Please Daneos Bug Urgent ...

• I see no answer on this case.
    If it would be an event, should have been introduced in any way possible.
    If its a bug, its damn critical.
    Especially critical cause of the mentality of all these dumb people who actively just abusing it and ignoring your thread.
    If its a bug, these kiddos must be warned atleast, or banned.
    Why? Cause i cant see any reason why they are keep farming that bug.
    What exactly are they testing there? On 1 bug... really.
    That's just a simple abusing, like this is the gameplay , the "beta-test" now...
    Im gonna start to hate this community..
    as i read in before update notes, there were serious abuses alredy, without/instead reporting.
    Those who are simple dumb enough to not realize its a test and they'll be getting nowhere by abusing these things,
    must be stopped, one way or another.
    Its a drawback for the game to be completed.
    So if its a bug, +1 it must be the first thing to work on.

• The problem here is that there should only be 1 of each super spawning at a time. What is happening here is that for some reason both supers on each side seem to spawn roughly 10 at once and after they die it only takes about 2 seconds to spawn again.

People are just in parties with a high level turtle who can kame it to death and everyone gets a block of EXP for it over and over. That is the abusing part.

In terms f the gear being left on the floor. there is currently a bug where every now and again a dropped item won't despawn. It's happening in areas with a lot of mobs where someone will kill them at once ( i've seen quite a few spots in papaya, near beaches and such aas well as in korin) these infini items (that can't be picked up by the way) will likely be removed once the server is refreshed or goes under maintenance next)

As you can imagine this clogs up certain areas. I have previously been to this area when i was helpign someone try to kill one of the supers but if you attack one they all aggro you and murder you in seconds XD not fun.

The only 'bug abuse' going on here is the farming this glitch for ridiculous amounts of EXP, i have been there in person (namek) and calmly mentioned that as they are abusing a bug that they are possibly going to be banned or cautioned for taking advantage of it. To which i was told "Go cry to Daneos you (insert exploitative here) so i left them to it. Feel free to gather screenshots of the players doing this or a video. Both are helpful. but only report players by name.photo/image in the Report section so that you yourself are also not violating the rules and therefore get a caution :)

Edit on 17/10/2016 : this infinite respawn glitch has been fixed in the Global Update Thread :)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!