Daneos Please fix the crane... we cant fight...

• fix the crane pls, we cant fight, paralysis bug, thousand bug, bleed crit bug, bleed when the enemy was sleep

but first of all the paralysis pls :c i cant do a combo, the knockdown not work always and the paralysis not work

What decjk is saying is some pivitol combos that cranes use are bugged and not working at all. Since cranes dont have a true stun like other classes

1. crane freeze, sleep combo: in retail dbo when a crane cast freeze they cant move or their oponent (this is common knowledge) but one exception was that a crane could use sleep while freeze was activated. this is a very crtical combo since cranes dont have a true stun like the other classes.

2.Sleep and then dodon barrage combo: in retail dbo crane could cast dodon barrage while oponent was asleep and the oponent would not wake up. this is another important thing that requires fixing as without this cranes cant treat sleep like a stun at all.

3.Thousand slashes: cranes best move in my opinon, thousand slashes takes active dot damage on oponent and then makes the all seconds remaining damage occur at once (very op!) right now it not working. cranes need this skill to work inorder to get some wins in the rank matches ps thats how the move worked in retail

• I'm sure Daneos appreciates being told the same exact thing every day (this is the 5th consecutive day where someone has posted something in regards to fixing the cranes)

Daneos knows about the crane situation. He has said he is working on it. The only reason he has not yet implemented the fixes is because he hasn't been able to figure them out yet. Rest assured that he knows about it and is working on it already. As you probably all know (since he posted it in the global update thread ) he is currently Sick/ill and is taking a much needed break.

• I'm sure Daneos appreciates being told the same exact thing every day (this is the 5th consecutive day where someone has posted something in regards to fixing the cranes)

Daneos knows about the crane situation. He has said he is working on it. The only reason he has not yet implemented the fixes is because he hasn't been able to figure them out yet. Rest assured that he knows about it and is working on it already. As you probably all know (since he posted it in the global update thread ) he is currently Sick/ill and is taking a much needed break.

yea sorry cosmo,and daneos i didnt mean to insult u guys
    I was trying to explain to non adminstration what decjk was trying to say since his first comment wasnt fully clear to non dbo retail players.

I dont want to look like a person whos pestering you guys and the work you guys are doing

• yea sorry cosmo,and daneos i didnt mean to insult u guysI was trying to explain to non adminstration what decjk was trying to say since his first comment wasnt fully clear to non dbo retail players.

I dont want to look like a person whos pestering you guys and the work you guys are doing

no need for apologies :) it's everyones job to make sure that they do enough research before they make these threads. and since we have a search bar i feel like it could be in use for once.

• if daneos is aware of the crane status why hasnt he commented on it on the last update for example "Im trying to figure out the crane bugs and fixing it " like he said about the trade scam on the last update
    Please please please for the love of god the next update fix us ! Please I literally can not lvl up due to the fact that mobs now can resist bleed which wasnt on the retail dbo
    Bleed wasnt resistible thats why there was anti bleed equips
    Bleed stack
    Thousand slashes
    Bleed critical
    Freeze
    Sleep+dodon barrage
    I beg of you please fix us ... we are the weakest class right now ...

• He has acknlodged it in a previous statement in other threads and in PMs.

In regards to "for the love of god fix us" he actually CAN'T fix anything if he doesn't know how to! He will update every single aspect of the game as soon as he discovers how to correct the fault in the code.

Also i have a crane at level 64 at the moment which i started 5 weeks ago when they were even more 'broken' so you're just being lazy. it's more than possible to get any class to 70 as the game stands. And no. The Dende are the weakest class. i have a Dende lvl 67 who does less damage with a RP ball powered sully SP'd Mastersclass attack than a regular not even fully powered up Crane hit.

You will get the fixes you want when the man finds out how to do them. You would know that if you bothered to look for the posts about it properly.

• How exactly cranes were more broken 5 weeks ? 5 Weeks ago we still had the freeze bug which helped us clear UD's and lvl up
    Our bleed wasn't resistible ..
    I did look up posts regarding cranes , All I found are threads REPORTING bugs about cranes , where exactly did Daneos acknowledge that cranes are broken ?
    Im not being an asshole about Daneos work and effort in fact I do appreciate his work , but from angle I see that he cares about some classes and some not in the current moment ... He rushes to fix skills and perhaps ignores the others ?

And please post a link here about the "Threads and statements" he posted about cranes :)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!