Build Helper : Fighter Skills [ENGLISH GUIDE]

• =======================
    1_small.png Martial Artist - Fighter 11_small.png
    =======================

11034375_1550104818604283_7680227657982765034_o.png

Fighters are among the most popular classes to play in the game, branching off from the Martial Artist Class. They are able to use Vegeta's entire arsenal of moves, all while fighting with power poles, smashing people in the gut so hard they can't move, and have amazing dodge potential. They're the closest class to resemble Vegeta and Goku, so it makes sense why people gravitate towards Fighters this much. Their playstyle takes advantage of burst damage in 1v1 combat, relying on criticals and dodges to dominate. They have some decent AoE options later as well, though those are trickier to use than other classes.

There's been plenty of general guides of how to make a good Fighter, but one of the hardest and most disputed things for people to do is to make their "perfect" build. I believe there are multiple ways to play a Fighter besides the cookie cutter builds. So I'm here to judge every skill that a Fighter can potentially wield, and explain their potential uses, to help people who struggle finding what they want for themselves.

Plan your own Fighter Build here: http://tools.dboglobal.to/dbo_skill_calculator/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Fighter

======== Martial Artist attacks ============

156.png  DOUBLE STRIKE

174.png KIDNEY SHOT

152.png ROCK PAPER SCISSORS

159.png WOLF FANG FIST

166.png QUICK ATTACK

154.png TUNNEL SLASH

162.png CONCENTRATED KAMEHAMEH

170.png ENERGY BARRAGE

177.png FINAL EFFORT

172.png STRONGER ENERGY BARRAGE

• ======= Martial Artist buffs ==========

153.png SPIRITED ROAR

155.png OPENING ROAR

160.png PREPARED TO ROAR

165.png YIELD

171.png INTIMIDATION

158.png SPEED UP

163.png FORTITUDE

175.png MIGHT

164.png SHAKE

169.png ROAR

176.png CONCENTRATION

• 103.png KAIOKEN (Info now lines up correctly with DBOG)

146.png SUPER SAIYAN (Updated with DBOG's info)

202.png GUARD

=========== Passive Buffs (always active) ================

173.png INCREASE PHYSICAL ATTACK

157.png INCREASE SPIRITUAL ATTACK

• ======= Fighter Skills ========

206.png  SPIN RUSH

209.png  STORM STRIKE

213.png  HIGH-SPEED NEEDLE

216.png SUPER HIGH-SPEED NEEDLE

215.png FINAL FLASH!

349.png BIG BANG ATTACK

207.png SWIFTNESS

210.png BLITZ FIST

211.png  INSTANT TRANSMISSION

386.png SUPER GHOST KAMIKAZE ATTACK

• 208.png GLITZ

214.png SOLAR FLARE

387.png  THUNDER

385.png  STORM

=========== Passive Fighter Buffs (always active) ================

217.png FIGHTING MASTERY

218.png EVADE UP

219.png KI BURST

266.png INCREASE HIT RATE

=========== What Dragonbuffs should I get first? ================

As almost any class, I'd suggest getting the Dragon King's Constitution first. 361.png It'll help you live longer as a frail fighter, as well as upkeep Kaioken.
    Next you should get the Dragon King's Focus 362.png, since you will want to make up for your hitrate weakness, and this buff increases your stun and debuff success.
    Finally, once you have Fighting Mastery maxed out and gained lots of Dexterity, further boost your dexterity with the Dragon King's Dexterity! 363.png

Any other dragonbuffs are mostly just for luxury, so get them in your own desired order after that!

• @EchoSon
    RPS is good if u can crit, if u cant crit it's shit and lvl 7> lvl 8 rps
    Storm strike u use it on CD not Power up
    Yield is good against a tank who has reflect.
    Dont need to use Blist Fist if u have the best attack speed gear ,100% is the speed cap
    Dex doenst give 8% crit, it gives 8.1 phy crit rate
    You forgot about needles doing 1.5x damage if they crit in DBOG, unless if daneous reverts it to TW version where if u did a crit from the back it did 50% crit dmg.

• Hi!

Rock Paper Scissors: I think RPS isn't good because Needles do higher damage for less SP, while having more range, crit damage, and pole damage calculation bonus. So you may as well go for that 1 second confusion if you REALLY want RPS.

Storm Strike: Ah yeah! I completely forgot about using the cooldown reduction RP ability to spam Storm Strike. I don't see many Fighters using it, but I'll put it down anyway.

Yield: I still don't think that one small niche advantage justifies the SP cost, but I'll put it down!

Blitz Fist: 100% attack speed wasn't the speed cap everywhere, and doesn't seem to be the speed cap here either. Even if the cap did become 100% again, you could reach 100% by using Blitz Fist's 20%, Thunder's 50%, a dogi ball/title, and a glove's 26%. Then you could have anything you like on your pole.

DEX: Which is 8.1% extra chance to physically critical hit. Hit 100 and you'll always crit. At least that's how it worked in DBO KR. I don't know if it doesn't stand for crit percentage in DBOG.

Needles: I did mention that.

• Great guide,Good Job :thumbup:
    why don't ppl make guides like this for swordsman (there aren't any anyway)

http://dborevelations.com/foru…0040400101510144502641000

Why do u want a guide lol honestly learn the class on your own u will feel more OP following what u think is perfect rather than being a 'copy cat' and fail while you're using OP SM guides.

well the build i gave u is alright for budoki but you should really try to learn on your own.

• Great guide,Good Job :thumbup:
    why don't ppl make guides like this for swordsman (there aren't any anyway)

well to be honest i made a guide for cranes by my own experience and interviews It took me 2 weeks to compile information and format and it is not as good as this one or sendoku's one for namek claw.

Hopefully a dedicated sword will make a guide

http://dborevelations.com/foru…0040400101510144502641000
    Why do u want a guide lol honestly learn the class on your own u will feel more OP following what u think is perfect rather than being a 'copy cat' and fail while you're using OP SM guides.

well the build i gave u is alright for budoki but you should really try to learn on your own.

Dazxot is right thou about 1 think its way more fun to figure it out on your own instead of following a guide you get to feel the accomplishment.

but hey guides are around to help less experience people and/or may convince someone to try this class out :)

• why don't ppl make guides like this for swordsman (there aren't any anyway)

I'm not sure Swordsmen need it as much. Fighter is one of the most versatile classes in the whole game. Swordmen not as much. They're good at cutting the BS and getting straight to the point. They're extremely reliable 1v1 damage dealers. Not to say there isn't some variance, but you can't give them a ton of different "specialties" like you can FIghters.

I think he meant a guide on skills like this one, not on builds specifically. It's very possible to get an okay-ish skill and think it's great because you've never experienced other great skills. DBO doesn't give you much in free skill resetting to experiment with.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!