro bar and make sure not to take the aggro i seen it from today's ud's the tank didnt get aggro that much cause of the dps went flying around

and for the healers basically they will lose the aggro instantly from daneos idea he said himself that he going to remove the aggro from healing soo they wont be touch but ofc when that happens it takes while meanwhile dende has buff for that to get less aggro from healing so np for whoever who struggles to heal their party smh

That has to be sarcasm, please it has to...that makes no sense, this IS A MMO, DPS deal dmg tanks take the aggro to let their DPS party members do their job safely thats the ROLE of a tank healers heal the tank making him an impenetrable wall for the ones in the back while he keeps everyone else alive and safe. DPS dont mean to take aggro, Neither do the Healers (but im some cases some game mechanics make it so the enemies gets more aggro from healers and attack them as priority thats where a tank role is needed to generate even more aggro and keep them alive) if the game makes it so DPS get the aggro and not the tank, that has no sense and needs to change asap

I made textures from scratch to fit this onto a dogi myself at some point. Champion_Dogi_Icon.png [RELEASE] Human Champion Dogi This costume is one of the first things that comes to mind when I think of DBO, due to all the hype from it's trailer. It's earned my respect. ^^

If Daneos wants it in DBOG as much as I do, all he needs to do is ask.

EchoSon Looks great! thanks for everything.

I made textures from scratch to fit this onto a dogi myself at some point. Champion_Dogi_Icon.png [RELEASE] Human Champion Dogi This costume is one of the first things that comes to mind when I think of DBO, due to all the hype from it's trailer. It's earned my respect. ^^

If Daneos wants it in DBOG as much as I do, all he needs to do is ask.

Right now, im learning how to use this ResourceTool from your post to put that masterpiece of yours in the simple dogi (the 7500 zeni one), found your thread thanks to TsukiStorm :thumbup:

It was never a cosmetic dogi, but it was pieces of gear that was never available for players to wear in Dragon Ball Online (retail).

Thanks for that extra info, it looks so great, i hope in the future the team decides to make it a real thing in game and since its really iconic to the game

someone already made a mod of it. i suggest you search the modding section a bit more thorough and keep an eye out for a mod thread that goes my the name of ''human champion dogi''

Omg found it, thanks a lot, i have never used a mod in DBOG so i had no idea that existed nor' that was the name of the outfit! thanks a lot again! now, time to learn how to mod this thing in :D

its never been out in old days soo no its just a trailer dogi basically there is a chance daneos might add it but there is also a huge chance someone made a modding thread about this and people used mod to look like that

These are the pictures i could find of it in-game, REAAAAALLY old pictures from really back in the day maybe wasnt even in the GLOBAL version but the official version before it got canceled, thats why i asked, would be really cool to see it now ingame

Anyone of you guys remember this awesome-looking dogi from the old times and the trailer movie? is it possible to get it or if not will it ever come back? i remember seeing it in-game (not personally but in in-game pictures) so im really curious about it
    Here are some pics from the trailer in case you dont remember or dont know which one im talking about:

this looks like a nuisance lol i dont think afking is really that bad but idk i just dont thinks its a big deal its 10 tokens every 15minutes so in an hour its 40 tokens so i a 24 hour day of afk its 960 tokens which to me doesnt seem like too much its a nice little chunk but not really that bad but thats just my opinion

Hi, Having 1 account afking is not going to do much but when you have 5-10-15-20 accounts running at the same time that 960 tokens becomes 5k-10k-15k-20k now imagine farming that every day for a week you see where im going right lol?

ALSO add to the list of issues with this...lets say 20accs per "afking player" that will increase lag in the server just from idle accounts which seems unfair to actual players trying to have fun/progress in the game aaaaand the economy also will be messed up, because all the unbound items that you get from those tokens may end up on auction house making the economy go all over the place

Don't know why anyone cares for launcher design. As long as it looks decent it's good. You press start and launcher is gone anyways. And atm it looks good enough.

Exactly my thoughs...i never take more than 5-15 secs on the launcher, sometimes i take a bit just to directly open the forum or the tools page, other than thats its just open>start and see ya mr.launcher

if you do the majority of the damage then its your kill

it doesnt apply to DBs...sadly who presses the loot button first gets it, no matter if you didnt even attack the mob, i've got stolen DBs just like that, the guy just stands beside the mob while i fight, then BAM db drops and db gets stolen from me, has happened in pre open and happened to me this last saturday once again

Well, i don't know if i said it before, since my post has been merged. I got 1 db after 2 hours hunting and...as a turtle with super kame i killed a lot of db mobs.

So yeah...

My whole guild, none got more than 2 in those last 2 hours and those who did actually get 3 drops got stolen 1 (me included...rage was at the top that day), we made a bet that the final count wouldnt be higher than 500 db dropped in total, we won, final total of dbs droped was only 470...so why not make DBs ATLEAST locked drop like everything else? its not like the world is our party...i mean who havent been killing a db mob and someone else just drops from sky stands next to you waiting to kill the mob to steal in case db drops? that sucks and should be dealt with to be honest

mask , energy , base golves , Poko balls , scroll ..ect with speed on them are good speed like 10 % or higher , con with 8 and higher ( depend level ) are expensive , focus on energy base golves are expensive , hummm staff with attack speed or enrgy crit damage iis expensive , dogi future trunks , bear , teuxedo's , gogeta , vegeto , cc engeiner , christmas ...ect are expensive wings halo's as well , brown boxes , dogi balls ....ect hope this will gonna help

Kid clock is the most expensive thing atm

thanks for all that info! it will definitely help me know whats good to sell, one last thing...Im a lv14 crafter, i've got equips with 7-12con on them im using them but im planing on making for selling now, how much do you think a crafted chest armor lv30 (rare) with lets say 10 con could sell for? just to have an idea on a fair and not so ridiculous price tag

As title says, i would like to get some help on how to identify wich gear/stats/items are expensive or worth quite higher than just selling to npc etc. All i know right now is that any gear with high CON stat can be sold by high amounts of zenni, thanks in advance for any info you can provide guys