Power Leveling?

• I have told a bunch of friends about playing BDOG, and I expect they will join the game soon, if they arent already playing.

But I was wondering, if anyone has been able to find a valid method of Power Leveling underlings (low-level players)

Because I feel they might enjoy the game much more, when they have transitioned into an Adult, and are able to fly. Then the entire game world opens up for them, and they can go anywhere and do anything.

So I am curious, does anyone know a good method to Power Leveling?

• Try group up and kill powerful mobs.

When alone - I believe that's impossible.
    If you kill a more powerful mob you'll get a worthless amout of exp.

• Try group up and kill powerful mobs.

When alone - I believe that's impossible.
    If you kill a more powerful mob you'll get a worthless amout of exp.

Thats interesting I never knew that. So killing a monster your level gives you the most xp? Do you know anywhere where I can learn how the exp works in this game? Theres alot of things I forgot since official or I just never learned regarding xp/drops and overall game mechancs

• U cant power level with mobs who stun you by 13 sec every 13 secs hahaha

lmfao exactly right.. stunned for an entire day, then a second monster comes and stuns you right after lol.

What I did to "power level" is just grabbed a bunch of quest and when i would be close to my next level, I would just fight strong mobs and use exp pots so I got double exp until I leveled up. Then turn into quest to use that 10k+ exp for the next level by the time i turn in I'm like 50% through to the next level. so

Quest -> exp pots -> fight till next level when 90% (until like 30 u can jus fight w.e it's fast exp so like 60-80%) exp -> level up -> turn in quest

rinse and repeat

• Thats interesting I never knew that. So killing a monster your level gives you the most xp? Do you know anywhere where I can learn how the exp works in this game? Theres alot of things I forgot since official or I just never learned regarding xp/drops and overall game mechancs

Yeah XD it's a precaution to stop people taking lvl 1's to papaya and boosting them up tons at once. You get the most XP from mobs higher levels than you up to 5. 6+ and it goes down to less xp. Of course supers, ultras, bosses, and heroes give you more XP (in that order)

The best way to do it is to get a higher level with an AoE to take them to popped beach and round up the RedPants there while they use their XP scrolls from the gift boxes. You'll be able to get a lvl 1 to a lvl 18 in about 4 hours (i recently did this with my sister so we could get her to korin super fast) after that fly down to the red pants camps near the entrance to korin map but not inside of korin and round up there until lvl 22 - 24. Once you've done that you can fly to the camp to the left of the Red Pants Training Field in korin (that's to the left when facing the doors) Don't go in and fight the bulls as they are too high of a level at 22 to give you the most XP. It's the place where you can pick up the beans with bears, hyenas, wolfs and the rat dudes with the wolfs. Once you've gotten to lvl 28 ish you can then take your lower level to the city gateway and do the same rounding up with the Saibamen snakes or take them into the westland map and kill the saibamen and saibamen snakes there. All in all that will take you about 16 in-game hours if you have the patience for it. And trust me you need patience :D

• In 16 ingame hours i'm easyly at 30 just be doing quests.. no boring grinding needed if you focus yourself and know what to do..
    Grinding is just boring for me.

Was being generous because most people don't do it properly. with my namek we would round up whole camps of redpants and kill them in one show via AoE, we got her to lvl 30 in just over 9 hours

• Was being generous because most people don't do it properly. with my namek we would round up whole camps of redpants and kill them in one show via AoE, we got her to lvl 30 in just over 9 hours

I see..
    I usually go 30 in 2 days á 5 hours. If you have alot of time it can be done easy in a day.. Back in HK when i had lot of time i used to go lvl 35 in a day with quests only in ~ 13 hours or so and there where even faster guys.. Altough there was "Nuke dungeon" where you could lvl up way faster with help.. But 9 hours is nice too..

• I see..I usually go 30 in 2 days á 5 hours. If you have alot of time it can be done easy in a day.. Back in HK when i had lot of time i used to go lvl 35 in a day with quests only in ~ 13 hours or so and there where even faster guys.. Altough there was "Nuke dungeon" where you could lvl up way faster with help.. But 9 hours is nice too..

it is pretty cool how some people can do it, I've had the mots luck leveling with the wonder majin. How about you?

• Yeah XD it's a precaution to stop people taking lvl 1's to papaya and boosting them up tons at once. You get the most XP from mobs higher levels than you up to 5. 6+ and it goes down to less xp. Of course supers, ultras, bosses, and heroes give you more XP (in that order)
    The best way to do it is to get a higher level with an AoE to take them to popped beach and round up the RedPants there while they use their XP scrolls from the gift boxes. You'll be able to get a lvl 1 to a lvl 18 in about 4 hours (i recently did this with my sister so we could get her to korin super fast) after that fly down to the red pants camps near the entrance to korin map but not inside of korin and round up there until lvl 22 - 24. Once you've done that you can fly to the camp to the left of the Red Pants Training Field in korin (that's to the left when facing the doors) Don't go in and fight the bulls as they are too high of a level at 22 to give you the most XP. It's the place where you can pick up the beans with bears, hyenas, wolfs and the rat dudes with the wolfs. Once you've gotten to lvl 28 ish you can then take your lower level to the city gateway and do the same rounding up with the Saibamen snakes or take them into the westland map and kill the saibamen and saibamen snakes there. All in all that will take you about 16 in-game hours if you have the patience for it. And trust me you need patience :D

Oh I see. So what about when you start brand new is it better to just solo quests or group up and grind mobs?

• Oh I see. So what about when you start brand new is it better to just solo quests or group up and grind mobs?

When starting brand new the absolute fastest way to level up is to have a character that is able to round up a lot of mobs and kill them fast with an AoE attack be in your party and you follow them while they wipe out the mobs in the area for you at the same time as using your experience scrolls to get double the EXP. The best two classes for this are the dragon clan dende or the turtle hermit as they can round up lots at once and use kamehameha or ignite to take out a bunch of them super fast.

If you don't have a high level dude to help you out then again, your best bet is to join up with 2 or 3 (3 at most) and all have at the mobs together for the fastest results. You can easily grind until around level 24 and them once you're up to korin doing the quests is much faster than grinding until around level 34.

I find the red pants camps the best places to grind because they are cocky enough to aggro level 50+ players which you can then use to round up quickly. If you are in a group of low level guys then make sure you can comfortably take out enemies roughly 3 or 5 levels higher than you for the most amount of EXP :)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!