2 of the most annoying bugs in the game!

• hi i have to report 2 bugs
    1)the game freeze(rare,but it happens) when i talk to some npc(for quest) and i cant do anything,just relog.
    2)when i die i click to the respawn button but then i die again and again and click so MANY times the button respawn and when i finally have been respawned i have lost all my money to repair my gear! T_T

• You know, Daneos already mentioned this in other threads if you cared to search for it. Log out and log back in and you'll be at your Popo stone. Since you knew the mobs would keep attacking you then why did you continue to press respawn another 3 times, when you knew they'd just kill you again?

Yes I get that bug aswell when I die and mobs keep attacking you.

hi i have to report 2 bugs
    1)the game freeze(rare,but it happens) when i talk to some npc(for quest) and i cant do anything,just relog.
    2)when i die i click to the respawn button but then i die again and again and click so MANY times the button respawn and when i finally have been respawned i have lost all my money to repair my gear! T_T

• 2) Because monster kill you?

What he meant is, they keep attacking you.
    Many people have reported this bug before, and IDK if you just didn't give it your attention or just thought people were just being dumb to you.
    Happens all the time to literally everyone. If you die RPHQ 2 (for example) and your friends revive you...you will likely die again due to the fact that there is a robot shooting you from far away that was shooting you when you died.

• I think u guys didnt get it. If you revive then yes, you are supposed to die again. But if you click respawn u are supposed to spawn near the popo home. And that does not happen, you die again when you are not supposed to revive there. And clicking again on respawn, you disappear from the world. You see the map, the camera. But you are not there, you cant move you cant do anything, the camera is still focusing the place you died, but you are not there nor on the popo location. You have to relog and repair your armor

• I think u guys didnt get it. If you revive then yes, you are supposed to die again. But if you click respawn u are supposed to spawn near the popo home. And that does not happen, you die again when you are not supposed to revive there. And clicking again on respawn, you disappear from the world. You see the map, the camera. But you are not there, you cant move you cant do anything, the camera is still focusing the place you died, but you are not there nor on the popo location. You have to relog and repair your armor

I know that is what he meant. Because as you respawn the mob attack you...you die again, resulting in that bug.
    What I was saying is just an addition to that by also saying that the Revive does kind of the samething

• I don't want to start a heated discussion or anything but yes he has addressed this back in august. (i looked for the post but couldn't find it but it was in a thread i was in so i know it happened) He has said that he knows about it but for a player to be teleported to the Popo stone from dying the player needs to be brought back to life and instantly teleported/summoned to it.

However as the mob AI isn't yet 100% configured he cannot get all mobs to stop attacking the players body after death. Since this can be easily solved by just waiting a few seconds to see if it's safe to resapwn (you will be able to see if mobs are hitting your corpse) and you can then respawn, sit down with health food or use a potion you'll be good to go. If they're hitting you then you re-log and be at your popo stone.

This will be fixed in Open-Beta and has already been talked about so many times in the past why someone brought it up again when the search box found quite a few threads talking about this on the first page i searched for it is my question.

What he meant is, they keep attacking you.Many people have reported this bug before, and IDK if you just didn't give it your attention or just thought people were just being dumb to you.Happens all the time to literally everyone. If you die RPHQ 2 (for example) and your friends revive you...you will likely die again due to the fact that there is a robot shooting you from far away that was shooting you when you died.

I think u guys didnt get it. If you revive then yes, you are supposed to die again. But if you click respawn u are supposed to spawn near the popo home. And that does not happen, you die again when you are not supposed to revive there. And clicking again on respawn, you disappear from the world. You see the map, the camera. But you are not there, you cant move you cant do anything, the camera is still focusing the place you died, but you are not there nor on the popo location. You have to relog and repair your armor

• I don't want to start a heated discussion or anything but yes he has addressed this back in august. (i looked for the post but couldn't find it but it was in a thread i was in so i know it happened) He has said that he knows about it but for a player to be teleported to the Popo stone from dying the player needs to be brought back to life and instantly teleported/summoned to it.

However as the mob AI isn't yet 100% configured he cannot get all mobs to stop attacking the players body after death. Since this can be easily solved by just waiting a few seconds to see if it's safe to resapwn (you will be able to see if mobs are hitting your corpse) and you can then respawn, sit down with health food or use a potion you'll be good to go. If they're hitting you then you re-log and be at your popo stone.

This will be fixed in Open-Beta and has already been talked about so many times in the past why someone brought it up again when the search box found quite a few threads talking about this on the first page i searched for it is my question.

unforcunatley there are reasons it was brought up again. !warning captain obvious is approaching! not to be trolling anyone here as the comments are all important
    1 the person making the thread was frustrated and wanted to vent,
    2 they fail to look on the forums to see if the topic was discussed

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!