Bots Infestation !?

• It is still a work in progress, and still needs to be finished before being enabled in the game.

-Santo, DBOG Team

I wonder if the afk-check is something like a mmo mobile game called toram?

when afk for 30min a window will pop up and say something like "afk-check, Confirmed if active" or something and there' is a timer for about 30 sec to confirm or not, if not then the game will log you out and shut down the game

• I wonder if the afk-check is something like a mmo mobile game called toram?

when afk for 30min a window will pop up and say something like "afk-check, Confirmed if active" or something and there' is a timer for about 30 sec to confirm or not, if not then the game will log you out and shut down the game

something like that wont work but will work for those who planing to keep the pc on the whole night just for the token farm...

but what i mean by wont work is cause people might try to log in the alt at the same time soo that they can put timer to reply to those afk check and such ...

• I wonder if the afk-check is something like a mmo mobile game called toram?

Something like that could easily be bypassed with a small ahk script though.

Edit: just saw someone else replied and you did too xD

• it's something using your brain at some point soo that you dont need to worry about farming it in future when you can play with your luck faster smh

also its 14 m each 10 tokens be happy for that some hardcore players just put their char online 24-7 just for enough tokens to buy like 3 white and who knows how many green or purple after all people dont want to bother to go inside a ud or tmq or rp dungeons just to kill soo many mob and get 1 blue or red or even nothing in this early stage of the ob... since token shop got updated with U26-55 stones soo ofc they will abuse the token shop until lvl 60 cap or higher gets added where you have to go pve and farm for it or do what usually most casher do buy from wagu machine lel gj daneos add stones on wagu machine make the game more easier then it needed to be just make the upgrade system harder then it used to be lol

I have to use my brain, cause you CAN'T manage all these things with one account. Made my day! :D

This Multiaccount "option" will destroy this game and no one will see it.. Level 1 AFK people is just the beginning and how old is this game now? 14 days?

And btw. if it was planed by the real devs from DOB, why I cant use 2 chars with ONE account?! I need no answer. :)

Multiaccount is hack/cheat/bot using what else - There is NO succesful game in the world, where multiaccount is allowed! And I know why! Good players know why! Good communitys know why! And sorry devs, also good ones would know it!

And now I chase me with your bad arguments :)

• HAHAHAHAHAHAH no succesful game with multi accounts? Mmmmm well i play dofus, without multi account you're nothing, also ragnarok, it's pretty useful having multi account, flyff too, without a buffer on your own you can't do anything. In MU it was almost mandatory to have more than one account... I don't know, but you really doesn't seem to have a clue or anything. How is multi account cheating? It's a possibility in the game, you should use it, the staff make that was impossible to enter a dungeon with another characters buff, so it's just a matter of farming, and when farming becomes cheating? Multi-account doesn't mean bots and hahaha 2 characters with one account? You appear to doesn't even have common sense. I would chase you with more "bad" arguments, but you didn't even gave one real argument about why is multi-account cheating.

firmakatekyo.png 19_small.png Shadow Knight..........Lv 60
    21_small.png Grand Chef................Lv 58
    18_small.png Turtle Hermit.............Lv 49
    22_small.png Karma.........................Lv 47
    14_small.pngDende Priest...............Lv 40
  • HAHAHAHAHAHAH no succesful game with multi accounts? Mmmmm well i play dofus, without multi account you're nothing, also ragnarok, it's pretty useful having multi account, flyff too, without a buffer on your own you can't do anything. In MU it was almost mandatory to have more than one account... I don't know, but you really doesn't seem to have a clue or anything. How is multi account cheating? It's a possibility in the game, you should use it, the staff make that was impossible to enter a dungeon with another characters buff, so it's just a matter of farming, and when farming becomes cheating? Multi-account doesn't mean bots and hahaha 2 characters with one account? You appear to doesn't even have common sense. I would chase you with more "bad" arguments, but you didn't even gave one real argument about why is multi-account cheating.

I agree with you there, multi-account isn't cheating like for example 1 account is to farm loot and the other is to sell them or you can use multi-account to help you transfer your items/money to your other character without asking others to help. I think of it as a bank/money maker ?

Edit: personally that what I think multi-account is for. Also if I remember correctly maplestory also can open multi-account as well

• this looks like a nuisance lol i dont think afking is really that bad but idk i just dont thinks its a big deal its 10 tokens every 15minutes so in an hour its 40 tokens so i a 24 hour day of afk its 960 tokens which to me doesnt seem like too much its a nice little chunk but not really that bad but thats just my opinion

Hi, Having 1 account afking is not going to do much but when you have 5-10-15-20 accounts running at the same time that 960 tokens becomes 5k-10k-15k-20k now imagine farming that every day for a week you see where im going right lol?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!